Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Your TOP 5 phero products?
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Your TOP 5 phero products?
11-17-2011 4:31 PM

(11-12-2011 9:02 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Corporativo - a touch at work and I'm walking in sunshine

I love alpha products beyond everything else, how does Corporativo stacks against the likes of a314, Wolf, True Alpha, IG?

There's not enough reviews about Corporativo.

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2011 4:33 PM by LebronJames.)
11-17-2011 4:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

11-17-2011 4:52 PM

If i go by bottles purchased

1. MX297
2. True Love
3. Glace
4. Down Girl
5. Feel the Love

This is pretty close to my current list

1. MX297 my first love of mxs
2. Glace I've dropped this to one spray at work cuz I can'tget anything done with people find reasons to talk to me.
3. Nude Alpha "OMG I can't believe how sexy you are"
4. Wolf its a current favorite and I can see myself ordering more. Great for workplace.
5. MX301 sadly I never ordered a lot of this when it was available. My newbie gaming skills didn't allow me to close on a girl. Looking back I overlooked a lot of what she had mentioned to me that night. I would love to get ICM 2 if it ever gets released.
11-17-2011 4:52 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-17-2011 5:20 PM

(11-17-2011 4:52 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  If i go by bottles purchased

1. MX297
2. True Love
3. Glace
4. Down Girl
5. Feel the Love

This is pretty close to my current list

1. MX297 my first love of mxs
2. Glace I've dropped this to one spray at work cuz I can'tget anything done with people find reasons to talk to me.
3. Nude Alpha "OMG I can't believe how sexy you are"
4. Wolf its a current favorite and I can see myself ordering more. Great for workplace.
5. MX301 sadly I never ordered a lot of this when it was available. My newbie gaming skills didn't allow me to close on a girl. Looking back I overlooked a lot of what she had mentioned to me that night. I would love to get ICM 2 if it ever gets released.

What does MX297 do for you and how many sprays? Feel free to be a detailed as a IRS auditor

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-17-2011 5:20 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-17-2011 5:47 PM

MX297 is a real gem ...

even if their batches often vary in effectiveness !

for me best amount are 3 sprays ... starts to work really good at 2 sprays ..

It's very effective when it works !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-17-2011 5:47 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

11-17-2011 6:29 PM

I love 297 because of the self effects. Words flow effortlessly and comebacks seem more natural. I do see this as an entertainer role. Words like spotlight have been used to describe it.

It definitely has status. Not the stern status of 314. And it feels softer than wolf in terms of seriousness.

There is something about 297. I have seen more girls just start blushing when i have it on. I might have other mixes like ammo or 314 on. Sunday night i wore 4 sprays with 1spray heavy ammo and went out. Get a young cashier at a store and make light chit chat. Nothing really in terms of game but i could see she was starting to blush. Ive seen this effect a couple of other times with some older women and they would turn beet red and im just talking casually.

On sunday i also went to the grocery store and a 20 year old cashier spent a good 15 mins talking to me. This is the same cashier i wrote about who i pissed off with some comments that were probably on the mean side. She always responded well but if youre not congruent it can backfire. This girl has been in a variety of my clouds. She responded well to FTL and ive gotten noticeable hits with other mixes. As, your combo of glace NA and a1 has her coming in and moving away. She will stay close but she will drift in and out. Your combo has been fantastic with a 27 yr old who gave the omg youre so sexy quote just loves it

Ive gotten more you smell good complimments with 297 than any other scent. A lot of quiet shy you... Smell.. Really good... To omg you smell REALLY good!

297 is a bit over the top. At a time when yes... I needed validation... Wow girls are paying attention to me it was just what i needed and i went through a lot of it. Its the look of awe and starry dreamy eyed look that says youre so cool. That look i see in a girl under the 297 spell.

There is a debate on the effectiveness on closing with 297. Some people say you can

Some of the experienced users like jessejester and steveo say its not good for closing.

Personally i didnt close with it as a standalone and it was probably more the constant exposure to IH and A1 that really helped.

I love this mix but i always worried about the mx status. Its still not a consumer mix and people questioning its ability to close may spell its doom.

I went to other products seeing if i could find something comparable. I thought ATJ would cut it but at higher doses its a bit more intimidating than i would like. I didnt buffer with anything but maybe ill give that another chance. Wolf is good but its more subdued next to 297.

Did i say 297 is over the top?

And not in a sexual way. Its sensual and sexy. The addition of a none product gives it a bit more edge.

Maybe i drank the koolaid but this mix has touched me like no other mix.
11-17-2011 6:29 PM

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-17-2011 6:56 PM

Great Report paradigmshift ...

YOU'VE GOT REPS !!!!

with a bit of P96 that works fantastic with MX297/MX390 the closing should be no problem anymore ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-17-2011 6:56 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-17-2011 7:15 PM

I had Wolf as one of my first, and ran out of it quickly. I was still learning so I didn't really know what to look for. Corporativo is less pronounced in its effect, Wolf seemed to be more in-your-face, and going for sublime at work keeps my head away from swinging axes Heat
Not too many similarities as far as putting people in line behind me like Wolf, but just what I need in the office environs.

(11-17-2011 4:31 PM)LebronJames Wrote:  I love alpha products beyond everything else, how does Corporativo stacks against the likes of a314, Wolf, True Alpha, Instant Gentleman?

There's not enough reviews about Corporativo.

I'll spray anything apparently...
11-17-2011 7:15 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-17-2011 7:20 PM

Damn you paradigmshift!!
11-17-2011 7:20 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-17-2011 7:26 PM

(11-17-2011 6:29 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  I love 297 because of the self effects. Words flow effortlessly and comebacks seem more natural. I do see this as an entertainer role. Words like spotlight have been used to describe it.

It definitely has status. Not the stern status of 314. And it feels softer than wolf in terms of seriousness.

There is something about 297. I have seen more girls just start blushing when i have it on. I might have other mixes like ammo or 314 on. Sunday night i wore 4 sprays with 1spray heavy ammo and went out. Get a young cashier at a store and make light chit chat. Nothing really in terms of game but i could see she was starting to blush. Ive seen this effect a couple of other times with some older women and they would turn beet red and im just talking casually.

On sunday i also went to the grocery store and a 20 year old cashier spent a good 15 mins talking to me. This is the same cashier i wrote about who i pissed off with some comments that were probably on the mean side. She always responded well but if youre not congruent it can backfire. This girl has been in a variety of my clouds. She responded well to FTL and ive gotten noticeable hits with other mixes. As, your combo of glace NA and Androstadienone has her coming in and moving away. She will stay close but she will drift in and out. Your combo has been fantastic with a 27 yr old who gave the omg youre so sexy quote just loves it

Ive gotten more you smell good complimments with 297 than any other scent. A lot of quiet shy you... Smell.. Really good... To omg you smell REALLY good!

297 is a bit over the top. At a time when yes... I needed validation... Wow girls are paying attention to me it was just what i needed and i went through a lot of it. Its the look of awe and starry dreamy eyed look that says youre so cool. That look i see in a girl under the 297 spell.

There is a debate on the effectiveness on closing with 297. Some people say you can

Some of the experienced users like jessejester and steveo say its not good for closing.

Personally i didnt close with it as a standalone and it was probably more the constant exposure to Instant Honesty and Androstadienone that really helped.

I love this mix but i always worried about the mx status. Its still not a consumer mix and people questioning its ability to close may spell its doom.

I went to other products seeing if i could find something comparable. I thought ATJ would cut it but at higher doses its a bit more intimidating than i would like. I didnt buffer with anything but maybe ill give that another chance. Wolf is good but its more subdued next to 297.

Did i say 297 is over the top?

And not in a sexual way. Its sensual and sexy. The addition of a none product gives it a bit more edge.

Maybe i drank the koolaid but this mix has touched me like no other mix.

Thanks for the amazing reply paradigmshift! You got Reps! What is the response time from the ladies hit wise?

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-17-2011 7:26 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

11-17-2011 7:34 PM

(11-17-2011 7:20 PM)dbot Wrote:  Damn you paradigmshift!!

Mrgreen

I know i know. So many mones to try.
11-17-2011 7:34 PM

Share This Thread