Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hey from london, im not new to pheromones but i need some help
drummerboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Hey from london, im not new to pheromones but i need some help
04-05-2011 5:00 PM

Hi im 16 and im from london im not new to pheromones i know a lot about them but i haven't tried them yet.

im waiting on an order from true pheromones to come i ordered true alpha, rue charisma and true opener if you have tried any of them please tell me your results Smile .

so a bit about me well i go to boarding school and i would say im a funny and laid back guy i have some confidence but none when it comes to talking with [b]girls I DONT KNOW i put that in capitals because to be honest when i get to know a girl im ok but its talking to girls i don't know which makes me worried i especially get worried about rejection
i mean i haven't had a girlfriend because im worried what girls will think of me especially since i only aim high and like hot girls.

at school i guess people would say im a bit retarded because i love attention and will do anything for it and so i kind of been known for being a cocky, dumb kid and no one has respect for me haha but i want that to change and that why i have ordered pheromones.

i want to change it all around and be this confident alpha male with respect form everyone and i want girls to want me and boys to want to be me and hopefully i will get that from true alpha and my other Pheromones ordered.

also i like this girl she's 18 and i don't really know her but im wanting to start eating to know her next term at school when i will have Pheromones and i will hopefully have the confidence to talk to her.

oh yeah and im not really fat or ugly im just an average person Smile .

ok so thats me and i just had some questions.

1) can someone give some tips on dating i was thinking of getting an ebook but i hate all the reading in them but i just wanted to know some conversation starters, how to act like an alpha male and other tips or websites i can look at would be helpful.

2) can i use aftershave over my Pheromones or will that react with them and screw them up if you get me because i wanted to use the Pheromones and then cover them with my boss orange but i dunno if thats good ?

thanks in advance
04-05-2011 5:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

bonadzz
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 81
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 51 posts

RE: Hey from london, im not new to pheromones but i need some help
04-05-2011 7:24 PM

Hey drummer boy, first off welcome to the forum, second off to answer your questions. on the dating thing I've read alot of books on pick up and ive gotten quite skilled with doing it... and if i had to give a quick rundown of dating advice, tip number 1 would be ALWAYS SMILE!!! guys who dont smile dont get girls :]. also starting off with talking with girls... seem interesting but don't seem too interested in them at first. have a good story in your head you can tell that will draw them in and make them want to know you more and then when they start showing IOI's start giving IOI's back and try to resonate that further and further...

so thats like the art of pick up in like 3 sentences LOL.

anyways if you were looking for short read but a REALLY GOOD read... try this PDF

if i had to suggest a book or e-book, get "The Mystery Method" works like a charm.

Also wearing different cologne or scents wont effect how the pheromones work, perse, but keep in mind that even NON pheromone scents can change peoples moods and how they react.

so good luck hope to hear your stories in the future!

You show love, you get love
04-05-2011 7:24 PM
Thanks given by drummerboy
drummerboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

04-06-2011 2:29 AM

(04-05-2011 7:24 PM)bonadzz Wrote:  Hey drummer boy, first off welcome to the forum, second off to answer your questions. on the dating thing I've read alot of books on pick up and ive gotten quite skilled with doing it... and if i had to give a quick rundown of dating advice, tip number 1 would be ALWAYS SMILE!!! guys who dont smile dont get girls :]. also starting off with talking with girls... seem interesting but don't seem too interested in them at first. have a good story in your head you can tell that will draw them in and make them want to know you more and then when they start showing IOI's start giving IOI's back and try to resonate that further and further...

so thats like the art of pick up in like 3 sentences LOL.

anyways if you were looking for short read but a REALLY GOOD read... try this PDF

if i had to suggest a book or e-book, get "The Mystery Method" works like a charm.

Also wearing different cologne or scents wont effect how the pheromones work, perse, but keep in mind that even NON pheromone scents can change peoples moods and how they react.

so good luck hope to hear your stories in the future!

thanks for all the help Smile and thanks for the link to the pdf i will definitely read it.

i just wanted to know what is the mystery method like ? does it give you pick up lines and things to say to keep the convo going etc and have you used it to pick up girls ?
04-06-2011 2:29 AM
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2555
Thanks received:
2237 thanks in 899 posts

04-06-2011 5:09 AM

Welcome.
Also try David DeAngelo and Carlos Xuma writings.
And of course what I posted here http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alchemy-of-a-PUA

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2011 5:11 AM by Pheroman.)
04-06-2011 5:09 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 871
Thanks received:
2292 thanks in 1096 posts

04-06-2011 7:24 AM

Hey drummerboy, welcome to PheroTruth!

I'm going to let you in on a little secret: your lack of self confidence when it comes to meeting girls, fear of rejection, need for attention and wanting everyone to like you is how I felt in High School and pretty much how every school kid feels, some just hide it better than others. Oh yeah, and girls don't bite...usually! Smile

I'd be willing to bet that there's not a single girl in your school who has much confidence in herself either. Yeah I know, you've got the little clicks of 3 or 4 of the hottest girls in school who walk around acting like their godesses, all the guys want to be with them and all the girls want to be them, but its all an act, and deep inside their going through the same thing you are.

You probably still have a few years to go before you can start going to nightclubs, but I'll let you in on another secret: The hottest girl at a club is usually more approachable than the average girls. Why, cause all the other guys in the club are afraid to try to talk to her for fear of rejection, and she sits alone watching other girls get hit on and wonders what's wrong with her.

Since you've said that you already know a lot about pheromones, you must know that they are not going to transform you into something you're not, they can't make anybody feel something that's not already there, and they are not going to radically change your life.

What they will do is give you an edge and help to elevate what's already there.

If you want to be the alpha male in the crowd, that's going to have to come from inside. The True Alpha can help to elevate an alpha perception, but if you don't act the part the pheromone signature is not match your attitude and it's just going to confuse your targets or be ignored altogether.

You've already been given some great advice by bonadzz and Pheroman. David D. offers a free newsletter and e-book, which usually has some great advice and you can subscribe to here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-David-D-s-D...3#pid15383

There are also forums specifically for Pickup Artists, or those that want to learn or improve on their techniques. is a pretty good one.

I feel for you dude, 16 is a tough age. But, we all go though the same feelings you're having. And, I know you won't believe it now, but in 20 years time you'll look back and wish you were 16 again.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
04-06-2011 7:24 AM

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
264 thanks in 360 posts

04-06-2011 9:38 AM

Quote:I'll let you in on another secret: The hottest girl at a club is usually more approachable than the average girls. Why, cause all the other guys in the club are afraid to try to talk to her for fear of rejection, and she sits alone watching other girls get hit on and wonders what's wrong with her.

Haha, or it's usually the alpha jerks! My friend is promo girl in Las Vegas, so she's definitely hot, no kids, etc. Anyway, we used to go out when were 21 & I remember this 1 night. I had this nice, cute guy approach me, he bought a drink for myself & her (without me having to ask). The guy that approached her was this total jerk with a sense of entitlement issues, didn't even buy her a drink for her trouble.

Welcome to the forum Drummer Boy, if I can give you any advice from teh ladies perspective, just let me know Smile
04-06-2011 9:38 AM
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2555
Thanks received:
2237 thanks in 899 posts

04-06-2011 5:58 PM

It seems to me that 20% of guys out there are real jerks, 20% trying to use the jerk pickup methods, 45% to scared to make a move leaving about 10% of confident but nice guys.
The only guys with the courage to talk to hot babes are jerks, cause they are jerks.
So set yourself apart from the crowd and be the the cool kid to hang out with.
Just dont take it all too seriously, its a game to be played.
The other 5% are gay of course.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
04-06-2011 5:58 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  newbie London uk saying hello suzilondon 7 182 12-30-2012 11:41 AM
Last Post: Buzzy78