Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Your TOP 5 phero products?
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Your TOP 5 phero products?
11-17-2011 7:42 PM

(11-17-2011 7:26 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Thanks for the amazing reply paradigmshift! You got Reps! What is the response time from the ladies hit wise?

Its very fast from what ive seen. For example as i walked past one girl she will catch a whiff and remark wow you smell really good. Ive gotten a few hits from girls walking by my work station. Ill catch them craning their neck as they walk by so they can keep looking at me.

That cashier that ive mentioned whos been in a variety of clouds... Shes followed me on my way out of the store a couple of times. Maybe her pretext of going that way was legit but thats still amusing.

However long it takes to get to a cashier if youre in line or without a line.

Pago. I will definitely try that with p96. That sounds golden.
11-17-2011 7:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-17-2011 7:55 PM

(11-17-2011 7:42 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Its very fast from what ive seen. For example as i walked past one girl she will catch a whiff and remark wow you smell really good. Ive gotten a few hits from girls walking by my work station. Ill catch them craning their neck as they walk by so they can keep looking at me.

That cashier that ive mentioned whos been in a variety of clouds... Shes followed me on my way out of the store a couple of times. Maybe her pretext of going that way was legit but thats still amusing.

3 Sprays MX297/MX390 and 20mcg P96 will do the trick .. the attraction is increased and the comfort as well ...

that's dangerous ...

the girls are simply melting away with it ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-17-2011 7:55 PM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-18-2011 12:24 PM

Ohh well, just ordered mx297... I never tought a couple of months ago when I started mones that they became my addiction. I think I've made at least one order each week for the last 3 months each time saying that it's my last since I have enough for a long time...

I've read some fantastics review in clubs about a mix that goes like this: 3xMx297 + 2xHeavyAmmo + A1 so I'm planning on using True Love instead of A1...

(11-17-2011 7:42 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Its very fast from what ive seen. For example as i walked past one girl she will catch a whiff and remark wow you smell really good. Ive gotten a few hits from girls walking by my work station. Ill catch them craning their neck as they walk by so they can keep looking at me.

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
11-18-2011 12:24 PM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-20-2011 2:38 AM

Another Mx301 fan! Cheers mate, Mx301 has absolutely no equals in terms of effects. One of the best mones ever made. Gorgeous women proactively trying to pick you up. Too bad AD killed a perfectly good product like that. 301 & 353 are definitely on the top of my list.

Good to hear you're getting good results with 297. I'm getting mixed results with it but as you mentioned the most noticeable self effect is verbal smoothness or just being a smarty pant in general.
Though I've heard girls telling me they felt really really good when they're around me when I had 297 on.
I personally hated the smell and prefer the 390 variant - but I've been shelving it for a while now.

(11-17-2011 4:52 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  If i go by bottles purchased

1. MX297
2. True Love
3. Glace
4. Down Girl
5. Feel the Love

This is pretty close to my current list

1. MX297 my first love of mxs
2. Glace I've dropped this to one spray at work cuz I can'tget anything done with people find reasons to talk to me.
3. Nude Alpha "OMG I can't believe how sexy you are"
4. Wolf its a current favorite and I can see myself ordering more. Great for workplace.
5. MX301 sadly I never ordered a lot of this when it was available. My newbie gaming skills didn't allow me to close on a girl. Looking back I overlooked a lot of what she had mentioned to me that night. I would love to get ICM 2 if it ever gets released.
11-20-2011 2:38 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-24-2011 3:55 PM

Well ... here like requested ...

New Pheromone Additive / Impi / Edge ( one of them would be o.k. )

Wingman Black / or 9+O

Down Girl ( for some special occasions )

MX297/MX390

A314

( other ones ... ICM2,0 - MX353 - Alfa Maschio - Glace )

i'm gonna update if i change my mind Big Grin

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-24-2011 3:55 PM

NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-24-2011 4:42 PM

(11-20-2011 2:38 AM)ppHamelin Wrote:  Another Mx301 fan! Cheers mate, Mx301 has absolutely no equals in terms of effects. One of the best mones ever made. Gorgeous women proactively trying to pick you up. Too bad AD killed a perfectly good product like that. 301 & 353 are definitely on the top of my list.

I also was a big fan of MX301 and never understood why they killed it. Was a fantastic tool for clubs.
I only used one to-go bottle from it and they stopped it. Last time I used it was in december 2010 in a club and I have very good memory about these 2 young cuties who were litterally harassing me !
11-24-2011 4:42 PM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2011 4:47 PM

1-Glace (i get alot of sexual rections with this,just make em talk about what u really want Big Grin lol)

2-AV (alot of great hits with this,plus it was my first product,i will neva 4get ma first hard hit)

3-TA (if i get the right dosage i can b unstopable wit this,respect,too much respect lol)

4-9+O wingman (with this one i always get alot of respect,good mone to flirt in the club,dont aproach them tho just flirt lol)

5-Wolf (This hit girls so hard when they are close to mee i even got one gal aproachin me while wearin this at mcdonalds,idk if iam right but i think this hits better when they are closer)

I got so much stuff to try,but i dont got time to clubbin,the clubs are prolly the best places to test mones,errtime i went to the club with them i always got some action Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2011 4:49 PM by preck.)
11-24-2011 4:47 PM
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-24-2011 5:42 PM

(11-24-2011 4:42 PM)NewAlpha Wrote:  I also was a big fan of MX301 and never understood why they killed it. Was a fantastic tool for clubs.
I only used one to-go bottle from it and they stopped it. Last time I used it was in december 2010 in a club and I have very good memory about these 2 young cuties who were litterally harassing me !

I just found out that I still have a to-go bottle, filled more than half from this gem ! drool
11-24-2011 5:42 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-24-2011 8:17 PM

(11-24-2011 4:47 PM)preck Wrote:  1-Glace (i get alot of sexual rections with this,just make em talk about what u really want Big Grin lol)

2-AV (alot of great hits with this,plus it was my first product,i will neva 4get ma first hard hit)

3-TA (if i get the right dosage i can b unstopable wit this,respect,too much respect lol)

4-9+O wingman (with this one i always get alot of respect,good mone to flirt in the club,dont aproach them tho just flirt lol)

5-Wolf (This hit girls so hard when they are close to mee i even got one gal aproachin me while wearin this at mcdonalds,idk if iam right but i think this hits better when they are closer)

I got so much stuff to try,but i dont got time to clubbin,the clubs are prolly the best places to test mones,errtime i went to the club with them i always got some action Big Grin

How many drop, dabs, or sprays do you wear of WOLF?

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2011 8:19 PM by as33156.)
11-24-2011 8:17 PM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2011 9:08 PM

(11-24-2011 8:17 PM)as33156 Wrote:  How many drop, dabs, or sprays do you wear of WOLF?

2 or 3 sprays

I remember that time at Mcdonalds i was with only 2 sprays so i guess less is better.
11-24-2011 9:08 PM

Share This Thread