Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Xist as "reset button" ?
bagel
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 12 posts

Xist as "reset button" ?
07-16-2014 8:08 AM

Hi, has anyone experienced with Xist that reset effect with woman what they are advertising on XS website?

Anyway I decided give Xist try, but can't see any positive results. I having fun with mones at work mainly.. A lot of girls around. 2 Weeks with xist (using one spray) and I've noticed, girls don't look at me at all. If I pass them and trying make eye contact they look down to the floor and making them selfs busy instantly. If two girls having conversation and I try to get involved they pretend like they didn't hear shit and ignoring me like I was not right next to them wtf!?

Also male colleagues keep more distance and gossiping me more and barely answer if I ask somethingBig Grin

Is this sign of overdose, ghosting? (just one spray?)

But soon as we get alone and no one can see us together (even short time just for minute or two: met on stairs, store room, empty office etc..) they talk to me like machine gun, soon as someone else suddenly come is talking over and girl "can not see" me anymore again.

This does not make any sense to me.

I am gonna show them some 2 drops Bad Wolf "evilness" tomorrow Sarcastic

I've forgot to say I have no self effect from xist at all like from other mones when U can feel the boost (U know what I meanSmile I am maybe smiling a bit more (but that can be because I slept well previous night)
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2014 8:22 AM by bagel.)
07-16-2014 8:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 255
Thanks received:
450 thanks in 193 posts

RE: Xist as "reset button" ?
07-16-2014 9:28 AM

The reset effect is not a complete "reset" where girls forget about your past. If anything, Xist helps them to reconsider you as a potential boyfriend and/or husband. In that regard, some people consider it as a reset button, but in generally its not a complete reset.

Also, Xist is not an overt heavy hitter. In fact, out of all the XS products, Xist is probably the most subtle product to work with. It is a product where you gotta have multiple exposures before you start to see any changes. You said the women you interact with act differently when its just you around compared to when others are around you guys. That's good, because it shows that Xist is working. Xist is intended for one on one interactions and your best reactions are going to come from girls who know you better than a complete stranger. Sounds like you didn't OD on one spray, but try giving yourself two sprays the next time you're out and about. If you ghost, then stick to one spray.

I like Xist myself, yet I'm still haven't learned most of its overall potential. You will have to work a little harder with Xist compared to other products (unless you have NA). But I think you'll love it too once you start to see its true effects.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
07-16-2014 9:28 AM
Thanks given by bagel, seeusmile, albasiero, NikkiReloaded
bagel
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 12 posts

07-16-2014 9:38 AM

(07-16-2014 9:28 AM)JJ54 Wrote:  The reset effect is not a complete "reset" where girls forget about your past. If anything, Xist helps them to reconsider you as a potential boyfriend and/or husband. In that regard, some people consider it as a reset button, but in generally its not a complete reset.

Also, Xist is not an overt heavy hitter. In fact, out of all the XS products, Xist is probably the most subtle product to work with. It is a product where you gotta have multiple exposures before you start to see any changes. You said the women you interact with act differently when its just you around compared to when others are around you guys. That's good, because it shows that Xist is working. Xist is intended for one on one interactions and your best reactions are going to come from girls who know you better than a complete stranger. Sounds like you didn't OD on one spray, but try giving yourself two sprays the next time you're out and about. If you ghost, then stick to one spray.

I like Xist myself, yet I'm still haven't learned most of its overall potential. You will have to work a little harder with Xist compared to other products (unless you have NA). But I think you'll love it too once you start to see its true effects.

Thanks man! Almost all of them girls know me as we work together. But with xist they are kinda avoiding me until we end up alone like I said above.
07-16-2014 9:38 AM
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 255
Thanks received:
450 thanks in 193 posts

07-16-2014 9:44 AM

(07-16-2014 9:38 AM)bagel Wrote:  Thanks man! Almost all of them girls know me as we work together. But with xist they are kinda avoiding me until we end up alone like I said above.

In that case, I would try to go on a date with one of them. I know its not recommended to date someone from your job, but you can try to go on a coffee date or have a lunch break with one of them. Also, if you have any, try using Xist with Cohesion or Androstadienone . It will help the girls be more comfortable around you and maybe even encourage one of them to express their feelings to you.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
07-16-2014 9:44 AM
Thanks given by bagel
bagel
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 12 posts

07-16-2014 9:50 AM

(07-16-2014 9:44 AM)JJ54 Wrote:  In that case, I would try to go on a date with one of them. I know its not recommended to date someone from your job, but you can try to go on a coffee date or have a lunch break with one of them. Also, if you have any, try using Xist with Cohesion or Androstadienone . It will help the girls be more comfortable around you and maybe even encourage one of them to express their feelings to you.

Haha I will do! But wanna find out as well why they "running away" when I am using Xist and they are in groupSmile Still can't resist temptation add 1-2 drops of BW with xist.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2014 10:02 AM by bagel.)
07-16-2014 9:50 AM

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1833
Thanks received:
824 thanks in 480 posts

07-16-2014 11:37 AM

Try some cohesion with the xist if you have it
07-16-2014 11:37 AM
Thanks given by bagel
bagel
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 12 posts

07-16-2014 11:47 AM

(07-16-2014 11:37 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Try some cohesion with the xist if you have it

Thanks for advice, I would but I don't have it. I have from PheromoneXS only Xist so far with sample of Taboo and Love Boat. Rest of my phero arsenal is from other companies.
07-16-2014 11:47 AM
KonichiwaChitsu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 39 posts

07-16-2014 2:05 PM

I love reading things like this. It opens up my mind to new products. I've been getting bored of using the mones I have in my collection and been wanting a new set of products. Based on reviews here on this post, and further down my inspection process (Internet and product website) I decided I will try xist and cohesion, I have nothing like them in my collection... But they sound like exactly what I need. Thanks guys!
07-16-2014 2:05 PM
Thanks given by jzsxd9
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3864
Thanks received:
2014 thanks in 998 posts

07-16-2014 7:15 PM

(07-16-2014 8:08 AM)bagel Wrote:  (using one spray)

I'm no expert on Xist, but! I would GUESS there is your problem. UP THE DOSAGES after your testing phase to 2, and then 3, and give it time to marinate. Training1

Patience is a virtue? pick nose
07-16-2014 7:15 PM
Thanks given by bagel

bagel
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 12 posts

07-17-2014 7:53 AM

I think guys I found my "holy grail" Big Grin Today I've used 2 sprays of Xist then. I was gonna add BW as well but girl I wanna "reset" don't want to scare of and come suddenly like tornado. I've tried P96 instead (10 mcg on my forearms). First thing in the morning I see my work mate and we usually have some 5-10 minutes chat about everything, is like our morning "ritual" before we jump on work... But today he just said Hi and then walked away kinda like I don't fucking know U. One hour later when girls started coming to work I usually get at least hi from them. Also I have some good friendship with some of them. Bu today was different some of them pretended they don't see me, just to avoid Hi and them I have good friendship with, they said Hi but with turned head to pointing away from me, wtf!? I was thinking ha massive OD! So I went wash off P96 from my forearms and then like U use magic wand, everyone started smiling at me and some girls came to me with stupid reason to start talking (like what day is it today etc... lol) One girl I have good friendship with asked me if I have time on Friday so we could go for drink and play some pool after work. I asked her what bout her boyfriend, because she have one. Then she replied no worries donkey stays at home, haha lol. Later on another girl asked me about weekend, because we could go to festival she offered. (I was thinking someone slap me to my face because I can't be awakeSmile

Anyway, girl I would like to "reset" came to me with question, I din't say anything and just smiled at her. She started laugh like crazy for about 5 sec touching my shoulder and I realized her body language was like just on the begining when we had fun together. BUT! After them 5 sec she just suddenly stopped (her face was like, what hell am I doing?!) and walked away. For rest of the day when we looked at each other I know she wanna smile but forcing herself not to. I mean she start smiling for 2-3 sec and then just stop and change her face to "cold hearth b1tch" but I can see she forcing to hide that smileSmile So I keep reseting with 2 sprays nowBig Grin

Almost forgot, there is one girl she barely says hello to anybody. I mean even if U say Hi first she don't reply at all. Kinda rude person. But today when she went around me I ignored her as always (I gave up say Hi to her) but she was like Hiiiii. Like I said I have "holy grail" called Xist hahaBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 7:53 AM by bagel.)
07-17-2014 7:53 AM
Thanks given by MMM, seeusmile, JJ54, Turbosmart, bmm, AMANKIND, DssMaster, RedEyes

Share This Thread