Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Xist as "reset button" ?
bagel
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 12 posts

RE: Xist as "reset button" ?
07-27-2014 10:46 AM

(07-27-2014 9:59 AM)pharoahman Wrote:  Smile, laugh, agree and amplify, own the moment, change the subject. If people are gonna be talking about you, make it something good about you.

Negative attention can often be likened to a series of shit tests or amoging. If you don't let it negatively affect you it should pass.

I've got this mainly from guys. Seems like they kinda challenging me and trying how much I can take. More calm and smiley I am, harder they pushing. Then one evil look back at them and they are like ah shit I went too far Big Grin Girls giving me look with slightly open mouth like they see "Jesus" himself. Hard to describe it. But I am sure U know what I mean. Thanks anyway. Btw seems like taboo is very potent "alpha stuff" then.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2014 10:50 AM by bagel.)
07-27-2014 10:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by avi
Perception
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 22 posts

08-11-2014 8:29 PM

I wrote this in the other thread, but I think it will benefit here as well:

"I had been using the following combo for a while:

2x XiSt
2x Love Boat
2x Connections

In company with a female friend of mine who I used to have feelings for (which she knew).

She was exposed multiple times for a prolonged amount of time during a period of about a week and a half.

When I abruptly left town for several weeks, she called me up and confessed her newfound feelings for me, and that she misses me and so on.

It seems that XiSt does have a "reset effect", in the sense that it gets you out of the friend zone.

There's a more indepth story about this in my journal.
"

Pheromones owned:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf (scented), NUDE, Aqua Vitae, Androstadienone 5mg/10ml, Bad Wolf, Max T-150, OVERDOSE, Voodoo
PheromoneXS: Taboo, XiSt, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, 3x Bliss, Odyssey, Connections(FXS), Desire Me Oil(FXS), Status Booster, Approach Confidence, Summer Daze, Flirt, Connections(15ml), Love Boat, 2x Celebrity, Vibes(15ml), XiSt(30ml), Love Boat(30ml)
Alpha Dream: Glace(EtOH - FB), License to Kill, Glace (Si - FB)
Androdics Direct: A314 Spray 1.32A, P102

(not included various samples)
Inside the doors of Perception
08-11-2014 8:29 PM
Thanks given by MMM, moe, Mars82, avi
Tobias
Away
Some guy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 74
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 12 posts

08-12-2014 6:50 PM

I just posted about some Cohesion depression I've experienced using it along with Xist, but I wanted to post something here too about another experience before the depression.

After using 2x Xist plus 1 drop evolve and 1 drop cohesion at a first meeting in a while with my ex, the meet ended with her saying she's glad I'm talking to her again and blah blah.

Second meeting, 2x Xist with 2 drops cohesion and 1 drop evolve: a chill session with her. Went decently, and she admitted to still having feelings, but pushed away from physical contact. I thought this was odd, but whatever.

Over the phone she seems to be headed more into the friend direction, but I'm making attempts to keep those talks minimal even though she gets really irritated when I do that.

Aaaand yeah. I seem to be a bit hesitant to use Xist alone, because while I do want to try a "reset" or something in that range, I feel like Xist by itself might be a bit too... light? I don't know.

We'll be meeting again soon at a party with more people. Right now, for the sake of this thread alone, I'm thinking of going with just Xist, just to see what happens, but again, I dunno.

I will report back after the party as that will be my third interaction with her on this Reset quest (ReQuest? no that's weird) either way!
08-12-2014 6:50 PM

qdogg
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 3 posts

11-06-2014 10:10 AM

(08-12-2014 6:50 PM)Tobias Wrote:  I just posted about some Cohesion depression I've experienced using it along with Xist, but I wanted to post something here too about another experience before the depression.

After using 2x Xist plus 1 drop evolve and 1 drop cohesion at a first meeting in a while with my ex, the meet ended with her saying she's glad I'm talking to her again and blah blah.

Second meeting, 2x Xist with 2 drops cohesion and 1 drop evolve: a chill session with her. Went decently, and she admitted to still having feelings, but pushed away from physical contact. I thought this was odd, but whatever.

Over the phone she seems to be headed more into the friend direction, but I'm making attempts to keep those talks minimal even though she gets really irritated when I do that.

Aaaand yeah. I seem to be a bit hesitant to use Xist alone, because while I do want to try a "reset" or something in that range, I feel like Xist by itself might be a bit too... light? I don't know.

We'll be meeting again soon at a party with more people. Right now, for the sake of this thread alone, I'm thinking of going with just Xist, just to see what happens, but again, I dunno.

I will report back after the party as that will be my third interaction with her on this Reset quest (ReQuest? no that's weird) either way!

Any update on your experience with Xist? I'm getting some in the mail today, trying to figure out how to play it.
11-06-2014 10:10 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 310
Thanks received:
331 thanks in 207 posts

11-06-2014 2:38 PM

(11-06-2014 10:10 AM)qdogg Wrote:  trying to figure out how to play it.
See, the awesome thing about Xist is that it's very versatile and you can really use it anyway you want to.

I believe you have Cohesion & Evolve already? Try using Xist as a base (after you're done solo testing) for those two see where it lands you. I always like to use "the spotlight" effect as to what Xist does for you. The floor is yours, and you are to do with it what you please.
Recommending 2x Xist + 1 Evolve and/or 1 Cohesion to begin with.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 2:40 PM by XyzN.)
11-06-2014 2:38 PM
Thanks given by qdogg, avi
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1667
Thanks received:
1291 thanks in 727 posts

11-06-2014 8:15 PM

(11-06-2014 2:38 PM)XyzN Wrote:  Recommending 2x Xist + 1 Evolve and/or 1 Cohesion to begin with.

I agree. However if he gets negative self effects from the Androstadienone in Cohesion, 2 XiSt and 1 Evolve will do as Evolve has a wee bit of Androstadienone , but not too much to make you lethargic. My fave XiSt + Evolve combo is 2 sprays + 1 drop (oil). I haven't tried XiSt oil yet though.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi (sample), XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass (sample)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-06-2014 8:15 PM
Thanks given by qdogg, avi
xxprojectalicexx
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
68 thanks in 34 posts

11-07-2014 2:15 AM

Nice reporting, I'm very tempted to pull the trigger on Xist.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2014 2:16 AM by xxprojectalicexx.)
11-07-2014 2:15 AM

Islandfun21
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 9 posts

11-07-2014 2:24 AM

As I visit this thread, I always wonder why my Xist order has been taking so long to get here... it apparenty left the California USPS facility today... three times in a row...

I think the employees might be too busy sniffing the box. Scratch_one-s_head

LAL: Bad Wolf, A4A, Dirty Primitive, Nude, Lucky 7 sample.
AD: LIIKv1, Glace
Apex: Core, Imprint
PXS: Xist

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Island-Adventure
11-07-2014 2:24 AM
qdogg
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 3 posts

11-07-2014 6:53 AM

Appreciate the help! Been running with 1x Evolve and 2x Cohesion for most of a week. Didnt try either solo so i will have to back track and go do that in the coming weeks. Actually think I will run into my first OD today, as I accidentally sprayed Evolve 3x thinking it was the sample cohesion. Whoops!!! Rookie mistake. Either girls will be falling all over me or they will be totally repulsed. Expect Xist to show up today so I might add that for the reset effect if I see any negativity this morning.
11-07-2014 6:53 AM
qdogg
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 3 posts

11-07-2014 3:53 PM

Well I dont know if i exactly OD's with my target, but I think it was too heavy for the day. XiSt came in and ready to play next week.
11-07-2014 3:53 PM

Share This Thread