Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hi, everyone
doctordonald
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 12 posts

hi, everyone
03-21-2013 3:37 PM

i am late 30's, look younger, skinny, nerdy but sometimes come across as macho to some folks too.

i used pherx, which only seemed to work once or twice.

i used chikara, which gave indications of submission. drop then look to the side while blushing. increased friendliness too.

i used New Pheromone Additive, and a woman i am seeing liked the scent so much she was huffing.

i tried to get fancy and mixed New Pheromone Additive:chikara:cologne 15. now i have no idea how many sprays to use to get two to three drops of New Pheromone Additive.

i also just bought pure macho from the puremones people. it says to mix 1:10.

not sure whether to 1) just dab, 2) mix 1:10 as mentioned.

i am thinking i will try old spice spraying then pure macho dabbing, as i recently read on here instead of pheremone first and then cologne. maybe two dabs after o.s. is dry.

suggestions, comments, experiences with these products welcomed!

i wonder what are the advantages, disadvantages of spray then dab/drop as opposed to mixing in the first place. dab/drop might be easier, but mixing might have advantages i may not realize.

if mixed, i wonder about how many sprays might be effective. diluting might go further, regarding both diffusion in the atmosphere and lasting longer. but it might take a lot of it to get the same amount of product, and i don't want to be overpowering either.

Smile, don
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2013 3:43 PM by doctordonald.)
03-21-2013 3:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2712
Thanks received:
1865 thanks in 709 posts

RE: hi, everyone
03-21-2013 3:51 PM

Hi, doctordonald and welcome to PheroTruth Smile The more you read and the more you experiment, the more you will realize the complexity to the answers to the questions that you asked. all very good questions involving diffusion and so many other factors. Have fun Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
03-21-2013 3:51 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald, CanadianGuy45
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1498
Thanks received:
2887 thanks in 1375 posts

03-21-2013 4:17 PM

welcome to the forum!
03-21-2013 4:17 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1863
Thanks received:
1877 thanks in 907 posts

03-21-2013 5:58 PM

(03-21-2013 3:37 PM)doctordonald Wrote:  i am late 30's, look younger, skinny, nerdy but sometimes come across as macho to some folks too.

i used pherx, which only seemed to work once or twice.

i used chikara, which gave indications of submission. drop then look to the side while blushing. increased friendliness too.

i used New Pheromone Additive, and a woman i am seeing liked the scent so much she was huffing.

i tried to get fancy and mixed New Pheromone Additive:chikara:cologne 15. now i have no idea how many sprays to use to get two to three drops of New Pheromone Additive.

i also just bought pure macho from the puremones people. it says to mix 1:10.

not sure whether to 1) just dab, 2) mix 1:10 as mentioned.

i am thinking i will try old spice spraying then pure macho dabbing, as i recently read on here instead of pheremone first and then cologne. maybe two dabs after o.s. is dry.

suggestions, comments, experiences with these products welcomed!

i wonder what are the advantages, disadvantages of spray then dab/drop as opposed to mixing in the first place. dab/drop might be easier, but mixing might have advantages i may not realize.

if mixed, i wonder about how many sprays might be effective. diluting might go further, regarding both diffusion in the atmosphere and lasting longer. but it might take a lot of it to get the same amount of product, and i don't want to be overpowering either.

Smile, don
Hello and welcome to the forum, i am using Pure Feel and Pure Trust i usually splash some Brut a/s on and then dab 2 drops of one or the other or both depending upon which Androstenone product i am using on the day, however if i need to cover a larger area with my mix for superior diffusion effects then i will just mix my pheromones into a few sprays of cologne in a small sprayer and then spray on, at the moment as my Alpha base i am using a spray of Evolve-XS, or Alpha 7 or Primal Instinct ylang ylang...

I have some really good colognes to choose from as a cover for either Alpha 7 or New Pheromone Additive but i find that Brut a/s gets the girls attention good, ok good luck with your experimentation and forum experience cheers terry . .

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
03-21-2013 5:58 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald, NuTrix, CanadianGuy45
doctordonald
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
19 thanks in 12 posts

03-21-2013 10:57 PM

(03-21-2013 5:58 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Hello and welcome to the forum, i am using Pure Feel and Pure Trust i usually splash some Brut a/s on and then dab 2 drops of one or the other or both depending upon which Androstenone product i am using on the day, however if i need to cover a larger area with my mix for superior diffusion effects then i will just mix my pheromones into a few sprays of cologne in a small sprayer and then spray on, at the moment as my Alpha base i am using a spray of Evolve-XS, or Alpha 7 or Primal Instinct ylang ylang...

I have some really good colognes to choose from as a cover for either Alpha 7 or New Pheromone Additive but i find that Brut a/s gets the girls attention good, ok good luck with your experimentation and forum experience cheers terry . .

I like old spice, but considered brute and jovan musk. Will play around with those scents as i run out. Will also try dabbed and mixed and sprayed at different times as i do have a small spray bottle with a unscrewable top. Do watch for my pos
ts in the pure macho reporting thread. It should be in Monday, which will give me time to mess with the New Pheromone Additive, chikara, cologne 15 mix. A woman I am seeing has mentioned several times by now how good I smell, so she is apparently associating. And thanks, Terry, for something that will aid with increased diffusion. Once again, come Monday I will post in the puremones section in the "pure macho review/log/whatever it is called." testimonials and what to expect welcomed. Thanks for the awesome greetings. Don
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2013 11:36 PM by doctordonald.)
03-21-2013 10:57 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40

Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 396
Thanks received:
758 thanks in 355 posts

03-22-2013 12:06 AM

Welcome to pherotruth!

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
03-22-2013 12:06 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1954
Thanks received:
1080 thanks in 577 posts

03-22-2013 12:10 AM

Welcome and happy experimenting! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-22-2013 12:10 AM
maeve
Noobie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 57
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

03-24-2013 11:35 AM

Hi doc, welcome to PT Cool
03-24-2013 11:35 AM
doctordonald
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
19 thanks in 12 posts

03-25-2013 10:15 AM

Just got Pure Macho in this morning.

Follow my experience(s) http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pure-Macho-...ing-Thread here if you want to do so.

Don
03-25-2013 10:15 AM

doctordonald
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
19 thanks in 12 posts

03-28-2013 11:46 AM

just mixed pure macho 1:10 with some body heat spray. i poured the spray into a 7ml bottle 6 times and then poured the p.m. in there.

the dropper i was using came out of an otic 10ml bottle. and the dropper looked huge. when i looked at how much seemed to be missing from the pm bottle, it looked dispoportionate to the two days i had been using it. so i decided to mix, taking care to mix in proper ratio.

i will start conservatively with one spray, unless somebody thinks that is too little. important to not use too much (ghosting, od, and waste of money) but not too little (not enough to work, waste of money.)

hope all is well,
donald
03-28-2013 11:46 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40

Share This Thread