Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i didnt know fatphobia was a real thing
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

i didnt know fatphobia was a real thing
07-12-2022 3:37 PM

i was approach by some bigger women today and they ask me why i like working out i told them i didnt want to be fat anymore back in 2018 i was close to 500 pound lowest point in my life even looking at my self was grossed me out. so that was the start of my weight loss journey and still going am down to 168 now trying pack some more muscle on. off topic here

so they asked me so you hate fat people?
i told them no but their really no excuse for anyone to be over 400 pound and unhealthy spend 1 hour a day exercises and better your self will help you in the long run. so basicly i told i am disseminating against fat people. i told no their just no excuse. told them i got tired of paying more for clothes and not fitting into anything like other people when i start my journey i had asthma badly
07-12-2022 3:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: i didnt know fatphobia was a real thing
07-12-2022 7:43 PM

Very impressive to lose that much weight.

Do you notice a difference in how women treat you and respond to you now that you are at a healthy weight?
07-12-2022 7:43 PM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-12-2022 7:52 PM

(07-12-2022 7:43 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Very impressive to lose that much weight.

Do you notice a difference in how women treat you and respond to you now that you are at a healthy weight?

totally beside that how much better i feel and doing just normal day things is super easy
07-12-2022 7:52 PM
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-13-2022 2:20 AM

It's just cognitive dissonance on their part. Your success threatens their self-image, so they seek to rationalize it as fatphobia.
07-13-2022 2:20 AM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2022 8:55 AM

(07-13-2022 2:20 AM)nephil Wrote:  It's just cognitive dissonance on their part. Your success threatens their self-image, so they seek to rationalize it as fatphobia.

i just find the whole thing dumb they to me create stupid phobia up left and right then the karen make it worse
07-13-2022 8:55 AM

metaltree

Rep Post

07-13-2022 9:43 AM

Considering a cult is taking over the world, I'm wondering if I committed a mortal sin by congratulating warcheese on his impressive weight loss.

According to the new rules of society I think I was supposed to encourage him to gain the weight back instead.
07-13-2022 9:43 AM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2022 9:44 AM

(07-13-2022 9:43 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Considering a cult is taking over the world, I'm wondering if I committed a mortal sin by congratulating warcheese on his impressive weight loss.

According to the new rules of society I think I was supposed to encourage him to gain the weight back instead.

haha you can join the the cult of the karen if you want metaltree =Z
07-13-2022 9:44 AM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2022 10:19 AM

@Warcheese: That's quite impressing. Congrats and hope you get to whatever goal you desire. While not quite at your weight as I'm likely shorter than you, I had lost nearly 100 pounds in the last three years, though recently I put about 15 back on which I'm working on shedding. It's a never ending battle nonetheless.

It's funny this topic came up as I had been seeing various videos on how women discriminate against guys are aren't "the 6's", being 6 feet tall, have a six pack abs, a six figure income and at least 6 inches "below the equator." On the other hand, the gals act all butt-hurt when a guy isn't attractive to women who pack an unhealthy amount of girth to them. They, if they really wanted, can do something about that by easily attainable diet and exercise. A guy who's lacking height (or hair for that matter) can't do much about those, realistically speaking.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
07-13-2022 10:19 AM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2022 10:24 AM

(07-13-2022 10:19 AM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  @Warcheese: That's quite impressing. Congrats and hope you get to whatever goal you desire. While not quite at your weight as I'm likely shorter than you, I had lost nearly 100 pounds in the last three years, though recently I put about 15 back on which I'm working on shedding. It's a never ending battle nonetheless.

It's funny this topic came up as I had been seeing various videos on how women discriminate against guys are aren't "the 6's", being 6 feet tall, have a six pack abs, a six figure income and at least 6 inches "below the equator." On the other hand, the gals act all butt-hurt when a guy isn't attractive to women who pack an unhealthy amount of girth to them. They, if they really wanted, can do something about that by easily attainable diet and exercise. A guy who's lacking height (or hair for that matter) can't do much about those, realistically speaking.

am 5''11 and i keep my hair short just due atm to texas weather it being in the triple digits and shit but i do keep my hair short
07-13-2022 10:24 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-13-2022 10:51 AM

Ashley Graham got in trouble on social media when she got slimmer:

07-13-2022 10:51 AM

Share This Thread