Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Younger Women attracted to Men age 40+
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Younger Women attracted to Men age 40+
06-17-2017 6:50 PM

So I wanted to write about an experience I had yesterday Friday 061617. I had just gotten my clean tight hair cut from the barber and still had not shaved for over a week so my face was scruffy. I was dressed with jeans and a polo. So I was not dressed up or anything like that. I was also MONE-FREE since the day before and really cleaned off the apps. I did'nt wear MONES due to wanting to reduce build up and I was going to use a AV/GLACE app combo for later on that night.

Well wanted to put this out there for those in the LATE 30's 40's near 50's to weigh in the matter regarding young women opening older men.

After work at around 5pm...I went to the boot barn to look for some levi's 517 boot cut jeans because they fit my body really good and the old lady and I had a SHOW DANCE to go to for Fathers' Day date night treat she gave me. Well I asked the associate and she gave me a funny look like NO because they only carry wranglers and some other cowboy brands I have not heard of. Well there was this Mexican chick paying for her boots young 26sh not pretty but no ugly either just the girl next door type but if I was desperate and had my WHISKEY GOGGLES ON I would probably have had a ONS with her. She looked at me and I did not pay her much attention. Well I thanked the nice lady associate and went back out to my car.

I get in and roll my windows down and guess who is right next to my window. Yep the young Mexican chick. She followed me and opens me... I turn on my car and she says you might want to go to such and such place they have a levi's store and you will find those jeans. So I say hey were is such and such she gives me directions and just stands there looking at me with that Deer in the headlights look and is like waiting for me to escalate. I know that look because I have seen it a million times. I ask her for her name, where she is from locally and where she was going out tonight. She said I am not going out tonight I am going next Friday to some place in LA where all the cowboys and TexMex dancing happens. She asked me are you Mexican with a curious look... Because I don;t look it. I look anything but. I can pass of as Samoan, Asian, White, you name it but never Mexican. Seriously my wife thought I was white when she first met me. I have olive skin color though and dark hair with some wisdom tips...

You know that awkward 3 seconds of silence where you know that one of you should ask for the number to catch up and so forth. Well that is what happened. She was just standing there with that Deer in the headlights and was like waiting for me to probably ask her if she was DTF or BJ me in the parking lot or something. Well I have many times learned to pick up on arousal and her voice was cracking and the body language was begging for it.

Why I bring this up is because I don't go out much to socialize at bars or clubs. Call it maturity or parenthood. All of my mone testing for over a year and as of late has been with family, and work environment. I know that opening chicks can happen everywhere and anywhere. What threw me off was that I was not expecting to get opened by her a young chick in the parking lot of a BOOT BARN. Not because of my age or looks. Just because I was not in the frame of mind to open or number close, fuck close whatever close you want to call it and it really surprised the heck out of me. Heck I was out looking for jeans for my date night with the wife lol...

I know that most would be like should have number closed, date closed, hooked up etc etc. But remember that for a while now I am testing mones for social experimenting and relationship building with the wife and immediate family. I was using mones early on and at one point was eager to close and move things forward but I have since abandoned those ventures for obvious reasons.

I have a theory as to why she picked up on my natural sig. I am sure those who have read some of my posting know I do a ketogenic eating protocol and do 5x5 strength training and crossfit workouts for my HIIT work. Well the day before I did my 5x5 and it called for deadlift as a taper down lift on the third excercise. Well I did a 5x5 on the DEADLIFT with a combo of Every Minute On the Minute lift 5 reps at #225. Well recently I read and reviewed a youtube snippet on increasing T levels for men in their 40's and they said DEADLIFTS and SQUATS do the trick. I have had a few moments like this where my T levels go up and spike with certain lifting protocols. Just a theory...

In any case thought I share my MONE-FREE experience on attractions and arousal from a young Mexican chick towards a 40yrs...
Again thanks everyone for your feedback on this...

-AMMO OUT

-AMMO OUT
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2017 7:07 PM by AMMO5680.)
06-17-2017 6:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

RE: Younger Women attracted to Men age 40+
06-17-2017 8:13 PM

That was a long post.

I'm currently dating an HB8 24 y.o Spanish woman. and I'm 47.

I'm new at dating since I was in Long Term Relationship for 10+ years.

She wanted sex on the first date but I didn't have my logistic in place. I ended up kissing and feeling her up though, and we have made plans to fuck on a subsequent date soon enough.

She's real sweet, mature, horny, and money hungry.

She has daddy issues.. Her older brothers are in their 40's. Her father is almost 70!

I'm not sure if this is a case of Spanish woman liking older men or her situation but it's what I've experienced so far.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2017 8:25 PM by dsouza.)
06-17-2017 8:13 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

06-18-2017 2:39 AM

......you remind me of my favorite step dad.

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
06-18-2017 2:39 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-18-2017 4:50 PM

(06-17-2017 8:13 PM)dsouza Wrote:  That was a long post.

I'm currently dating an HB8 24 y.o Spanish woman. and I'm 47.

I'm new at dating since I was in Long Term Relationship for 10+ years.

She wanted sex on the first date but I didn't have my logistic in place. I ended up kissing and feeling her up though, and we have made plans to fuck on a subsequent date soon enough.

She's real sweet, mature, horny, and money hungry.

She has daddy issues.. Her older brothers are in their 40's. Her father is almost 70!

I'm not sure if this is a case of Spanish woman liking older men or her situation but it's what I've experienced so far.
European Spanish?

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
06-18-2017 4:50 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

06-19-2017 8:17 AM

(06-18-2017 4:50 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  European Spanish?

Canadian born .

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2017 8:20 AM by dsouza.)
06-19-2017 8:17 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-19-2017 8:39 AM

(06-19-2017 8:17 AM)dsouza Wrote:  
(06-18-2017 4:50 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  European Spanish?

Canadian born .

Right, but is she ethically a Latin American, Castilian, Catalan, or Basque?
06-19-2017 8:39 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-19-2017 12:07 PM

Latin American

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2017 12:08 PM by dsouza.)
06-19-2017 12:07 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-03-2017 6:23 AM

My guess is that you were weary a bit of none and Androstadienone the previous day.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
07-03-2017 6:23 AM

Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-03-2017 3:02 PM

Nice.

This is why everyone who should run phero free with the natural signature at intervals. Just like using supplements etc, time off, rotations is a good thing. I chalk some of this up to progressive adaptation. To clarify: you become attuned, you put off a vibe. Maybe just the experimenting raised your consciousness. No your micro signals, you natural scent, you awareness all come together.

A/B testing is a good thing.

And yeah, lifting, diet etc and a good clean work out along with your own biome give you a great scent. Same thing with healthy sex. Oh I can't count the number of times I ran around in a natural sex funk and got opened up to...

And yeah you can get hits from residuals. Despite what folks say if I can pick up Androstadienone , cops, none (especially none) days later, that shit is still around. In my case it runs in the family - my mother practically gags around the slightest hint of above baseline scents.

I was amazed how much hit rate goes up simply by extending eye contact....
07-03-2017 3:02 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-07-2017 12:28 PM

Are you guys serious?????????????

This is a pheromone review forum.... NOT a forum discussing what happens when a girl looks at you.

Pheromones don't mean much. It's like wearing a nice shirt saying.... Oh sht..... this girl looked at me.........

Not everything that happens in life is based on pheromones.....hormones......possibly.... pheromones... NO WAY
08-07-2017 12:28 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Product for Older Guys to Cold Approach Shy Younger Women in Nightclubs metaltree 12 7,481 10-25-2016 10:07 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
Big Grin Best Mone for Younger Women (18-25) Jinzo 24 12,339 10-07-2016 11:49 PM
Last Post: cerealbox760
  need help for younger women (19-23) pinacolada 76 21,542 07-11-2016 5:00 PM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  mones effect what you are attracted to? sunny10 6 2,614 07-10-2013 6:31 PM
Last Post: SS108