Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Xist Oil
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Xist Oil
02-28-2016 6:10 AM

(02-27-2016 8:36 PM)TongRen Wrote:  How's the XIST/BW working for you? Was contemplating BW with either XIST or NA.

Good - now I have worked-up to an effective dose range with BW.
02-28-2016 6:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-10-2016 4:57 PM

(02-28-2016 6:10 AM)polarvoid Wrote:  Good - now I have worked-up to an effective dose range with BW.

what dosage do you use for each?
03-10-2016 4:57 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-11-2016 9:23 AM

1-2 drops Xist and 4-8 drops BW, 6-8 being the most effective range for me.
03-11-2016 9:23 AM
sandym
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-19-2016 4:34 AM

(02-25-2016 11:46 AM)polarvoid Wrote:  Its not Nude Alpha, not by a long shot but Xist oil is a firm favourite of mine. I mainly use it with some other None oil - SOB, Domination or Alpha 7 mainly and they work together very well - esp Domination or SOB.
I agree, Xist oil is one of the best I've used and continue to use these days. It's not cheap but it kicks ass!
03-19-2016 4:34 AM
girlnextdoor
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-09-2016 3:45 PM

hi was wondering if anyone ever tested the range of Xist oil can it reach 2 meters or further? Does it differ with Xist spray in an office environment?
05-09-2016 3:45 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-10-2016 4:06 AM

(05-09-2016 3:45 PM)girlnextdoor Wrote:  hi was wondering if anyone ever tested the range of Xist oil can it reach 2 meters or further? Does it differ with Xist spray in an office environment?

This depends upon many variables. I have used both, but for an office would use oil, as it has a more uniform diffusion and is "friendlier" than the spray. If you can smell someone´s cologne from 2 metres, your mones will be detectable by them.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
05-10-2016 4:06 AM
RayRay416
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-25-2017 12:34 AM

Report: Xist (Oil)
Weather: 25 degree celcius
Reason for purchasing Xist (Oil) - Experimenting attracting 2 part-time admin co-workers + past girls I want to re-connect with

First time using a pheromone product

Region applied + dosage : Jawline/side of throat - 1 1/2 drops on each side

20 minutes after I applied pheromone, arrived at work, female co-worker1 (see her once a week) tells me "WOW, you smell really good!" (19/Asian)

I am always on time to work, but today I came to work 2 hours late because I couldn't sleep in the night; my boss (male 40) doesn't like it when people show up late. Very surprising he was in a bubbly mood and he wasn't angry with me at all for coming to work late - HIT

Female co-worker 2 (23/Middle Eastern) - very reserved/shy/seems "stuck up", started a conversation with me about the way I style my hair, which I found very strange because 1) this girl never initiates conversations with anyone at work and 2) I've been wearing the same hairstyle for ages - pretty sure this is a hit

Another interesting point - male co-worker (30) forcefully gave me money to buy lunch for both of us (THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE)

Female co-worker 1 was absolutely adorable and I enjoyed taking in her feminine beauty. It was something very strange, definitely had to do with Xist. Pupils dilated and body language (chest out, straight back, preening hair) were very positive. After a year of working with her, she took a selfie with me on her snapchat with one of those silly filters.

After 8 hours from time of dosage, went to McDonalds (drive thru) to pick up coffee, blonde girl serving me (22-24) struck up a full out conversation with me (at-least 3-4 minutes long). Maybe she was one of the rare friendly servers you meet once in a while, but I believe its the Xist exposure!!! Eye contact was very strong, and I had this strange feeling she wanted to rip off my clothes. Note - I am not an attractive guy at all, I had (and still have) confidence issues, which I am currently fixing

Overall, I noticed that people are more friendly to you, and I feel this product fits me well because I have a strong-serious demeanour to myself (for some reason I find it very very hard to smile)

Will look into getting more sexual pheromones as I know Xist is primarily a romantic based product.

Bless,

Ray Ray
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 12:38 AM by RayRay416.)
09-25-2017 12:34 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-25-2017 8:04 AM

"I know Xist is primarily a romantic based product."

Careful not to read too much into that.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-25-2017 8:04 AM
TracerBullet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-26-2017 11:34 PM

(09-25-2017 12:34 AM)RayRay416 Wrote:  Will look into getting more sexual pheromones as I know Xist is primarily a romantic based product.

Xist isn’t just romantic in my experience, IME things have gotten very sexual on a handful of occasions. Then if you add SOB or Evolve to things, holy shit, crazy sauce.

With Xist/SOB I had a girl tell me when we have sex she likes a thumb in the bum and to be lightly choked. This later played out and she fuckin ate it up.

With Xist/Evolve I was flirting heavily with a girl and we were joking about having a quickie and I told her it’d be too messy since I don’t have condoms to which she flat out told me she would swallow it so there was no mess and to my fuckin amazement, she held true to her words.

With Xist solo, I met a new FWB, had some bar parking lot sex, got road head on the way to get coffee, had a girl almost smitten with me when I was on fire assignment. The first day she was exposed to my Xist/Evolve combo she came to my tent that night and rode me like got damn pogo stick.

With Xist, I had to heavily steer things sexual, they didn’t just happen because of the mone. However, I think, IME Xist in combo with SOB/EVOLVE/BAD WOLF is better than just Xist solo.

Xist is powerful sauce on its own tho.
09-26-2017 11:34 PM

MMM

Rep Post

09-26-2017 11:38 PM

(09-26-2017 11:34 PM)TracerBullet Wrote:  Xist isn’t just romantic in my experience, IME things have gotten very sexual on a handful of occasions. Then if you add SOB or Evolve to things, holy shit, crazy sauce.

With Xist/SOB I had a girl tell me when we have sex she likes a thumb in the bum and to be lightly choked. This later played out and she fuckin ate it up.

With Xist/Evolve I was flirting heavily with a girl and we were joking about having a quickie and I told her it’d be too messy since I don’t have condoms to which she flat out told me she would swallow it so there was no mess and to my fuckin amazement, she held true to her words.

With Xist solo, I met a new FWB, had some bar parking lot sex, got road head on the way to get coffee, had a girl almost smitten with me when I was on fire assignment. The first day she was exposed to my Xist/Evolve combo she came to my tent that night and rode me like got damn pogo stick.

With Xist, I had to heavily steer things sexual, they didn’t just happen because of the mone. However, I think, IME Xist in combo with SOB/EVOLVE/BAD WOLF is better than just Xist solo.

Xist is powerful sauce on its own tho.

Ratios? Pioneer

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-26-2017 11:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  please provide real results of xist oil on an ex Iwantmyexback 9 2,963 05-22-2016 6:35 AM
Last Post: V-nice