Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Xist Oil
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Xist Oil
02-25-2016 8:13 PM

(02-25-2016 4:15 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  Just an observation but xist is more expensive.
10ml xist = 70$
10ml NA = 58$

Correct. Although, I still wanted to know how they stack up in PT members' opinions. And, compared to other LAL mixes like Overdose (which is 50ml for $97) and SXD-9 (which is 30ml for $60). NA max dose is 30ml for $147, either carrier. That's a huge price gap.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
02-25-2016 8:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-25-2016 9:01 PM

(02-25-2016 8:13 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Correct. Although, I still wanted to know how they stack up in PT members' opinions. And, compared to other LAL mixes like Overdose (which is 50ml for $97) and SXD-9 (which is 30ml for $60). NA max dose is 30ml for $147, either carrier. That's a huge price gap.

It's just the way it is. It is what it is. Since NA is concentrated where you use 1 drop, just like 10ml DP and P at the same dosage. As well for XS oil products, 1 drop is sufficient.

Overdose is the cheapest. It will last forever.

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
02-25-2016 9:01 PM
TongRen
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-25-2016 10:26 PM

(02-25-2016 9:01 PM)greengrenade Wrote:  It's just the way it is. It is what it is. Since NA is concentrated where you use 1 drop, just like 10ml DP and P at the same dosage. As well for XS oil products, 1 drop is sufficient.

Overdose is the cheapest. It will last forever.

NA is absolutely worth the cost. If I could have just ONE blend, this would be it. Tall order, but there you have it. Plus the smell (unscented) is amazing. As soon as the 10ml bottle is expended, going to invest in a 30ml gel AND roller. It's. That. Good.

(Just as an example...having girls kissing/licking the app points on my neck like they are deer and I am the biggest salt lick in the world).
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2016 10:27 PM by TongRen.)
02-25-2016 10:26 PM

polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-26-2016 7:14 AM

(02-25-2016 4:35 PM)Abba Wrote:  I wonder what the differences are between Alpha 7, Domination & SOB

I find Alpha-7 a bit stuffy/old in feel/response - it greatly benefits from a social to brighten it up, or something like Api to take over its unsteered Androsterone

Domination - Is good for me in raw sexual/status sexual mixes around younger women, possibly due to its Androstanone content?

SOB - Good for "Just do what you want to me" and hard-hitting ONS mixes. I prefer the oil because it lasts really well, with the spray, its Cops can get a bit cheesy a bit too soon for my liking but for impact over a short timescale, the spray is a joy.

Add-in the connection qualities and longevity of Xist oil and you are good to-go, all day and all night! Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2016 7:20 AM by polarvoid.)
02-26-2016 7:14 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-27-2016 1:59 PM

I had an interesting one with Xist oil last night.

In my hurry to get to my destination, I was applying on the move and I put-on two drops Xist and what I thought was one drop Domination (planning to add a second later).

Well, it didn't seem to have the desired effect as I was waiting for my companion and the only people giving hits were a table of pretty young teenage girls opposite. Most unisual even given that Domination is my sexual of choice around younger (but not that young!) women. But the dreamy eyes/smiles and attention seeking behaviour from this lot was nice but utterly unactionable - I would have said that only one of them might have been legal.

So after around three quarters of an hour of this, I texted my companion, who had still to arrive, saying that I'd meet her somewhere else and as I left, two of the girls said a breathy "Goodbye" to me, whilst another sighed audibly.

It was only when I got back to the car and rummaged for my keys that my fingers found a bottle - It was the Domination I thought I'd applied earlier but in the other pocket - When I checked, I remembered that I'd thrown a bottle of Cohesion (in the same scent as my Dom) in there a couple of days earlier because I was overdue an outing to maintain my tolerance. :o
02-27-2016 1:59 PM
TongRen
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-27-2016 2:08 PM

(02-27-2016 1:59 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  I had an interesting one with Xist oil last night.

In my hurry to get to my destination, I was applying on the move and I put-on two drops Xist and what I thought was one drop Domination (planning to add a second later).

Well, it didn't seem to have the desired effect as I was waiting for my companion and the only people giving hits were a table of pretty young teenage girls opposite. Most unisual even given that Domination is my sexual of choice around younger (but not that young!) women. But the dreamy eyes/smiles and attention seeking behaviour from this lot was nice but utterly unactionable - I would have said that only one of them might have been legal.

So after around three quarters of an hour of this, I texted my companion, who had still to arrive, saying that I'd meet her somewhere else and as I left, two of the girls said a breathy "Goodbye" to me, whilst another sighed audibly.

It was only when I got back to the car and rummaged for my keys that my fingers found a bottle - It was the Domination I thought I'd applied earlier but in the other pocket - When I checked, I remembered that I'd thrown a bottle of Cohesion (in the same scent as my Dom) in there a couple of days earlier because I was overdue an outing to maintain my tolerance. :o

So you were rocking 2 drops XIST and a drop of Cohesion, eh? Sounds like a great combo.
02-27-2016 2:08 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-27-2016 4:11 PM

Interesting yes - but being "Mr Dreamboat" to a gang of teenage girls might be an incidental ego-boost but its not exactly my style! Blush
02-27-2016 4:11 PM

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-27-2016 6:39 PM

@polarvoid - How many drops SOB oil are you using when you combo with Xist oil? Ever throw in a drop of Domination to the group? I can see myself doing 2 drops SOB, 2 drops Xist, 1 drop Dom, 1 drop DM hahaha. Sounds like fun.

My Journal
02-27-2016 6:39 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-27-2016 8:01 PM

1-2 mostly depending on the time of day and situation.

Yes - I have done this but recently I've been adding a drop of SOB to an Xist/Bad Wolf combination near the end of the night when I'm out with one woman. If I start with the SOB, she probably won't want to go-out!
02-27-2016 8:01 PM
TongRen
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-27-2016 8:36 PM

(02-27-2016 8:01 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  1-2 mostly depending on the time of day and situation.

Yes - I have done this but recently I've been adding a drop of SOB to an Xist/Bad Wolf combination near the end of the night when I'm out with one woman. If I start with the SOB, she probably won't want to go-out!

How's the XIST/BW working for you? Was contemplating BW with either XIST or NA.
02-27-2016 8:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  please provide real results of xist oil on an ex Iwantmyexback 9 2,963 05-22-2016 6:35 AM
Last Post: V-nice