Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

HELLO THERE ! New comer from MALAYSIA
btwfragheadsMY
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: HELLO THERE ! New comer from MALAYSIA
04-22-2021 5:22 PM

(04-22-2021 3:12 PM)Gladen Wrote:  My suggestions would be to look into TKO, GRAV, Homme Fatal, Casanova, and TLG.

TLG would be good for relationship rejuvenation, the other 3 for general attraction. Other than TLG, the other three may be suitable for your work, but they all have some sexuals or attraction built into them, so they might not.

Edited to add:
TLG actually has a small bit of alpha boost to it, but I wouldn't call it an "Alpha product" lie AV, Wanted Man, or Bad Wolf. It is more of a soft-edged roguish leader of the rebellion vibe. The kind of guy that bucks the norm, but not so much as to be a total outcast, and will lead the freedom-fighters into battle with a smile on his lips and a song in his heart kind of vibe. It isn't an overt showing of brute force or prestige alpha , but more of a strength of character alpha...lovable rebel alpha, not CEO/ Status alpha

Ermmm I think I've made up my mind..
I'll for sure go for TLG.

And maybe Homme Fatale would be my 2nd choice for my working goals (Gaining Status, Respect BOSSES + ATTRACTIVE). Another question for Sir Gladen, can you please describe what kind of Alpha projected by Homme Fatale as what you wrote about TLG in the previous post (based on your HF experience)?

I actually interested in GRAV but slightly hesitate because it might cause my wife to speak more bluntly to me more than ever like what SnoopyAce experienced with his bride after testing GRAV which he describe 'I saw her talking more directly about certain things than she might otherwise be inclined to do'.
04-22-2021 5:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-23-2021 8:04 AM

(04-22-2021 5:22 PM)btwfragheadsMY Wrote:  Another question for Sir Gladen, can you please describe what kind of Alpha projected by Homme Fatale as what you wrote about TLG in the previous post (based on your HF experience)?

Sir? Most here call me Gladen, Asshole, Dickhead, and one lofty member refers to me as a "long-winded pickle-sniffer [spewing forth] new Age Poppycock". I'm quite fond of that latter one, although he meant it as an insult. The term sir is not fitting for me.

I find the 'alpha' vibe of HF to be a sort of 'quiet man of power' alpha vibe. It is a smooth, sophisticated, suave kind of mien. It isn't aggressive nor is it domineering; mostly a man of status and in the know kind of feeling and treatment. It is a little bit VIP and a little bit refined culture and little bit understated personal power.

The blend and the scent (I have version A, scented) has a definitive European feel to me.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-23-2021 8:04 AM
btwfragheadsMY
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2021 9:13 PM

(04-23-2021 8:04 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Sir? Most here call me Gladen, Asshole, Dickhead, and one lofty member refers to me as a "long-winded pickle-sniffer [spewing forth] new Age Poppycock". I'm quite fond of that latter one, although he meant it as an insult. The term sir is not fitting for me.

I find the 'alpha' vibe of HF to be a sort of 'quiet man of power' alpha vibe. It is a smooth, sophisticated, suave kind of mien. It isn't aggressive nor is it domineering; mostly a man of status and in the know kind of feeling and treatment. It is a little bit VIP and a little bit refined culture and little bit understated personal power.

The blend and the scent (I have version A, scented) has a definitive European feel to me.

I'll be ordering my very first arsenal which are HF with VD sample and HS 10ml. I hope to try all these as solo just to get to use with phero and also wanna find out my own sweet spot.

XS 199 COMPLY and XSP74 seems intriguing also. I've been looking so may threads and reviews just to get a grasp which product created to serve this purpose (The XS199 product would able to pull performance as what SteveO wrote - ''Need to get someone to do something for you?'')
04-25-2021 9:13 PM
rolytrucouly
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2021 8:30 AM

Hi bro, I am from Singapore finger

I have mostly been a lurker on this forum, evidently from my low post count. But I have read through quite a number of threads. By that I mean the first to last page of the discussion thread of numerous products. My first experience with mones was with Androtics Direct. They used to have their own forum, and I was a member there too. And my first products were Instant Gentleman and Instant Shine. They worked fairly well for me with regards to increasing my likeability and helps to build rapport/trust easier with my peers. Unfortunately as time went by, there were soon many rumours about the integrity of AD, such as tampering with their formulas and engaging people to post fake reviews on the forums. Hence I soon move over to PheroTruth after discovering this site.

I discovered about other phero companies after coming over to this site. During this time Liquid Alchemy Labs was starting to develop a name for itself as one of the most reputable vendors. I gave some of their products a try. Namely Nude, Nude Alpha and Bad Wolf. Nude has a highly discernible beautifier/kino effect. It was very helpful for me in terms of attracting younger ladies; 25 and below. During this time I dated a few of them. But I soon find that it also causes some brain fog for me if I used it as a daily wear. Nude Alpha was pretty popular then so I gave it a try. It causes reverse imprinting for me and I didn't like that so I stop using that product. Bad Wolf was brilliant when it comes to self-effect. It really motivated me to achieve my goals and objectives. It provided me with the courage to be less in my head and simply act out what I desire. I strongly believe it has ingredients that has an effect on our dopamine level. It also has a fear/intimidation-based respect on the people exposed to the wearer. I got shit tests from it. If you pass the shit test, people will follow your lead and authority.

PheroTreasures and Apex had a few hits and misses for me. Some products worked well, but some were duds and had zero noticeable effects despite frequent tries over a prolonged period of time. I decided to take a break from mones to focus more on myself and many other things in life. Recently I decided to return back to mones. Its great to see somebody from a neighbouring country. Missed my trips to JB haha
04-26-2021 8:30 AM
btwfragheadsMY
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2021 6:09 PM

I've settled my order with Aroma Fero yesterday.Yahoo Put order of HF with VD tester and also HS tester.
I hope to receive the first batch of my arsenal ASAP. Smile
04-26-2021 6:09 PM

btwfragheadsMY
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2021 6:14 PM

(04-26-2021 8:30 AM)rolytrucouly Wrote:  Hi bro, I am from Singapore finger

I have mostly been a lurker on this forum, evidently from my low post count. But I have read through quite a number of threads. By that I mean the first to last page of the discussion thread of numerous products. My first experience with mones was with Androtics Direct. They used to have their own forum, and I was a member there too. And my first products were Instant Gentleman and Instant Shine. They worked fairly well for me with regards to increasing my likeability and helps to build rapport/trust easier with my peers. Unfortunately as time went by, there were soon many rumours about the integrity of AD, such as tampering with their formulas and engaging people to post fake reviews on the forums. Hence I soon move over to PheroTruth after discovering this site.

I discovered about other phero companies after coming over to this site. During this time Liquid Alchemy Labs was starting to develop a name for itself as one of the most reputable vendors. I gave some of their products a try. Namely Nude, Nude Alpha and Bad Wolf. Nude has a highly discernible beautifier/kino effect. It was very helpful for me in terms of attracting younger ladies; 25 and below. During this time I dated a few of them. But I soon find that it also causes some brain fog for me if I used it as a daily wear. Nude Alpha was pretty popular then so I gave it a try. It causes reverse imprinting for me and I didn't like that so I stop using that product. Bad Wolf was brilliant when it comes to self-effect. It really motivated me to achieve my goals and objectives. It provided me with the courage to be less in my head and simply act out what I desire. I strongly believe it has ingredients that has an effect on our dopamine level. It also has a fear/intimidation-based respect on the people exposed to the wearer. I got shit tests from it. If you pass the shit test, people will follow your lead and authority.

PheroTreasures and Apex had a few hits and misses for me. Some products worked well, but some were duds and had zero noticeable effects despite frequent tries over a prolonged period of time. I decided to take a break from mones to focus more on myself and many other things in life. Recently I decided to return back to mones. Its great to see somebody from a neighbouring country. Missed my trips to JB haha

Hi Bro.... I am glad to know my neighboring country also in the club. Pherotruth just awesome.

Would you mind share what PT products and Apex that you're facing ''miss hit'' / zero effect ?
04-26-2021 6:14 PM
Renai_Man
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2021 9:00 PM

Hi @btwfragheadsMY, I used to stay in KL from 2019 to Feb 2021, I have been visiting pherotruth since 2019. I can contribute some of pheromone recommendation for you.

Consider your job and your current position in politics, I recommend you to try Captain from Pheromone Treasures for your current position. Other members have reviewed like this about Captain:
- I am a confident man, I have my vision to do things in the future. My subordinates follow me because I am a good leader, my vision is bright I the future. => More about trust, truth and vision. If these keywords are the effects you want to use in your job, choose Captain.

Other high Alpha products will give you a dominance factor but it will cause you more competitions, troubles, testing from higher position men in your job. So you should be careful or even not use high Alpha products at work.

However, if you see that domineering & power are what you need in your job. You can read about Alpha Treasure review.

Glade is a seduction asshole in this forum, you can learn as well as rethink about seduction from reading his journal. I believe his recommended products are not suitable in your political job. You should use HF to seduce your wife only. But mind you, to seduce your alpha wife, again read Gladen journal carefully. Play it right to reframe your image and position as an alpha Man in your wife thought.

I must emphasis that pheromones are tool for you to use, you are more important than pheromones. So pay more attention about your strength and what you want to improve in the future. Then buy the correct mones for your improvement.

Lastly, be patient with your usage of mones, you need at least 3 - 4 months to use mones and understand how to use them. There is no fast pill and miracle of overnight changes.

Best,
04-26-2021 9:00 PM
btwfragheadsMY
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2021 1:14 AM

(04-26-2021 9:00 PM)Renai_Man Wrote:  Hi @btwfragheadsMY, I used to stay in KL from 2019 to Feb 2021, I have been visiting pherotruth since 2019. I can contribute some of pheromone recommendation for you.

Consider your job and your current position in politics, I recommend you to try Captain from Pheromone Treasures for your current position. Other members have reviewed like this about Captain:
- I am a confident man, I have my vision to do things in the future. My subordinates follow me because I am a good leader, my vision is bright I the future. => More about trust, truth and vision. If these keywords are the effects you want to use in your job, choose Captain.

Other high Alpha products will give you a dominance factor but it will cause you more competitions, troubles, testing from higher position men in your job. So you should be careful or even not use high Alpha products at work.

However, if you see that domineering & power are what you need in your job. You can read about Alpha Treasure review.

Glade is a seduction asshole in this forum, you can learn as well as rethink about seduction from reading his journal. I believe his recommended products are not suitable in your political job. You should use HF to seduce your wife only. But mind you, to seduce your alpha wife, again read Gladen journal carefully. Play it right to reframe your image and position as an alpha Man in your wife thought.

I must emphasis that pheromones are tool for you to use, you are more important than pheromones. So pay more attention about your strength and what you want to improve in the future. Then buy the correct mones for your improvement.

Lastly, be patient with your usage of mones, you need at least 3 - 4 months to use mones and understand how to use them. There is no fast pill and miracle of overnight changes.

Best,

So probably you've already taste most of the Kampong Baru's food stall if stayed for that period in KL(a must go place for tourist/visitors)Yahoo

First of all, Thank you for the above recommendation abt Phero Treasure.In fact, Captain (oil version) is on my main wish list for the next shopping cart. While as far as my current job concern, I should better stay away from Real Alpha product that projecting 'Domineering and Competition' vibe. Perhaps maybe in future I'll need those, but not at the moment. The Approachable Alpha, Trusted fellow, Respect, an Expert Professionals are the criteria list I seek to be my career booster. Although I found a couple product at PXS seems interesting but to me still now convincing enough whether it suits my career goal or otherwise. (InBetween, Ascend XS, APi, Comply, Putative PXS74). Have you ever had any experience with PXS products?

''Glade is a seduction asshole in this forum, you can learn as well as rethink about seduction from reading his journal. I believe his recommended products are not suitable in your political job. You should use HF to seduce your wife only. But mind you, to seduce your alpha wife, again read Gladen journal carefully. Play it right to reframe your image and position as an alpha Man in your wife thought''

Idk wht is my account can't read any journals yet. It might gotta something wrong with limited access. I saw that HF is a well rounded blend. Although it might not go well with my career goals, But the way it was created....Its just grab my attention.(really cant wait to sniff its scent.I love fragrances alot thats y i called myself fragsheadSun bespectacled) I bought other samples too beside HF from Aroma Fero yesterday. I also contacted few other lab LPMP, LAL, PT as well APEX.
04-27-2021 1:14 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-27-2021 7:53 AM

(04-26-2021 9:00 PM)Renai_Man Wrote:  I believe his [Gladen's] recommended products are not suitable in your political job.

This very well may be true. Do you have any helpful suggestions for btwfragheadsMY in addition to Captain (good suggestion) for that particular environment and situation? I also suggested looking into Swimming With Sharks, but I am very ignorant to fitting pheromones for the work-place.

I'm a seduction asshole, and i approve this message! (Seduction ASSHOLE...Love it!)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2021 8:08 AM by Gladen.)
04-27-2021 7:53 AM
Renai_Man
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-28-2021 1:27 AM

I recommended Captain because it is a well-rounded mone for work so it is easier for you to use as a beginner. With PSX, you need to combo >1 products to have more effects. I think you should order at most 3 to 4 mones to try, don't fall in the temptation to buy many mones:
1. you can become hasty to combo without enough solo testing time
2. There are some bottles you hardly tough after purchasing. I fell in this one as a beginner before.

Here is YouTube review of a member about PSX: he reviews in details about PXS mones, it is a good reference for you to choose and buy. And remember to use the link to support him if you like his review.

To read and post journal, you need to meet certain condition, maybe the condition is in the new joiner thread. And Gladen journal is a must-read, take your time.

@gladen, your journal contains many gems about seduction. It truthly
change the way I think about seduction. Just know & apply 20% of you lesson will give me upper hand above 80% of other men.
04-28-2021 1:27 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Greetings from Malaysia idej1 4 1,572 06-29-2017 7:51 PM
Last Post: idej1
  Hi from Malaysia markthomaskch 6 2,437 07-25-2016 11:10 PM
Last Post: pandatrooper
  New user-greeting from Malaysia Pemenang 14 6,102 12-09-2015 3:03 AM
Last Post: Pemenang
  From Malaysia bolacroc123 3 1,999 12-02-2015 12:23 AM
Last Post: Pemenang
  Coming from Malaysia!!! The country of the missing MH370 PheroC 10 5,230 05-25-2014 3:11 PM
Last Post: KonichiwaChitsu