Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

newbie London uk saying hello
suzilondon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

newbie London uk saying hello
12-29-2012 11:22 AM

Hi all I have been using andriotics for a few years off and on and found them useful but as science moves on my research is now seeking the
most effective products at the best prices.

I will be searching the forum for clues but would most welcome any suggestions from learned members which will help a mature divorced female feel more confident in social situations and attract a life long partner not too much to ask is it??

Thank you in advance for any support offered

Suzi
12-29-2012 11:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: newbie London uk saying hello
12-29-2012 11:39 AM

Hi Suzi,

Welcome to the forum! I spent a year working in Essex County and love it. I think for a great social: Glacé FastBurn Alcohol based would be great in your climate. This is a super social product of great quality. Chris of Alpha Dream sells it. He also has a few products for ladies that have been reported to very effective. Then there are other products from various vendors like LP, Laid, and Xs who cater to women also with some great products.

You should pop into the ladies area and read through some journals and get an ideal of what you maybe interested in. Also don't forget about the vendor review area where you can read countless reviews from members here on many products that will serve you well.

You have come to the right place Suzi! Have a wonderful weekend!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-29-2012 11:39 AM
suzilondon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-29-2012 12:28 PM

Wow fast reply I shal follow your advice. Glad you had a taste of Blighty it is fun.
12-29-2012 12:28 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-29-2012 12:50 PM

Welcome to the forum! And, yes, I'm sure you'll find just the ticket you're looking for.

I 2nd Glace as an excellent social and I have the other women's Alpha Dream products as well if you find you have any questions. I'd be happy to help where I can, as I'm sure you'll see the other members here will be too Big Grin

Happy hunting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-29-2012 12:50 PM
suzilondon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-29-2012 1:26 PM

(12-29-2012 12:50 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Welcome to the forum! And, yes, I'm sure you'll find just the ticket you're looking for.

I 2nd Glace as an excellent social and I have the other women's Alpha Dream products as well if you find you have any questions. I'd be happy to help where I can, as I'm sure you'll see the other members here will be too Big Grin

Happy hunting!

So kind to take time thank you so much x
12-29-2012 1:26 PM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-29-2012 2:16 PM

Hi Suzi, welcome to PheroTruth! If you used Androtics products and were a member of their forum, you're going to love it here! There are lots of great products for women outside of the bubble Androtics likes to have everybody living in, and you'll even find a couple of vendors here are loved, respected and produce products that blow any and everything Androtics has to offer out of the water.

And, we're actually doing real research here, and have probably the friendliest, most pheromone knowleable and intelligent group of folks around. Smile

Coming from Anrotics I'm guessing your head is probably spining with all the choices and different vendors getting awesome reviews here, but the mountain of information isn't as high as probably looks now, and we have a bunch of awesome people that will help you scale it. Smile

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-29-2012 2:16 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-29-2012 8:29 PM

Welcome to the forum Suzi you are certain to find it an exciting and a rewarding institution cheers terry . . TAB . . Friends

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-29-2012 8:29 PM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-30-2012 12:41 PM

Hey suzi,

I can't really help you out since i know nothing about female phero use.. but welcome to the forum! Im sure you'll find the information you need and members to help you in the women section and product review section.

Regards,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
12-30-2012 12:41 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue Hello from London ollie6969 4 1,618 10-26-2017 5:48 PM
Last Post: Indi-player
  Dating in London AaronR 26 8,922 02-14-2015 12:28 PM
Last Post: AaronR
  My first orders and reasoning- coming to you from London Merc 6 3,030 02-18-2014 1:43 AM
Last Post: bondjames1
  Hey from london, im not new to pheromones but i need some help drummerboy 6 4,789 04-06-2011 6:58 PM
Last Post: Pheroman