Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your cover scent + advice offered
ptmember - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Your cover scent + advice offered
09-07-2017 8:39 AM

Today I received a new fragrance and it got me curious about what fragrances you guys use as cover scents. Fragrances have been a hobby of mine for quite some years now. I see them as art.

The one I received today is Montale's Red Aoud. Doesn't smell all that good to me in the opening, but has a beautiful dry-down. And it's potent. One small spray is plenty. And it shouldn't be applied on the mone application spot, since it creates a dense layer of fragrance.

So what do you guys like to use?

Also, since I'm really into fragrances and know a lot about them, feel free to ask for advice. There are a lot of wonderful fragrances out there that not many people know about that are wonderful. And you won't be wearing something everyone else wears either.

Though for me, that doesn't matter. If I like it, I will wear it. I've used Jean Paul Gaultier's Le Male as well and that one is pretty common.

But there are a lot of options that usually only people who are into fragrances know about.

To me it's fun to help people pick one. So ask away! It would be useful, if it's not too personal, to mention a couple of things. Your age. Occupation. The age and type of women you want to attract. What type of fragrance you're looking for. If you have a price-range or not.

The reality is that the best smelling fragrances are more expensive. Not always, there are decent ones for very little money, but it's usually the case. Though I recommend you don't buy either directly from the company or from the well-known stores. Very often you can get a great deal online.

Unfortunately there are also a lot of fakes out there, so you do need to be careful where you get it from. I always use Notino. No fakes and great prices.

Btw, when it comes to fragrances, there is a thing called layering. It's simply using several fragrances together to create your own unique scent. I've found that scented pheromone products have a pretty basic smell, which is excellent as a base for layering. I prefer to get my mones scented and still use my own cologne with them.

So, what do you like to wear and if you want, feel free to ask.

P.S. Always sample the ones you're interested in. That's the only way to tell if it's the right one for you. Just hop in a store, sample it and get it cheaper online. It's the way the world works.

Even if a particular one smells good on someone else, it might not work on your skin. It depends on various factors. So test them first.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2017 8:42 AM by ptmember.)
09-07-2017 8:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Your cover scent + advice offered
09-07-2017 10:07 AM

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-07-2017 10:07 AM
ptmember - Banned
Banned

09-08-2017 7:42 AM

(09-07-2017 10:07 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  https://pherotruth.com/Forum-Perfumes-Co...Fragrances

Thanks. You just pointed me towards a wonderful place that's about my passion. I will remember your name and love you forever. P
09-08-2017 7:42 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-08-2017 9:31 AM

Thanks PT,
That's all I ever wanted.
;)

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-08-2017 9:31 AM

ptmember - Banned
Banned

09-08-2017 10:28 AM

(09-08-2017 9:31 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Thanks PT,
That's all I ever wanted.
;)

I'm glad I make you happy. Smile
09-08-2017 10:28 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  what everyone favorite cover scent for their mone discussion warcheese 12 756 12-08-2020 6:25 PM
Last Post: Indi-player
  Mixing mones with cover scent Randomguy 21 3,657 04-24-2019 8:45 PM
Last Post: Snakecharmer49311
  Cover Scent Common Sense Johnny Fever 5 1,034 03-12-2019 5:14 PM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
Question Cover scent illmatic90 6 2,559 03-07-2019 3:02 AM
Last Post: LastDragon
  Vendor's Cover Scent Comps. Dafixisin 1 1,602 05-26-2016 3:23 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra