Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
Xerxes
michaelthef
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Xerxes
09-07-2021 1:42 PM

I'm getting my xerxes just before my trip to spain where i'll be out partying quite a bit with work so that's gonna be perfect testing for me, but yea, thats in 4 weeks. Hopefully some nice reviews has come before that so one knows what to expect
09-07-2021 1:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-07-2021 1:52 PM

I had a bottle of Sultan’s Attar and LOVED IT. If this is anything like that one J am totally on board.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-07-2021 1:52 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-07-2021 2:09 PM

Few other points for those who’ve had at least one trial run:

1) Does it come across as ONS VIBE OR GF VIBE, speaking of its sexual side?

2) Does it leave any sort of imprint behind?

3) Does it evolve on the skin over the hours or stay the same throughout the app?

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2021 2:09 PM by dsouza.)
09-07-2021 2:09 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-07-2021 2:53 PM

Here is the deal. Ideal scenario to test this blend, I believe, is at bar, club or party. Last weekend Had parties and bars which would have been perfect, but that’s not today.

I know what it’s like to be excited about a blend and people say they will test and report and then don’t. That’s not me. This is quick and dirty and not the ideal setting. But it is quick.

Reminds me of Sultan and Solomon’s Attar....initial scent/self effects

I feel relaxed and very smooth. More articulate like Casanova (but not quite as much). Picture a laid back, relaxed alpha vibe. There is an upbeat, positive feeling that makes me want to smile like a Cheshire Cat. It’s a confident, relaxed smile.

The scent is strong and I love it. I can smell it through my K95 mask. Wore three drops (1 behind each ear and 1 spread out across my throat). Been wearing high dose Bad Wolf (plus combos) so I felt the need to go bigger than one drop.

My experience at the first retail location was great service, but I always get that at this location. My first noticeable hit was a 40 year old white woman at a retail location that spoke to me for 45 minutes. She acted as if I were a school yard crush. She felt comfortable enough to touch me after a few minutes.

As I interacted with just a few men, I noticed them make eye contact and then look down (or down and away). No one called me sir or anything like that.

Women would steal stares and smile at me. I spoke with a middle eastern women in line with her baby, but her mother in law grabbed her and said something really fast that I couldn’t understand. She was flirty.

Another middle eastern woman was also flirty and she is normally very reserved. The female hits remind me of Imprint, but the women are more animated with Xerxes. Head to the side looking up with googly eyes.

I Am normally extroverted and this makes it even easier for me to communicate. Seems easier to open people and the communication just flows.

I’ve had this mix on for just under 5 hours and I can still smell it. My spidey sense tells me that it lasts a long, long time. No one bowed down to me or sang my praises. Just smooth, easy interactions and a positive, banter ready attitude that feels fun, but not over the top. Titan for instance is an over the top extroverted feeling for me.

Again, it’s early and not ideal testing, but I like it! Thundr has combined pheromones with animalics in a unique way that feels right. Can’t wait to see more reviews! This is very smooth.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2021 3:01 PM by DarkLord1.)
09-07-2021 2:53 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-07-2021 6:10 PM

Would you ever use it on a dinner date where you need connection and a lot of back and forth communication from both parties? Or strictly for picking up new women for SNL in bars etc?

How does it compare to m3x 2017 if you've ever used it? Would it be a better fcloser? Is it's sexual closing properties intense?

How did it effect your libido? Any increase?

Reason I ask is I have a date coming up with an HB 10 very soon and it will most likely be dinner and drinks.

Would you use it there? or recommend something else like Casanova, M3X 2017 etc?

Cheers!
D

09-07-2021 6:10 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-07-2021 6:24 PM

(09-07-2021 6:10 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Would you ever use it on a dinner date where you need connection and a lot of back and forth communication from both parties? Or strictly for picking up new women for SNL in bars etc?

How does it compare to m3x 2017 if you've ever used it? Would it be a better fcloser? Is it's sexual closing properties intense?

How did it effect your libido? Any increase?

Reason I ask is I have a date coming up with an HB 10 very soon and it will most likely be dinner and drinks.

Would you use it there? or recommend something else like Casanova, M3X 2017 etc?

Cheers!
D

I’ve worn it one time in non optimal conditions and it’s a complex mix. So I don’t know that yet.

What I do know is that it is very easy to wear which means that the self effects are great ( I don’t feel sleepy or agitated). Just feel smooth, relaxed, and dominant without pressing.

I walked 5 miles and I can still smell the cover scent.
09-07-2021 6:24 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-07-2021 11:38 PM

I’ve noticed that I read through the Ensnare thread some common things are starting to emerge. So I’m starting to think that the sexual side of Xerxes has similarities to ensnare.

Someone mentioned guys eyes going down just like I saw with Xerxes.
09-07-2021 11:38 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-08-2021 8:24 AM

A special thanks goes out to Darklord1 for his contributions.

Sure miss the THANKS button we used to have in good old 2017.

Keep the reports coming! I can't wait until mine arrives... It's released from US customs... but that is still ways off to Toronto I would think?

As soon as mine arrives I'll post a report as well.

09-08-2021 8:24 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-08-2021 8:28 AM

(09-07-2021 11:38 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I’ve noticed that I read through the Ensnare thread some common things are starting to emerge. So I’m starting to think that the sexual side of Xerxes has similarities to ensnare.

Someone mentioned guys eyes going down just like I saw with Xerxes.

Ensnare had small range... What was the range of Xerxes?

09-08-2021 8:28 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-08-2021 10:51 AM

(09-08-2021 8:28 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Ensnare had small range... What was the range of Xerxes?

It has a range of at least 6 feet and it feels like it has Iso E in it....so maybe more.

Now that I really think about it, I’m guessing Grav + Ensnare might be the backbone of this mix. Grav I’ve used, but I’ve just read about Ensnare and Tusc and only recently at that.

In the Ensnare thread, Thundr mentions combining Grav and Ensnare and the world being putty in his hands. That seems, at least to me, to be a god king vibe.

I also believe this because Xerxes is a day and night blend.

I thought Tusc + Ensnare was the backbone yesterday.....There was heavy compliance with the 40 year old from my earlier report. Her manager walked by us 3 times and she didn’t leave until I told her ok, we are done.

I can still smell the scent after 24 hours. It’s faint.
09-08-2021 10:51 AM

Share This Thread