Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Xist as "reset button" ?
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 310
Thanks received:
331 thanks in 207 posts

RE: Xist as "reset button" ?
07-21-2014 11:55 AM

(07-17-2014 9:12 AM)MMM Wrote:  Head up, chest out, shoulders back, smile, and walk like you own THE MOMENT!

Print this out, place in a frame, hang on my wall to see everyday I wake up from bed.
07-21-2014 11:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by boyscout73, moe, MMM

bagel
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 12 posts

07-22-2014 7:56 AM

Hey again! Today I decided to use 3 sprays of xist and see what gonna happened. 1x on my neck and 2x On left and right forearm (I mean 1x on each). Let say it was 3 and 1/2 sprays all together because in spraying on my neck I press it wrong and only like half or less came out. So I did again full spray (just for info). Btw I like to use forearms since I was trying some single molecules on my neck mainly and then couldn't wash it off obviously. And had to suffer from bad self effect or stunk like bucket of piss until get into shower. Arms are easy to wash in "emergency" everywhere where is access to water and soap.

So, I felt today kinda high first about one hour. Is hard to describe it. It was like when U have really strong espresso and then another one.

If I wanted start conversation with anybody I had to like kinda force them. There was one girl and I asked her if she wanna go for coffee outside with me. Trying to focus on that thing when girls are alone with me how they behave with xist cloud. She was like hmmm and thinking like 8 seconds then said ye, lets go. We grabbed coffee and went. (btw this girls is usually "joker" making fun of everybody and herself all the time) Outside we chat, she stood very close to me at start and and in about 10 sec did few steps back away from me and looked scared and shaking a lot. Like after "electric shock". Her body was pointed at the door where we came from and body lang was saying a won't be here. I was thinking, maybe overdose?! I didn't want let her suffer, I said that coffee is horrible today I won't even finish that. Lets go back.

Then I meet my one colleague and was hard get word from him. He looked pissed off with me. And I didn't do anything to him. I was thinking ok must be OD, lets go wash it off. Before I went I had to do something else and my female friend came to me. What have U done to her? I was like who when. To girl X (I won't use any names here). She told me U freaking her out. I was like thanks babe!! She said what for?? But I was running to bathroom already. Unfortunately dispenser with soap was empty I was like oh fuck. And trying get it off with very hot water. Something had to came off. I could smell it just very slightly.

When I came back and meet "freaked" girl few times she seemed ok already with me. I thought OD is gone. But cant tell exactly how much I washed off and how much I kept. 2 and 1/2 spray all together?? Can't tell. But seemed ok after I washed it off.

When brake time came, I was making coffee for myself and two girls had conversation... Girl1 Why he not talking to me?! Why is he ignoring me??! Why??! Girl2 I don't know, ask him. Girl1 he was talking to me and looking at me, but not anymore?! Girl2 Maybe he wanted to get U and he won't now, jusk ask. Gil1 What should I say? I don't want say something stupid. Girl2 Or he is just busy. Girl1 hmmmm ... I think It was me because I was teasing her about week and half ago. She looked like she loved that, but I had my bad crush on my "reset" girls. So I was just messing around with her and stopped. All they were saying described me. And this girl look so sad when we look at each other.

Later I went outside get some fresh air. (just quick break) One girl was like where are U going? Me: Outside chill for a bit... She: Wanna me to join U? Me: If u need to... (rude I know, haha). So outside we have no benches or anything.. We chatting and suddenly (she was right in front of me) she went slowly "inconspicuously" into squad position and spread her legs little bit. Usually in this position girls keep knees together. But I could see everything, omg yumBig Grin After about 7 minutes chat we went back. On the way back I meet one girl on stairs and she asked me if I am coming for cigarette. I was like, sorry no we just been outside with Y. She said I see U changed me for better hmmm. (I was thinking wtf I've never even spoken to you before) I replied no worries I keep little bit for U as wellBig Grin She pulled her face and went outside.
This same girl before I went home and said bye to everyone almost ripped her face how she was smiling at me.

Today result I fell like being hunted Hunter Big Grin

PS: still seems like when U talking to some girls, the other look "jealous". Also longer they "inhale" xist more crazy they become. So seems like xist eat them slowly but deep.

PS2: "reset" girl was off today Big Grin

And one joke on the end... I hope I don't start any war there between them when I add copulins, when they start thinking which one of U b1tches!! haha
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2014 8:09 AM by bagel.)
07-22-2014 7:56 AM
Thanks given by stefdude, JJ54, islandguy, MMM, lunch
bagel
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 12 posts

07-23-2014 7:35 AM

Hello. Just short one todayBig Grin 2x Xist and 3x Love boat -> all on neck. This combo is very energetic at least for me or is good for masochistsSmile Can't stand still more than 3 minutes on same place, feel dizzy otherwise. Soon as start moving is ok. Have to walk in the circle when smoking cigarette. I didn't see that much difference between 1 or 3 sprays LB. Just maybe people kept talking about me a lot. And also today confirmed girls prefer to be alone with xist cloud. One girl asked me today which one of them I like, haha. Also I think one girl have crush on me. I would't mint because she is hoootBig Grin I'll focus on her for rest of this week.

Anyway is so tiring been "hunted". Plus I need to play some show as well keep them all on me when they are so nicely "hooked" and feel like I need hollidayBig Grin

PS: That girl which liked BW is not even saying Hi to me anymore. She started ignoring me and when she look at me is like killing me with her look. I never saw her giving me so angry face.

PS2: I was trying to reset and I became "interested" in somebody else insteadBig Grin I think my "reset" girl she will start plucked her hair soon Cry

I think maybe I should add something pure sexual to xist. Any ideas guys?
07-23-2014 7:35 AM
Thanks given by islandguy
phertest
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 218
Thanks received:
512 thanks in 277 posts

07-25-2014 10:07 AM

Turn up the heat is a simple effective product to combine with xist
07-25-2014 10:07 AM
Thanks given by bagel
pharoahman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 64 posts

07-25-2014 10:52 PM

Evolve and taboo both play well. Be careful it sounds like you ODed before.

I find 1 spray of xs products to be more than enough most of the time.
07-25-2014 10:52 PM
Thanks given by bagel

bagel
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 12 posts

07-26-2014 1:00 AM

(07-25-2014 10:07 AM)phertest Wrote:  Turn up the heat is a simple effective product to combine with xist

Thank you, Turn Up The Heat makes myself horny when sprayed on my chest, lol. And later on little bit angry, because of that I think. But I try this combination. Btw do U know how long is Turn Up The Heat effective before burns out?
07-26-2014 1:00 AM
bagel
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 12 posts

07-26-2014 1:08 AM

(07-25-2014 10:52 PM)pharoahman Wrote:  Evolve and taboo both play well. Be careful it sounds like you ODed before.

I find 1 spray of xs products to be more than enough most of the time.

I've tried 2x sprays of taboo and it seemed like people can't stand me. One guy said I fucking hate him (me) and people when had conversation/gossiping me and dragging out very old thinks about meSmile Also people, mainly guys kept bumping into me like on purpose with shoulder even if there was enough space to walk around me. Or looking at me kinda angry. Thanks I'll use only one next time.
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2014 2:05 AM by bagel.)
07-26-2014 1:08 AM
Thanks given by avi
pharoahman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
116 thanks in 64 posts

07-26-2014 4:58 PM

There's something in taboo (XSR32 ?) that induces a spotlight effect. You will be THE center of attention. I find this to be a good thing since attention can be redirected in a good way. Much better than being ignored. But you have to own it. Attention can definitely go badly if you aren't ready for it.
07-26-2014 4:58 PM
Thanks given by bagel, avi
bagel
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 12 posts

07-26-2014 11:15 PM

(07-26-2014 4:58 PM)pharoahman Wrote:  There's something in taboo (XSR32 ?) that induces a spotlight effect. You will be THE center of attention. I find this to be a good thing since attention can be redirected in a good way. Much better than being ignored. But you have to own it. Attention can definitely go badly if you aren't ready for it.

I definitelly wasn't ingnored. Btw can U tell any example from your own experience how you're reddirecting in a good way. Thanks man.
07-26-2014 11:15 PM

pharoahman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
116 thanks in 64 posts

07-27-2014 9:59 AM

Smile, laugh, agree and amplify, own the moment, change the subject. If people are gonna be talking about you, make it something good about you.

Negative attention can often be likened to a series of shit tests or amoging. If you don't let it negatively affect you it should pass.
07-27-2014 9:59 AM
Thanks given by bagel, avi

Share This Thread