Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Your TOP 5 phero products?
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Your TOP 5 phero products?
11-10-2011 3:25 PM

Once again, I'm going for the generic topic.

What is your top 5 phero products: If you can only have 5 products for the rest of your life and why do you like each one. This will help those who are not advanced like some experienced users here and will enlight the products we should use based on your valuable inputs.

My top 5.

1. A314: Distant first, like I said, I'm with you all concerning the animosity toward AD for their restock fiasco and the way they carry themselves (US against the World) but a314 is just the best product. It never stop to amaze me in corporate environment , at the Gym and with a touch of Turn Up The Heat and IH is my favourite club mix.

2. MX297: Just edited my post after ordering this amazing mix after...This is seriously challenging my all time favorite wich I taught will never be approachable: a314. Mx297 is the mix everyone would like, it's really the LIFE OF THE PARTY mix, add a little none product(Heavy Ammo works best for me) and you're the star everyone want to be and every girl want to date and if you want to top that, add a little True Love and TAA and you become Eddie Mora(Bradley Cooper) in Limitless if your game is up to the challenge...

3. True Love: This is as close as you can get to the crush feeling, I wore it around my girlfriend for the last 2 months and I've seen a major change in her demeanors. Kind of weak, I'm up to 5 sprays.

4. Acquae Vitae: Love it, the best sexual product in my humble opinion. Crazy stares from women all the time but a little bit too intimidating so you'll have to work a little to turn those stares to physical escalation.

5. Instant Honesty: Each time I'm so surprise how much it deliver what it's exactly suppose to do. People will open up and will see you as a person that can be trusted. Love it for every purpose. A really nice compliment to any combo.

Honorable Mentions:
-New Pheromone Additive
-Glace
-Master for Him

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2011 11:43 PM by LebronJames.)
11-10-2011 3:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Your TOP 5 phero products?
11-10-2011 3:50 PM

Hi Lebron, welcome to PT. I'm going to assume you're a Miami fan, lol. I've never tried any of the communicative blends because the smell of B-nol is really off-putting to me. DO the men's formulas you mentioned have that B-nol stank to them?
11-10-2011 3:50 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-10-2011 4:06 PM

My top 5.

1. Glace
2. Wolf
3. New Pheromone Additive
4. Nude Alpha
5. Aqua Vitae

Honourable Mentions:

1. Alfa Maschio
2. A1

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-10-2011 4:06 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-10-2011 4:25 PM

1. True Alpha - This is in my opinion the most well-balanced and charismatic of the alpha products. I get positive respect without any negative effects like intimidation.
  2. Glace - Best standalone social product I've tried. Encourages fun and connection.
  3. True Love - Amazing hits from this one. People seriously just love me when I wear it. But, I use it very sparingly because I want to avoid estrogenic/toxic effects of MEO.
  4. Pregnenolone - This single molecule should get way more play than it does. It's mood-elevating, charismatic, and attractive. Even has some sexually suggestive properties. Kicks the pants off of Instant Shine.
  5. Homemade Come Talk To Me - 10mcg Alpha Androstenol / 10mcg Beta Androstenol - My standby social for everyday wear. Livens things up, increases connection. Works reliably and you don't need much. For bonus points, put some pregnenolone into the mix.
11-10-2011 4:25 PM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2011 10:02 PM

(11-10-2011 3:50 PM)Beccah Wrote:  Hi Lebron, welcome to PT. I'm going to assume you're a Miami fan, lol. I've never tried any of the communicative blends because the smell of B-nol is really off-putting to me. DO the men's formulas you mentioned have that B-nol stank to them?
I really can't smell that B-Nol you're referring too, smells pretty clean to me(neroli fragranced without any mones smells)...
11-10-2011 10:02 PM

LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2011 10:07 PM

(11-10-2011 4:25 PM)dbot Wrote:  [*]True Love - Amazing hits from this one. People seriously just love me when I wear it. But, I use it very sparingly because I want to avoid estrogenic/toxic effects of MEO.

What do you mean about toxic effects of MEO? Something worth paying attention or just a light toxicity?

(11-10-2011 4:25 PM)dbot Wrote:  [*]Pregnenolone - This single molecule should get way more play than it does. It's mood-elevating, charismatic, and attractive. Even has some sexually suggestive properties. Kicks the pants off of Instant Shine.

Do you think it's TAA or just a superior molecule? Does it really act like Instant Shine? You got me really curious about this one, may send an order to Alpha Dream...
11-10-2011 10:07 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-10-2011 10:26 PM

Methoxyestratetraenone is tough for the liver to break down, so could have some kind of toxicity concerns. Probably not too serious, but I think caution is warranted.

I don't think TAA is pregnenolone. Personally, Instant Shine never did much at all for me. Neno is really consistently positive. And it's very inexpensive.
11-10-2011 10:26 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

11-10-2011 11:01 PM

Well, at least I got an Honorable Mention! :dance3:
11-10-2011 11:01 PM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2011 11:15 PM

(11-10-2011 11:01 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Well, at least I got an Honorable Mention! :dance3:
Glace is a GREAT product and you deserve better than that but it's not the product that I don't like it's the effects: I'm not into products that will give verbal diarrhea to your surrounding and make everybody come talk to you, plus it soften the alpha vibe so all those products containing a-nol (Instant Openess, Come Talk To Me, True Communication, Glace etc) are not my type.

That being say, if someone is looking for an ice breaker and a great social, Glace is the best, just not what I'm looking for that's why it didn't make my top five...
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 11:16 PM by LebronJames.)
11-10-2011 11:15 PM
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-11-2011 12:52 AM

(11-10-2011 10:26 PM)dbot Wrote:  Methoxyestratetraenone is tough for the liver to break down, so could have some kind of toxicity concerns. Probably not too serious, but I think caution is warranted.

I don't think TAA is pregnenolone. Personally, Instant Shine never did much at all for me. Neno is really consistently positive. And it's very inexpensive.

you make me want to buy neno
11-11-2011 12:52 AM

Share This Thread