Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vendor's Cover Scent Comps.
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 528
Thanks received:
990 thanks in 392 posts

Vendor's Cover Scent Comps.
05-26-2016 1:28 PM

Hello all! Haven't posted in many moons, after being semi-prolific in the past. I've been an ever constant lurker and peruser, though, the entire time. I'm up to snuff.

Something has kinda always bugged me, like a splinter in my brain. I know we've all looked for retail cologne comps for the various scented Pheromones available, for use as covers, but what about the scenario where one is comboing products from various vendors, ESPECIALLY if one is interested in using their provided cover scents?

With that in mind, this is my initial attempt to get the ball moving on this, for all PTers here. Mind you, this will begin as male-centric at first, so females, please feel free to contribute. I will try to update this 1st post over time, so as to make it easy for anyone to use as a sort of cliff notes on vendor cover comps.

I admittedly have zeroed in on the products of LAL, PheromoneXS, and Apex, so that is what I know. But everyone, feel free to fill in the gaps, as I have obviously not used many of the available cover scents. Help

The genesis for this little project of mine centers around my fondness for LAL's Wolf scent, and trying to zero in on potential comp scents available from the other vendors here. Decided to expand this out as far as it can go. Everyone is encouraged to chime in.

Here goes (this could get ugly Dodgy):

Cover Scent Type: Aquatic (ie Aqua di Gio, Issey Miyake, etc.)
LAL: Aqua Vitae
PheromoneXS: FXS[b]

So, you get the gist. I've probably chewed off more than I can, but let's see how this all plays out. Feel free to agree/disagree here, and I'll keep trying to update this list.

Ironically, I can't quite place the scent type of Wolf, but that's why I began this thread in the 1st place. I wanna let this list develop on it's own, au naturale, organic-like.
05-26-2016 1:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1904
Thanks received:
1996 thanks in 1202 posts

RE: Vendor's Cover Scent Comps.
05-26-2016 2:23 PM

Impi Red and Apex's Fury scent seem to share somerough similarities, though they do go off in somewhat different directions and share little or no notes, Fury having somewhat of a brighter character overall. I could see the two complimenting eachother well.

Wolf and Arc scent seem as thogh they may have a similarly positive synergy, and perhaps Pulse with Voodoo scent (and possibly Bad Wolf scent? I haven't tested this one yet.)

Neroli from Androtics fits with nearly everything, though as categories go, it would fit in with AdG and FXS.
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2016 2:24 PM by Ekscentra.)
05-26-2016 2:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Dafixisin

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Which types of pheromones need a cover scent? Mr. E #2 6 539 02-08-2016 6:25 PM
Last Post: Mr. E #2
  Cover scent science? Zsqrd 5 468 11-08-2015 9:51 AM
Last Post: Gitmo
  What's the purpose of applying cover scent near application? ShadowX114 6 722 05-27-2015 12:22 PM
Last Post: polarvoid
  Anyone use Aqva Marine as a cover scent jjs1234 3 464 04-23-2015 9:33 PM
Last Post: jjs1234
  Mones sillage vs Cover scent sillage... potential problem? tdctdc 5 850 09-03-2014 5:19 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf