Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need help for younger women (19-23)
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

need help for younger women (19-23)
11-22-2015 12:39 PM

I have a target group of mainly younger women (19-23), university students. Some of them are thinking about a serious relationship.
My arsenal is Androtics TOGOs and I used IS,IO,IH and A314B 32 spray in the past with this group.
I go to meetings around 8PM at the university where I see some new and old people.
I'm 30 years old

For the first meeting I used something like 4 sprays of IS and four sprays of IH. (unfortunately I didn't record how many, so this could be off a bit). The reactions were really good. Girls moved to sit next to me.

The second meeting I used 1 A314B spray on my upper chest, IS, and IH - don't remember the number of sprays Sad and I also wore a light shirt through which air can pass. It was definitely many sprays, as the scent was already a bit too much for me and I started to have slight difficulty focussing during a lecture.
Interesting results were: one girl asked me 'How are you?' and then immediately after that asked me where I am professionally - sounds like a good reaction for A314 :-)
Another girl introduced herself to me and asked me immediately what I'm doing professionally and what my next steps will be professionally, and I had good report with a third girl.
All of those interactions might have occurred also without mones, yet I found it interesting that girls asked me these questions about profession. If this is the effect of A314 creating an interest in women who are looking for a serious relationship, this is what I want.
Interestingly, two guys who I'm friendly with went out of my way, in a shy way, which I regretted because they're really nice guys.
A guy who I have suspected from the beginning to be gay avoided me.

For the third meeting I only wore IS and IH (again did not note the number of sprays, but I think it was at least 8,perhaps even 10 or more (!) - too much I guess.
People were friendly but there was something strange: women who were standing about 3-4 feet away were interested in speaking with me, then backed off...
Could it be that they noticed only some of the mones when they were 3-4 feet away but when they came closer there was OD / ghosting ?

For this meeting I'm not spraying any Pheromones, to see what normal reactions without Pheromones are like in this setting.
There is also another effect, that the Pheromones that I used so far (IS,IO,IH,IG) make me dizzy, even at 1 spray. It's just a bit strange, even though other people don't seem to mind/notice.

I was wondering what a good dose would be for a next meeting, next week. I think it should be a much lower dose
(and I also learned that the intensity of the scent and the intensity of the mones are not necessarily the same (in other words, even if the scent is weak it doesn't mean that the mones are weak))

I'm considering IS, IH and A314B spray again. (A314B spray because it had a good impact in general)
I was however thinking that A314B spray may have been too intimidating for this group.

The day I wore it, girl #2 who introduced herself to me and who I talked with and who was looking at me through the lecture (ok, I was sitting 6 feet from her and she should have noticed the Pheromones) may have been intimidated.
After the lecture I told her 'It was nice to meet you' and she did show one strong IOI (which was almost certainly a true IOI (don't want to go into details)) and was nice but she did not stay.
I suspect that she was intimidated.

So I thought of spraying only a fraction of an A314B spray, probably by spraying it on my chest and holding a piece of paper on my chest in a way that it covers half of the target area, so half of the spray doesn't hit my chest. (I know, a waste of Pheromones... :-( )

I thought that if I also use IS and IH which I would need to use anyway to buffer the A314B spray, there could also be overall balance even though I'm not using the minimum A314B dose of 1 spray (in case it there is such a thing)

What do you guys think?
Do you think the idea of using a fraction of 1 A314B spray is a good
idea?
How much IS and IH should I use?

My list of products from Androtics is:
IS,IO,IH,A314B spray,
IG (very little left), CTTM2 (don't like it too much), MX297, Ammo, Ammo Summer, Turn Up The Heat, MX353, MX351(had leakage,hope it doesn't change the phero composition), P130, P77

I would like to have a mix that is safe from OD or negative reactions and that is attractive to women.

Thank you guys in advance!
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2015 12:44 PM by pinacolada.)
11-22-2015 12:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: need help for younger women (19-23)
11-22-2015 2:58 PM

So I was at the meeting this week without wearing Pheromones and it was interesting. People were friendly but not as open as they were before. I had a few conversations with male friends who I knew from before, but they were showing a less positive/enthusiastic reaction than before.

At the lecture the girl who wanted to talk to me the week before when I was 3-4 feet away, and where I suspected that there was OD when she was nearer,
approached me (I didn't notice her) and she told me 'Hi, do you remember me, we spoke last week [I didn't really recall at that moment]. What's your name? My name is K. blablabla How old are you? I said "I old... 30" and unfortunately that was the beginning of the end of the conversation...
Don't know how old she is. She looks like she's 23 but later she started singing some pop songs with her friends, so maybe she's younger than I thought.

The evening was ok, but it was definitely different than before when I wore mones. In a way (it really seemed like that to me) like a picture that is black and white / gray-ish (without mones) to a Kodak picture with full colors (with mones), perhaps even with a parrot.
11-22-2015 2:58 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

11-22-2015 3:15 PM

(11-22-2015 2:58 PM)pinacolada Wrote:  At the lecture the girl who wanted to talk to me the week before when I was 3-4 feet away, and where I suspected that there was OD when she was nearer,
approached me (I didn't notice her) and she told me 'Hi, do you remember me, we spoke last week [I didn't really recall at that moment]. What's your name? My name is K. blablabla How old are you? I said "I old... 30" and unfortunately that was the beginning of the end of the conversation...
Don't know how old she is. She looks like she's 23 but later she started singing some pop songs with her friends, so maybe she's younger than I thought.

Just some unwarranted advice. When someone asks your age up front like that, it's a qualifying question. If you say the wrong answer, you're out. You can come back from it, but as far as her brain's database of acceptable age ranges, you may have just disqualified yourself - 'mones or not.

I'd keep it general, in response:

Her: "How old are you?"
You: ::chuckle:: "Too old for you."
Her: "How do you know?"
You: Slight shrug, switch the subject. Or just, "Hey, I'm gonna go ::insert flimsy reason to leave here:: Talk to you a little later, ok?"

When you say too old for you, you're telling her that you've pre-selected HER to be out of consideration. Only high-value/status people do that (though I suppose sulky beta's pre-disqualify themselves by the way this line is delivered).

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2015 3:16 PM by RTBoss.)
11-22-2015 3:15 PM
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-22-2015 3:34 PM

Hi RT,
I definitely appreciate your advice.

I think what you suggested is cool, and as you said it really depends how the line is delivered.

I thought about it and I think I get what you mean. What you say doesn't HAVE to make total sense Big Grin
Let her figure out what I had in mind Smile

this is what I wrote earlier:
Should the line be delivered in a way like you are in a bar and you're not really interested in meeting girls / you don't really need it / you're maybe looking but not for her, you were only talking to her (because she's cool) but for a women you are actually considering other, older women.
Should 'I'll talk to you later' be delivered in a sense that you are almost somewhat bothered by her having an interest in you, not in a bad way,or that you are offended or that you have something against her. You understand her, but she's not really for you, even though you might want to be talking to her later because she's someone who you want to talk with.

Surely this should not be said in a sulky way (or in a way that implies that one is sorry about oneself)

I have to think of how to translate it to the exact setting.

maybe "well you know.. Smile too old for you Smile" ,said in a way that is somewhat like a joke (not belittling her of course)
[perhaps it looks worse in writing than in reality]
and then saying 'you know I have to [...reason (friend has arrived/I have to help out) but it was nice talking to you'
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2015 6:34 PM by pinacolada.)
11-22-2015 3:34 PM

Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-23-2015 12:03 AM

Dude, where'd you get the idea to use so much? Those are some incredibly high doses. I'd start by picking two and using 2 sprays of each. If you want to add a third I'd keep it to one spray for sure. I don't think theres ever a reason to apply more than that in one app, that would be the very upper limit imo.

My Journal
11-23-2015 12:03 AM
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-23-2015 3:17 AM

(11-23-2015 12:03 AM)Phyros Wrote:  Dude, where'd you get the idea to use so much? Those are some incredibly high doses. I'd start by picking two and using 2 sprays of each. If you want to add a third I'd keep it to one spray for sure. I don't think theres ever a reason to apply more than that in one app, that would be the very upper limit imo.

I agree. What do you guys suggest?
11-23-2015 3:17 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-23-2015 3:22 PM

Here's the line I use:

Ever since I got over 30 I stopped giving out my age.

Then they usually assume he's just over 30 but as you can see it's not a lie.

I know I can pass for 30 because I even have 40 y.o women guessing me to be 30 and they usually are better at guessing real age than 20 something's Smile

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
11-23-2015 3:22 PM
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-23-2015 4:39 PM

I do suspect that my none-production decreased from the time I was in my early twenties or 25.
I remember spraying 1 spray on AMMO on and having the feeling that I finally feel 'normal' again, like I used to feel.

Is it similar for you guys?
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2015 4:42 PM by pinacolada.)
11-23-2015 4:39 PM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

11-23-2015 5:47 PM

Go with, "Don't worry. I'm legal." lol
11-23-2015 5:47 PM
1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

11-23-2015 5:51 PM

Wow you bought a lot from AD.

Never had any experiences of note with Ammo, but to be fair I only have the 1x variety. Don't know about the 2x.

I had great self effects with their IG, so I really like that.

Some say socials work better with younger women so I'd refrain from using overtly sexual mones around them.
11-23-2015 5:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Younger Women attracted to Men age 40+ AMMO5680 10 3,867 12-07-2018 11:25 AM
Last Post: yudhajit
  Product for Older Guys to Cold Approach Shy Younger Women in Nightclubs metaltree 12 6,311 10-25-2016 10:07 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
Big Grin Best Mone for Younger Women (18-25) Jinzo 24 10,476 10-07-2016 11:49 PM
Last Post: cerealbox760