Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need help for younger women (19-23)
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 21 posts

RE: need help for younger women (19-23)
11-30-2015 8:57 PM

ok guys, believe it or not, I'm not going to write similar responses in the future.
You can decide for yourself if you believe me or not but I guess in any case if you don't believe me in what I say there is no point believing in the truthfulness of my reports either, correct?

And I'm going to do one more thing that I originally did not want to do:
Call out the haters (note: by 'haters' I do not mean every single person who doubted what I wrote, but you know who are you are (or I believe you actually are at least aware of it on some level))
So, my dear haters, you know Smile you can talk,talk,talk
you are engaged in is an excercise in futility
all day long.
It won't make any f-cking difference to me what you insinuate or you don't insinuate, ok?
I recommend to you to get a life. Yes a real life. Stop comparing youself to other people. Live your own life. Work on your own life.
But I guess you won't heed my advice.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2015 9:35 PM by pinacolada.)
11-30-2015 8:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
31 thanks in 21 posts

12-01-2015 5:09 AM

I would like to ask for your opinion on the following situation.

The combination (2xShine+2xIH or 3xShine+1xIH) + dabs of Gucci Guilty for Men perfume worked well for me.

I have reason to suspect that Gucci Guilty contains pheromones as well. The problem is that it seems to lead to (shit)tests with a minority of targets. Not a good effect if it occurs.

Shine+IH actually works quite well for me already. I was thinking about adding another mone to make it more interesting. I have p83 and p130, so those would be practical options at the moment. (in principle I was also thinking about p96,p74,p75)

I know that everyone is different and everything has to tried out to be sure, but do you think that p83 or p130 might add some attractive quality on their own, or would they only disinhibit somewhat and not actually add something that would be attractive itself?

----

I would be happy to hear from others what they think and about their experiences in the past. I understand that mones work differently for different people and that in the end individual testing is vital to have a good understanding. I do think however that hearing other people's experiences is very good.
What I write is true, if anyone thinks that I'm not saying the truth, then don't interact with me.
I want to work together with other people to learn more about mones for our common benefit. I will assist those who help me to the best of my ability. If this is something that appeals to you, great, because it also appeals to me. If someone does not agree with that, then he shouldn't respond.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 5:10 AM by pinacolada.)
12-01-2015 5:09 AM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 102
Thanks received:
759 thanks in 361 posts

12-01-2015 9:22 AM

1. If you come to a public forum asking for advice don't get mad when you don't like what you hear.

2. If you think Gucci contains pheromones,stop using it. You're introducing an unknown that could be fouling your mix.
12-01-2015 9:22 AM

pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
31 thanks in 21 posts

12-01-2015 11:00 AM

yes, I was wondering about p83 and p130 (disinhibitors) and potentially about p96,dienone,TAL+TAH (comforters)
as an addition to Shine and IH

Does someone have experience with that kind of mix (taking the very simple mix of Shine+IH and adding either a disinhibitor or a comforter)
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 11:02 AM by pinacolada.)
12-01-2015 11:00 AM
Xpl01Tr
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

07-11-2016 8:39 AM

(12-01-2015 11:00 AM)pinacolada Wrote:  yes, I was wondering about p83 and p130 (disinhibitors) and potentially about p96,dienone,TAL+TAH (comforters)
as an addition to Shine and IH

Does someone have experience with that kind of mix (taking the very simple mix of Shine+IH and adding either a disinhibitor or a comforter)

Pinacolada!

I combed through most of this thread and thank you for your first hand experiences. I do however think that there is one fundamental thing you should consider when dealing with mones, especially with the mixes and advice given is that you should fundamentally still play the numbers game to your advantage when testing mixes. You are 30 which means you are still old enough to go the bars and clubs and that is where you should be really testing the product. Approach women and just make conversation. 50% of the good interactions usually have alcohol in the mix so that's an advantage on your end.

Girl from England and Blonde Girl may seem great but really you need to think of this time as the tail end of getting that young girl ass. Once you've had a few more of those (and at the same time perfect your mix by testing it out on 10+ people a day). I promise if you take my advice you wont even think about GfE and BG and may even have an SO by then... ISN'T THIS REALLY WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT ... Having options and at the same time increasing your inner and outer game ? Work smarter, not harder.

You have friends, go out while you still can and try to live it up while you still can.

I speak the truth.

Me: 29, 6'3 Muscular, Russian Decent Living in California
Ideal: 20s to Early 30s White Girl Next Door w/ Porcelain Complexion.

My Stash:
AD: IS, TUTH, P102*, A314 oil (v32 2016)
LAL: Nude Alpha Gel, Possess Alpha, Bad Wolf* *Samples

Need To Try:
Blends: M3X, Z69, The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Taboo, L2Kv1
Molecules: A1, ISO, P96, P83, P74
07-11-2016 8:39 AM
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
31 thanks in 21 posts

07-11-2016 9:16 AM

Hey Xpl01Tr,

thanks for your reply.
I was also thinking the same Smile
07-11-2016 9:16 AM
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 117
Thanks received:
145 thanks in 89 posts

07-11-2016 4:00 PM

Dont over think it.. Back off the variety and focus on the social game with nols and something like taboo or bliss...

A314 is a career mone in its current state and will do you no good... This is about disarming fun...

Focus on some alpha posturing and small talk coaching on youtube etc... First you must value yourself.

This is your prime and you can bag all ends of the spectrum... But if you want a relationship you gotta master the social game and tske the pressure off.. P130 csn help with that.

I too hate androtics smells and resct badly... Plug your nose and move away after you spray.

Once you can smile and gab and project self assurdedness in a relaxed way move on to nones and p96 for the sex amp.

I use p83 sparingly and when there is already good rapport.

Dont zigzag on the mones... Run one program at a time in the beginning.

If you just want to get laid run the sexuals and exhibit confidence and keep dialog short and playful.

You are worth more... Dont ger wrapped up in where the dialog went bad...

Also be aware of how the mones mess witch your game and demeanor if you have reactions to them...
07-11-2016 4:00 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Big Grin Best Mone for Younger Women (18-25) Jinzo 8 1,026 03-16-2016 12:26 AM
Last Post: Jinzo
  Product for Older Guys to Cold Approach Shy Younger Women in Nightclubs metaltree 3 1,090 04-12-2015 3:51 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Dating Significantly-Younger Women... SolidGold 10 2,729 07-11-2011 5:56 PM
Last Post: Fly So Hi