Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Xist Oil
TracerBullet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Xist Oil
09-26-2017 11:54 PM

(09-26-2017 11:38 PM)MMM Wrote:  Ratios? Pioneer

Of course, my bad brother

At first I had the spray so I tested it starting at 1 spray and ended up using 3 sprays consistently. This was my first mone that I saw success with so I bought the oil.

Xist Spray - 3-4 sprays (2 behind ears, 1 back of neck)
Xist Oil - 3 drops (1 behind each ear, 1 elbow pit)

Combos:

Xist/SOB (my fav PXS combo)
3 drops Xist (neck)
2 drops SOB (elbow pits)
40mcg A-1 (forearms)

In my experience this combo gets ladies very bothered and if you dirty talk em a little they don’t hold back on letting you know they are horny.

Xist/Evolve
3 drops Xist (neck)
3 drops Evolve (elbow pits)
30mcg A-1 (forearms)

I had sex with 3 girls on this combo, all of them were exceptionally wet by the time the panties came off, all of them had intense orgasms. This combo turns things sexual, especially if one on one. I got boobed ALOT.

Xist/BW
2 drops Xist (neck)
4 drops BW (2 each side of neck)
30mcg A-1 (forearms)

I only wore this combo once, but BW turns me into a fuckin beast, I love that juice. So basically a lovable beast woman respect and want to practice making babies with.

I wear A-1 with all my combos since I read AS3’s journal so now I test all combos with and without A-1 unless one of the mones already has A-1 in it.

EDIT: added app points
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 11:57 PM by TracerBullet.)
09-26-2017 11:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RayRay416
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-27-2017 9:58 AM

(09-25-2017 8:04 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  "I know Xist is primarily a romantic based product."

Careful not to read too much into that.

Appreciate the shout RussainWolf, will write future reports and we'll see what happens Yahoo
09-27-2017 9:58 AM
RayRay416
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-27-2017 10:18 AM

(09-26-2017 11:34 PM)TracerBullet Wrote:  Xist isn’t just romantic in my experience, IME things have gotten very sexual on a handful of occasions. Then if you add SOB or Evolve to things, holy shit, crazy sauce.

With Xist/SOB I had a girl tell me when we have sex she likes a thumb in the bum and to be lightly choked. This later played out and she fuckin ate it up.

With Xist/Evolve I was flirting heavily with a girl and we were joking about having a quickie and I told her it’d be too messy since I don’t have condoms to which she flat out told me she would swallow it so there was no mess and to my fuckin amazement, she held true to her words.

With Xist solo, I met a new FWB, had some bar parking lot sex, got road head on the way to get coffee, had a girl almost smitten with me when I was on fire assignment. The first day she was exposed to my Xist/Evolve combo she came to my tent that night and rode me like got damn pogo stick.

With Xist, I had to heavily steer things sexual, they didn’t just happen because of the mone. However, I think, IME Xist in combo with SOB/EVOLVE/BAD WOLF is better than just Xist solo.

Xist is powerful sauce on its own tho.

Thanks for the heads up brother.

It's funny you said things have gotten sexual, because in my previous post of the cashier at the McDonalds drive-thru, there was sexual tension and I said in my post that "I felt she wanted to rip off all my clothes". Not going to lie, as a new pheromone user, I was in complete shock when I felt that (using Xist is the first pheromone product I am using EVER).

I agree, people need to understand that pheromones are not a quick fix to your problems (I think everyone is waiting for a product that will make a women go up to you in a bar and ask you " Good evening sir, would you like to get out of here and go back to my pace for some hot passionate sex?" drool Dance )

93% of our communication is non-verbal and only 7% of our communication is verbal. Learning sub-communication, understanding sexual tension, not being afraid to speak up, positive body language, eye-contact will make your journey a wild adventure ; )

I will be purchasing BW so I can't wait to try to pair it with Xist!

Keep an eye on my future reports! Hunter
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 10:22 AM by RayRay416.)
09-27-2017 10:18 AM

Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-27-2017 11:46 AM

(09-26-2017 11:34 PM)TracerBullet Wrote:  With Xist/SOB I had a girl tell me when we have sex she likes a thumb in the bum and to be lightly choked. This later played out and she fuckin ate it up.

With Xist/Evolve I was flirting heavily with a girl and we were joking about having a quickie and I told her it’d be too messy since I don’t have condoms to which she flat out told me she would swallow it so there was no mess and to my fuckin amazement, she held true to her words.

With Xist solo, I met a new FWB, had some bar parking lot sex, got road head on the way to get coffee, had a girl almost smitten with me when I was on fire assignment. The first day she was exposed to my Xist/Evolve combo she came to my tent that night and rode me like got damn pogo stick.

just curious to put things into perspective ... how easy does sex come for you without mones?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
09-27-2017 11:46 AM
TracerBullet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-29-2017 2:59 PM

(09-27-2017 11:46 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  just curious to put things into perspective ... how easy does sex come for you without mones?

It's a numbers game, brother.

I used to be a giant walking pussy, a pushover if you will. I got out of a long term relationship and realized I sucked with woman. I was the definition of beta nice guy. I put in about 2 years of effort into becoming the dude ladies lust after. I’ve gotten good, really good.

My flirting skills are well above par, I updated my clothes (got clothes that actually fit) I got fit and practiced flirting and seduction every chance I got.

So I suppose its all relative to some extent but without mones I had no shortage of woman in my life. Ladies love em some Tracer these days.

Long answer short, without mones I can probably close at 20-25% (1 in 5) but with mones, holy shit dude, probably more like 40-50%.

I can’t close em all but I can always be closing.
09-29-2017 2:59 PM
TracerBullet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-29-2017 4:11 PM

(09-27-2017 10:18 AM)RayRay416 Wrote:  Thanks for the heads up brother.

Hell yea dude, we all in this together.

RayRay416 Wrote:It's funny you said things have gotten sexual, because in my previous post of the cashier at the McDonalds drive-thru, there was sexual tension and I said in my post that "I felt she wanted to rip off all my clothes". Not going to lie, as a new pheromone user, I was in complete shock when I felt that (using Xist is the first pheromone product I am using EVER).

I hear ya brother, I had some experiences that I had to quickly learn how to steer. It’s cool to have that feeling that she wants you but its even better when she actually tells you.

A month or so into my mones journey I was out, met a chick, we hit it off big time. When it was time to leave I asked her what number should I use to text her good night later. She grabbed her phone and told me to give her my number. I generally hate this, it usually is how a girl will let you down easy so I immediately assume the mission is a bust. Then my phone chimes and she had texted me immediately with “it would be better if you said it in person”. Boom.

3 drops exist
2 drops SOB
40mcg A-1
3 sprays glace
(This is a fun, very sexual combo)

‘RayRay416’ Wrote:I agree, people need to understand that pheromones are not a quick fix to your problems (I think everyone is waiting for a product that will make a women go up to you in a bar and ask you " Good evening sir, would you like to get out of here and go back to my pace for some hot passionate sex?" drool Dance )

Dude! That is honestly what my initial hopes were with pheromones, I mean at first the idea of mones seemed like bullshit to me, pie in the sky nonsense. Then I got a pheromone cologne at a bachelor party one night and I was intrigued so i wore it and didn’t notice anything for like 6 weeks.

Then I found the pheromonexs website one night and started learning more. Since then I have dropped near $1k on mones. I bought a bunch before read this forum and realized you had to test and know what each one did.

‘RayRay416’ Wrote:93% of our communication is non-verbal and only 7% of our communication is verbal. Learning sub-communication, understanding sexual tension, not being afraid to speak up, positive body language, eye-contact will make your journey a wild adventure ; )

This is fuckin spot on brother!

Non-verbal is a SUPER important thing for guys to get a grasp on. Also, not in what you say but the way you say it. I have a powerful skill of being able to make any word or statement sexual just by how I say it. Drives (most) woman crazy.

‘RayRay416’ Wrote:I will be purchasing BW so I can't wait to try to pair it with Xist!
Keep an eye on my future reports! Hunter

Look forward to to your future reports. Just a tip, wear BW solo for a while before you combo it, that shit is fuckin powerful, for me anyways.
09-29-2017 4:11 PM
RayRay416
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-30-2017 10:18 PM

Report: Xist (Oil)
Wednesday Sept 20th
Dosage - 2 drops (1 each side of jawline, dripping down neck)

Note - Notes have been stored on my phone on the day I used Xist

There is this one admin girl I have been exposing Xist to (she is in my previous post - 23/f/Middle Eastern as female co-worker 2).
I work on the road, I occasionally stop by the office. Xist is hitting her hard. I previously wrote that she a cold/shy/reserved personality, but I noticed she is slowly opening up to me (and as a bonus to my co workers).
There is a complete 180 degree turn on her body language. I am not the pinnacle of male sexiness, but there is a huge change in how she interacts with me. Will keep you guys posted for sure!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report - Xist Oil
Tuesday Sept 26th

I've been noticing patterns with Xist, I feel like this Rico Sauve dude, all eyes are on me, smooth, confidence, takes up space, feel like a mo-fckin bawse! Also, there's this trust factor that goes through the roof with Xist. Although I don't really give a f- about work gossip, several co-workers have told me plenty of "inside-scoop".

Speaking of trust factor, my boss (male 40), is not acting like he's my boss, he's acting like were equal brothers. We're joking around a lot, shooting the sh!t etc.

Female co-worker 2. Wow. I think today I've seen the magic that Xist can do. It was fucking beautiful.

You know when you randomly meet a girl in a bar for the first time, and you miraculously connect on all levels, and you feel that its too good to be true.....yeah one of those. Only thing is with female co-worker 2, she was very reserved/shy/cold for the longest time, but today she opened up big time!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report: Xist Oil
Wednesday Sept 27th
Dosage - 4 drops (2 each side of jawline, dripping down neck)

I was so amped up from what I saw yesterday, I went up on my dosage to 4 total drops. Bad move RayRay.
Female co-worker 2 went EXTREMELY COLD. Avoided eye contact with me, and she didn't acknowledge my presence - WTF ??. Totally silent, never said a single word to me.

From my perspective, I had a Xist overdose (whether 4 drops at one application, or 6 drops within a 48 hour period).
I am a new pheromone user, and I have acknowledged my mistake - man pheromones are something else!!!!!!!
I will not make the same mistake again.

One positive thing to note is that higher doses of Xist work on aggressive/alpha men. The goal of Xist was to expose it to female co-workers, but I'm happy there's a positive spin-off effect. I had a meeting with the manager of a facility I look after (tough - bad boy personality, lets call him Mr. K.), and he was like a kid in a candy store. Meeting went smoothly, no problems at all.
My boss spoke to me at the end of the day, and he was very happy with the outcome of my meeting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday Sept 29th

After my unfortunate day on Wednesday, today I went back to 2 drops.
It was a quite day for me, so I was around the office for the majority of the day.
Exposure to female co-worker 2 - and the positive effects are back, thank god!
Today was different because it was the first day she was exposed to Xist for a long duration. Communication was on another level. On Wednesday she was cold AF, today she was warm, bubbly, smiling, and even mild flirting with me.
She is initiating small talk with me.

I ask her if she's down to get lunch with me and another co-worker. She responded "No" in a cute, passive manner, but I asked her again "We are leaving now, don't be shy, come". She gave in and came with us.

We came back to office, and I told her "We (myself and the other co-worker) are eating lunch in the lunch room, if you want, you can come and join us, it's up to you ....I don't care"

She didn't say anything, she probably thought I was a total dick. Whatever, I don't chase people and I don't give a fuck.
I came at her with, " I don't need you, you need me" mentality.

3 minutes later, she sat down with us in the lunchroom. My other co-worker (who got lunch with us), looked at me, looked at Miss C, and then looked back at me.

Ever since Miss C has been working with us, she always ate in the front by herself, today is the first time she came to the back and eat with us.

We then had a open conversation about life and shit. Pretty cool. Thought this chick was boring, but she's not too bad.

Believe in the power of Xist people!

Bless,
RayRay
09-30-2017 10:18 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-30-2017 11:32 PM

Thanks for the report, repped. Smile
09-30-2017 11:32 PM
RayRay416
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-19-2017 11:39 PM

Date: Saturday Oct 14th 2017
Dosage: 2 drops (1 each side of jawline, dripping down neck)

Note - Notes have been stored on my phone

I have been using Xist on an occasional basis. I do not want to rely on pheromones and suffer an overdose.
My body is adapting to the Xist nature.

Currently, I feel my sweet spot is a total of 2 drops, 1 on each side of jawline. I previously mentioned in a report how a total of 4 drops made my female co-workers go ghost and cold on me. I am thinking maybe I should experiment 3 drops sometime and see what happens.

I am slowly noticing a change in myself; Xist is definitely contributing to making me more social, with a blend of being sexual in one-on-one encounter. (A few others on this forum mentioned to keep an eye on for a sexual vibe, thanks...you know who you guys are!!!!!!)

I feel like I'm the boss at my own work. I am fairly introverted, but man Xist is absolute magic....social butterfly/I'm the sh!t galore.

Now back to the one-on-one encounter.

Workplace. Female co-worker1 (19/f/Asain). Haven't seen this sweet-thing in a while around work and I call her out on it.
We are talking just the two of us, and she goes on saying she is feeling stressed because of school and guy problems. Right away I tell her I'm not her emotional tampon and she gives me this non-verbal look like, "Did this fucker actually say this to me" and I non-verbally responded back "yeah I did". Immediately after our brief sub-communication, she rolled her tongue and bit her lip.

Cha ching - IOI baby. Back in the day I couldn't recognize these signals, now I do a double-take and ask myself "did she really do that".

Me: If you don't like the guy, but you enjoy his dick, you can keep fucking him, I'm not one to judge

Female Coworker1: Honestly, I think the only reason I like him is because he provides good dick, I don't like anything else about him

Another co-worker interrupts us, we cut the convo, and talk about work related topics.
Cockblocked.

Few mins later, the co-worker leaves and it's back to the 2 of us, myself and female co-worker 1.

She went on this rant, about her personal life...it was pretty deep. We were talking like boyfriend and girlfriend, but with a sexual touch to it. Eye contact, fucking strong. Open body, feet towards me, hair twirls, neck expose, etc. Few mins later she starts to cry, not like a soft cry, like a painful 'what the fuck is life cry'....tears gushing down like a waterslide.

One moment sexual tension, one moment heart to heart talk.

Social turned sexual, sexual turned social.

Xist, you sexy beast ; )

Bless,
RayRay416
10-19-2017 11:39 PM
RayRay416
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-02-2017 7:03 PM

Thursday October 27th 2017
Dosage: 2 drops (1 each side of jawline, dripping down neck)
Setting: Indoor Banquet Hall

I am running the sound board and video controls for company X - charity gala.

At this moment I am not wearing any mones.

I don’t wear mones on location at a job-site, because I am usually coordinating with experienced individuals (95% of the time they are in their 50’s or 60’s).

4:45pm, I meet with the event director. I’m confused as fuck because this girl is mid-twenties - tops ( I am 26). Fuck she’s gorgeous, just my type. 5’7, brunette with curly hair, slim hourglass figure, firm goods, toned legs with a cute squat booty, and she’s wearing this seductive one piece- yet professional outfit, which has a gap on both sides of her thighs going down her leg. Average guy would say she would be a solid babe.

With me, I don’t like usually a rate girls on a scale spectrum. I don’t like putting girls on pedestal, my thing is yes or no, wanted to give you guys a perspective what I was dealing with ; )

In my sound and video control area, I have a curtain going around my booth, which is about 5ft tall. Nobody can see who is in the booth (when they are sitting down at their seats).

This girl arrives at my booth and we exchange names and our titles. After 10 secs of interaction, she excuses herself to deal with a colleague. Without even thinking, I get up, walk outside to my car, and apply 2 drops of Xist oil. I was tempted to do 3, but now was not the time to experiment as I'm working and I know 2 drops is currently my sweet spot.

Lets see what happens, I’m curious.

I come back inside, she meets up with me in my booth. We talk (professionally of course) about the event, I tell her how I see her event flow from my technical side and we are in sync.

Event Director (brunette) = E.D.

After we have our formal talks….(note we are sitting side by side, but on a slight angle as I want the mones to hit her from both sides of my application points)

E.D.: Wow, you know what you’re doing, glad to know I’m in safe hands (Bright anime eyes)

Me: (holding eye contact, not even flinching and slowing the fuck down when I’m talking) I like……. being in control…………..I like taking charge (she’s holding eye contact whole time)

E.D: (gives me this sexy smirk, she doesn’t say anything and she walks away)

Current time 5:10 pm. This event goes until 10 pm. This will be fun ; )

I do all my prep work, and make sure everything is all good. MC announces a sponsor has paid for open bar, but I don’t usually drink on the job as my boss comes and spots check us on our performance every now and then.

Event starts 6:30, and every now and then she comes over to check on me and her event. (No its not mones she is drawn to, its just her ass in on the line for directing a big event). We talk professionally, I’m not even flirting at all, but strong eye contact is going on.

8 p.m. she comes over and sits besides me. I was waiting for her to open her mouth, as I assumed she was going to say something. Nothing. I’m doing my thing with the controls, but I’m able to talk, but I don’t. She re-adjusted her body position and does a full preen (sit up straight, full out hair adjustment, gives her boobs a shimmy shake and she crosses her legs to reveal her skimpy, yet professional dress).

Legs for days. Fuck me.

I’m isolated in my booth, the public eye can’t even see us. I wanted to touch and kino so fucking bad, but I’m at work and I don’t want her to 1) file an assault charge 2) scream 3 )I don’t want to get in trouble.

If this wasn’t a work setting, I would have acted appropriately ;)
My job is on the line, and I don’t want anything bad to happen.

I can see from the corner of my eye whats going on, but in her eyes, she probably thinks I don’t see anything.

After a minute or 2 of silence:

E.D.: What you drinking?

Me: I’m good thanks.

E.D: Oh common, don’t be shy.

Me: Again, thank you miss, but I’m okay.

E.D: (Moves her chair closer to mine, our knees our touching, she moves her face close to mine that we are now in makeout territory)
I’m getting you something, what you want.

Me: (Our faces are still inches apart) Surprise me (James Bond sauve smirk) ; )

I could have been doing the fun stuff right now, but I choose not to because I was at work.

E.D. (gets up and heads to the bar to get a drink for both of us).

Long story short, I’m not an experienced user with Xist, but I believe pheromones in general provide a magic tweak in your interactions, but its your responsibility to steer them appropriately.

I’m going to a Latin nightclub for a halloween event on Saturday so I plan to use Xist again. Stay tuned folks!

Bless,
RayRay
11-02-2017 7:03 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  please provide real results of xist oil on an ex Iwantmyexback 9 2,963 05-22-2016 6:35 AM
Last Post: V-nice