Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: According to your memory, which movie quotes are correct?
“Mama always said, life IS like a box of chocolates.”---“Luke, I am your father!”---“If you build it, THEY will come.”
“Mama always said, life WAS like a box of chocolates.”---“No! I am your father!”--- “If you build it, HE will come.”
[Show Results]

a glitch in the what
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

a glitch in the what
11-04-2017 2:21 PM

Please take poll above before reading further

If number one is the answer you remember, then you are absolutely correct and absolutely wrong at the same time. The same goes for those who answered number two.

I remember number one clearly, but today, in this new reality, number two is the correct answer.

Now you know why I’m interested in the poll.

I know that number one is the answer I remember. I’m wondering how many remember what I do.

How did it change?

When did it change?

What changed? That’s the weird part.

I remember when the comedian, Louie Anderson died. Because I had this horrible thought. ‘Well, of course he died young, the guy was 200 lbs over weight.’
Then later, it turns out he’s alive and well.

Do any of you remember the comedian Sinbad? He made a movie where he played a genie called, Shazaam! I remember watching it, it was decent.
But today, in this reality, it never existed.

Search yourself, because if you answered number one in the poll, they will tell you that nothing changed and it’s always been this way.

If dead people can come back to life, famous movie quotes can change and movies that were made can be unmade, then what else has changed?

and How did it change…

Time travel?

Does going back in time cause a glitch in the Matrix?

There is one thing I believe. IF time travel is EVER possible, then it’s already been done.

What else can explain it?

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2017 2:24 PM by RussianWolf.)
11-04-2017 2:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: a glitch in the what
11-04-2017 2:55 PM

I always liked a movie Mr nobody with its multiple realities exist and they are all happening at the same time.

I am also big fan of particle wave duality experiment in Quantum physics and everything that you can think of based off of that experiment
11-04-2017 2:55 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

11-04-2017 3:30 PM

It's also known as the Mandela Effect

11-04-2017 3:30 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-04-2017 3:36 PM

Parallel dimensions crossing over. Slight differences from memory to reality. The Bernstein bears, curious George with or without a tail.

Maybe you're born on all of the dimensions, but you can only remember one but as you age your mind merges with yourself from other dimensions.

I don't know but my wife and I talked about this before and she can remember stuff that I remember differently. Just a 5 year age difference between us.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2017 3:37 PM by Saiyanprince.)
11-04-2017 3:36 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-04-2017 7:19 PM

I remember (and clicked) 1 being correct.

I don't remember 2 being correct at all.

Apparently "mirror mirror of the wall, who's the fairest of them all" is another one that has changed over the years. The above quote is how I remember it till now. But a chick mate of mine told me that they changed it.
11-04-2017 7:19 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

11-05-2017 10:31 AM

When it comes to the Mandela Effect, many seem to blame CERN, the giant Hadron Collider.

The real problem is that nothing was changed, in other words, the original never existed.

The best reason to time travel would be to change the future.

Is it possible that artificial intelligence in the future, finds a way to time travel?

AI seems to be our future, more specifically, trans-humanism.

11-05-2017 10:31 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-05-2017 11:31 AM

Teleportation is feasible than by natural of advancements in technology time travel could be possible.

Just 100 years ago no one would have imagined that computers are real.

Time travel could be in its infancy today but once you let AI try to decipher the code who knows what's possible.
If you are looking at best reasons to time travel from a corporations view is to control technology and resources. Corporations will be the first to discover time travel so why wouldnt they control the stock market, water, gold, and other natural resources as well as emerging markets.

Ray Kurzweil
11-05-2017 11:31 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2017 12:39 PM

Some scientists have even had theories that some of the extraterrestrial (not all) sightings could be actually be evolutionary advanced humans who have already mastered advanced concepts of space/time travel and they are traveling backwards in time to perhaps, intervene.

Whether human or not, if extraterrestrials indeed exist (the sheer probabilities tend to support this) they would have had to somehow master faster than light travel to span the extreme distances between their planet and ours. The implication of faster than light travel means actually going backward in time.

You mentioned computers. Another fascinating theory that was proposed was...how do we know that our lives, this world and indeed, our reality is not simply the result of some very advanced computer simulation that advanced humans from the future are running e.g., matrix. The possibilities boggle the mind.

Just a thought!
11-05-2017 12:39 PM

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-05-2017 6:36 PM

Aliens (et's) could be us from a distant future. We have conquered or at Least explored all of space and as we are to the dinosaurs they are to us. Just coming back to view us in a museum called earth which is our natural habitat before the earth is destroyed.

If Einstein played with the idea 70 years ago I'm sure we are closer to it and it's kept a secret.

Or the effect is glitch in a shared memory storage system that we all share.
11-05-2017 6:36 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-26-2018 6:56 PM

Incredible discussion guys!

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-26-2018 6:56 PM

Share This Thread