Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
Xerxes
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Xerxes
09-01-2021 6:54 PM

(09-01-2021 5:55 PM)dsouza Wrote:  XERXES

-God King Formula

-Day or Night use

-Persian Inspired

-Variation of Classic Scent

-Oil Based

-Alpha Sexual

-Long Lasting

--------------------------------------------Let do some Guesstimating ------------------------------------------------

* Day or night use -- Implies its a friendly formula.. Not something like BW which shines at 2 am out at a club. It can be used in bars or restaurants, out and about, at work, shopping, at the bank, doing groceries etc...

* Persian inspired. I would think this would attract more dark haired girls. Whereas Casanova attracts a lot of tall caucasions, I am guessing God King attracts dark haired girls both persian descent and also women of other nationalities that respond to power much like how AT is designed... No formula can only pull persian women so it must be the type of dark haired beauties that like a dominant, powerful, rich, leader. I'm guessing you'd have to "fuck" these types of girls as opposed to getting them to come onto you.

* Scented -- Excellent.. At least none of us will be using different colognes when testing.

* Oil based... Summer time fragrance... Something tells me even formulas like AV which is oil based shines far distance and throughout most months of the year... is this the evolve type of oil that shines in summer or an oil that can be used most months of the year and still have good range...? God King is power so I would think as an alpha sexual it would have to have range.

* Alpha Sexual.. First thing these words bring to mind is BW.. But BW is based on a completely different method.. Many find it creepy, makes them excessively angry , attracts druggies etc... None of that in God King.. Seems to be a peaceful leader who can seduce women. I am wondering if omitting the social is only going to attract the women that like power and wealth or if it will also pull young girls 21-24 who don't find status as appealing as social bonds...? For this reason I think God King may pull mid 20's and up... But that is just a guess.

* Long lasting... I'm thinking if Apex's sprays last 6-7 hrs a long lasting oil has gotta do 10-12 hrs at min. Now no formula would be bearable to wear for 10-12 hrs if it stays the same that long... Imagine eating cheerios from 10 am to 10 pm? I am guessing there is a change in the formula much like ensnare where it goes from alpha sexual to more sexual in later hours... Alpha sexual usually means the alpha hits first... then the sexuals. You want women who respond to power and then get so turned on they're ready to be fucked senseless. So you'd better be a dominant man who likes women who listen and follow.

* Apex's products all have self effects but they bring out the natural you. So I am thinking this one will be easy to be congruent with.

* Anyone care to critique my initial guesstimate or add to it?

Your guess is as good as anyone.....the only thing I would add is an exotic cover scent that reminds me of the Middle East.

Something smoky, musky, and spicy smelling that will generate a curiosity in others.

I’m setting a high bar because I’ve work either Bad Wolf, Bad Wolf and Copulins or Bad Wolf and taboo for some time now and the effects are excellent across the board. So we shall see, but I expect to be impressed.
09-01-2021 6:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

09-04-2021 7:18 PM

(09-01-2021 2:41 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I also ordered and I live fairly close to Thundr so I’m hoping to have it soon.

I'm excited to hear news from you first! It usually takes 3 weeks delivery time for me. If you live fairly close to him I guess your talking 1 week?

Give out the scoop, however, insignificant the moment you put drops of the deity on!

BTW do you think he mixed the best of TUSC or TITAN with the best of M3X or TKO to come up with XERXES? Do you think there would be disinhibition with Xerxes?

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2021 7:29 PM by dsouza.)
09-04-2021 7:18 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-04-2021 10:42 PM

(09-04-2021 7:18 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I'm excited to hear news from you first! It usually takes 3 weeks delivery time for me. If you live fairly close to him I guess your talking 1 week?

Give out the scoop, however, insignificant the moment you put drops of the deity on!

BTW do you think he mixed the best of TUSC or TITAN with the best of M3X or TKO to come up with XERXES? Do you think there would be disinhibition with Xerxes?

I live in a postal zone 2 days from where the product is shipped from. It has arrived that early before. With the holiday weekend (Monday is a federal holiday here) and the timing,I won’t get it until Tuesday.

I had hoped to wear it tonight. I figured that Gladen and I would get it and review it.

As far as how he mixed it, I don’t know, but I guessed based on the Tusc reviews (I have never worn Tusc) that it was a starting point.

I recall reading that there was a more sexual form of Tusc and a more respect form of Tusc. If memory serves me right, people talked about respect and their bosses (and others) asking them for advice.

I have Titan and it’s an extroverted alpha. My gut is that a god king would not be very extroverted if at all, but I could be wrong. I do think that elements of Titan might be in there, but not as social.

Could I imagine elements of Titan, Core, Chamber 36, Manimal all coming together with Tusc as a base? Yes.

Tusc is a complex blend and so is this one. I imagine that it will take time to get a handle on it and the effects will be there, but they may appear subtle at first....But how can one be subtle around a god king?

I can’t wait to try it. I imagine that Gladen’s adventure with it will be more fruitful given his status and mine, but I plan to post.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2021 10:45 PM by DarkLord1.)
09-04-2021 10:42 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-06-2021 2:35 PM

Anyone think Xerxes will keep men at bay, or make them buddy buddy?

Keeping men at bay is an advantage for pickup!

Please take note of this testers!

09-06-2021 2:35 PM
michaelthef
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-07-2021 2:04 AM

Also take note if you are creepy if you're quiet or if that generates respect and attention still. Being quiet on BW is like "Nope, not gonna deal with this guy, cya" both for women and men, while other alpha sexuals it works just fine with, ascend for example even if that one isn't super sexual
09-07-2021 2:04 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

09-07-2021 7:13 AM

(09-07-2021 2:04 AM)michaelthef Wrote:  Also take note if you are creepy if you're quiet or if that generates respect and attention still. Being quiet on BW is like "Nope, not gonna deal with this guy, cya" both for women and men, while other alpha sexuals it works just fine with, ascend for example even if that one isn't super sexual

Excellent point! Testers, please keep in mind if you have to smile with Xerxes like you must with BW! This is crucial. Not all alpha sexuals are built the same so please pay attention and take note!

09-07-2021 7:13 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-07-2021 7:32 AM

This music video link summarizes Xerxes — God king:

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2021 7:33 AM by dsouza.)
09-07-2021 7:32 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-07-2021 10:10 AM

(09-07-2021 7:32 AM)dsouza Wrote:  This music video link summarizes Xerxes — God king:

I'd prefer this being the theme song for Xerxes

- click here

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2021 10:11 AM by RussianWolf.)
09-07-2021 10:10 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-07-2021 10:11 AM

Got it earlier in the day than normal! The smell is fantastic! Mysore Sandalwood. Smells like a rich fragrant oud with spices and maybe some animalics in this blend.

Very relaxed self effects. Kind of like with sultans attar, but not as heady. I’m off to do errands.
09-07-2021 10:11 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-07-2021 1:20 PM

(09-07-2021 10:11 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Got it earlier in the day than normal! The smell is fantastic! Mysore Sandalwood. Smells like a rich fragrant oud with spices and maybe some animalics in this blend.

Very relaxed self effects. Kind of like with sultans attar, but not as heady. I’m off to do errands.

Excellent... I had a crystal ball and predicted you would get it today ... haha...

I have never tried Sultans Attar and I don't believe it was ever as popular as core, titan, and m3x.

Perhaps you can give a more detailed description of the self effects, effects on others, how both men and women treated you, if it was more alpha or sexual, if you had to look relaxed and smile or whether it worked even if you looked serious, if you were more an introvert/extrovert etc... ? The possibilities of questions are endless at this point.

Perhaps the best way is not to describe them but to simply elaborate on how your entire day went with it on, if you number/date closed anyone, and how it made you feel?

From a preliminary first trial run, can you sense if this is going to be BIG?

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2021 1:21 PM by dsouza.)
09-07-2021 1:20 PM

Share This Thread