Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i didnt know fatphobia was a real thing
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: i didnt know fatphobia was a real thing
07-13-2022 11:58 AM

(07-13-2022 10:51 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Ashley Graham got in trouble on social media when she got slimmer:

it dumb to want to look good for your self and people want to slam you wanting better and making your self feel good about your self just because they lack the will to do it their self they talk shit and make up shit about other
07-13-2022 11:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-13-2022 12:01 PM

(07-13-2022 11:58 AM)warcheese Wrote:  it dumb to want to look good for your self and people want to slam you wanting better and making your self feel good about your self just because they lack the will to do it their self they talk shit and make up shit about other

Yeah, very dumb. But losing weight is very hard too. The more weight you lose, the more hungry you get all day.
07-13-2022 12:01 PM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2022 12:13 PM

(07-13-2022 12:01 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Yeah, very dumb. But losing weight is very hard too. The more weight you lose, the more hungry you get all day.
honestly i havent felt hungry at all since lose alot of weight but that also because i dont eat stuff am not suppose too. and only splurg on saturdays
07-13-2022 12:13 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-13-2022 1:47 PM

The mental can be the tough part, being overweight for so long, after losing the lbs, you can still feel like the person you were.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
07-13-2022 1:47 PM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2022 1:51 PM

(07-13-2022 1:47 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  The mental can be the tough part, being overweight for so long, after losing the lbs, you can still feel like the person you were.
the mental game is the hardest part of it that why for me i listen to the same motavation video each day before my workout in morning. it also help keep my mental straight strong. that just me tho
07-13-2022 1:51 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-13-2022 1:54 PM

There tends to be a direct correlation with obesity and trauma. The more trauma a persons endured, the more weight. Those who have suffered the most trauma, are the most obese.

Emotions and even memories can be stored away in the body, and when that person diets and begins to lose weight, those old emotions/memories can resurface. So in order to suppress that, the person eats more to stop it, subconsciously.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
07-13-2022 1:54 PM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2022 1:59 PM

(07-13-2022 1:54 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  There tends to be a direct correlation with obesity and trauma. The more trauma a persons endured, the more weight. Those who have suffered the most trauma, are the most obese.

Emotions and even memories can be stored away in the body, and when that person diets and begins to lose weight, those old emotions/memories can resurface. So in order to suppress that, the person eats more to stop it, subconsciously.
that is true but i finally took control of my trauma and used it as fuel to fix my self didnt let my self stay a victim anymore
07-13-2022 1:59 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2022 2:12 PM

(07-13-2022 1:54 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  There tends to be a direct correlation with obesity and trauma. The more trauma a persons endured, the more weight. Those who have suffered the most trauma, are the most obese.

Perhaps, but it seems in my case I'm simply not active enough on a regular basis to burn all the calories I care to consume. With work with others who don't necessarily eat lean and clean and they avoid weight gain while I can just stare at a burger and I'm up two pounds!

Losing weight to improve yourself is just like crabs in a bucket, where people will try to drag you down when you're successful. I have two dear friends who I consider brothers and they often invite me over for dinner. They always try to over-portion me and I have to be careful not to offend them, but I think because they're conditions to their own personal eating habits they automatically force it on their dinner guests. You have to want to lose the weight for yourself and not anyone else. I gained 15 pounds in the last 9 months and I feel it where I felt totally great before, so now I'm back to getting on the exercise bike and doing some mild weights.

Metaltree mentioned feeling hungry all the time. Yes, with a reduced daily calorie count I find that the biggest hurdle, but I was just in the studio working on an audio project and staying busy helps take the focus off of food. Then again, some of the cravings are really too much, even when tanking up on nothing but water and veggies in-between three main meals and three snacks per day.

@Warcheese: I'm just shy of 5'5" and keep my hair non existent cause there's only scraps left. I'm only 5 pounds more than my doctor wanted me to stop at but I'd rather get fit, even if I look a little gaunt. I'd rather be happy in my own skin regardless of what people perceive and it sounds like you're on the same plan. Good luck on your journey.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
07-13-2022 2:12 PM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2022 2:27 PM

(07-13-2022 2:12 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  Perhaps, but it seems in my case I'm simply not active enough on a regular basis to burn all the calories I care to consume. With work with others who don't necessarily eat lean and clean and they avoid weight gain while I can just stare at a burger and I'm up two pounds!

Losing weight to improve yourself is just like crabs in a bucket, where people will try to drag you down when you're successful. I have two dear friends who I consider brothers and they often invite me over for dinner. They always try to over-portion me and I have to be careful not to offend them, but I think because they're conditions to their own personal eating habits they automatically force it on their dinner guests. You have to want to lose the weight for yourself and not anyone else. I gained 15 pounds in the last 9 months and I feel it where I felt totally great before, so now I'm back to getting on the exercise bike and doing some mild weights.

Metaltree mentioned feeling hungry all the time. Yes, with a reduced daily calorie count I find that the biggest hurdle, but I was just in the studio working on an audio project and staying busy helps take the focus off of food. Then again, some of the cravings are really too much, even when tanking up on nothing but water and veggies in-between three main meals and three snacks per day.

@Warcheese: I'm just shy of 5'5" and keep my hair non existent cause there's only scraps left. I'm only 5 pounds more than my doctor wanted me to stop at but I'd rather get fit, even if I look a little gaunt. I'd rather be happy in my own skin regardless of what people perceive and it sounds like you're on the same plan. Good luck on your journey.

the hunger part at first was the hardest thing to come over with with consuming just 3,360 calories just in soda a day almost that a 24 pack of soda and eating probobaly another 3k on top of that for what seem like most my life i stop drinking soda and eating bad and was at a 1500 calorie diet per my personal trainer at my gym suggested with a naturalist told me for the first 3 month getting over the hunger pain and waking up with really bad hangover because the lack of suger hunger was my biggest enemy and my own personal battle
07-13-2022 2:27 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-13-2022 2:58 PM

(07-13-2022 2:27 PM)warcheese Wrote:  the hunger part at first was the hardest thing to come over with with consuming just 3,360 calories just in soda a day almost that a 24 pack of soda and eating probobaly another 3k on top of that for what seem like most my life i stop drinking soda and eating bad and was at a 1500 calorie diet per my personal trainer at my gym suggested with a naturalist told me for the first 3 month getting over the hunger pain and waking up with really bad hangover because the lack of suger hunger was my biggest enemy and my own personal battle

What are your staples now?
07-13-2022 2:58 PM

Share This Thread