Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Xerxes
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Xerxes
09-01-2021 7:04 AM

(09-01-2021 2:22 AM)dsouza Wrote:  "As the ruler of a vast empire, Xerxes brought with him the greatest army Greece had ever seen, and for four months this massive force rolled south through the country unopposed" -- Google Search

Agreed Alpha or Alpha Sexual... I'm leaning more towards an Alpha. If it's better than BW I'm listening.... because BW sends them running away from me faster than a bazuka.

Titan is a Richard Branson type. Tusc appears to be a quieter Alpha with massive respect based on reports, but not directly sexual.

Bad Wolf is Alpha Sexual to me and the reason that I never tried Tusc is that some of the reviews mentioned shit tests. The signature is accepted regardless of how I act. Wearing it for some time tends to make you more aligned with the signature to the point where you become the embodiment of the mone.

I have never been shit tested with Bad Wolf. Period. You do have to smile and joke and be fun with Bad Wolf on or they will run away from you.

Since Tusc is a heavy alpha with major respect and Titan seems like his more extroverted brother I imagine that Thundr wants more out of Xerxes.

It is not up on the website as of a a few minutes ago.

God King is worthy of worship. It sounds like some next level shit. I know that Thundr doesn’t like to hype his products, but speculation without information will lead to plenty of hype.
09-01-2021 7:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

09-01-2021 12:26 PM

Purchased , 2 bottles Xerxes! On the way!

Looks like it must of just gone up within the past hour! It's about 1:30 pm here in Toronto on a Wednesday!

You're right according to Apex , Xerxes is an Alpha Sexual!

God King Trumps BadWolf?

TBC

D

1) MY WEBSITE:

2) BANDCAMP:

3) YOUTUBE:
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2021 12:46 PM by dsouza.)
09-01-2021 12:26 PM
michaelthef
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-01-2021 1:38 PM

Ordered as well, living in EU though so it'll take like 3 weeks.

I hope more description of it comes up, as well as recommended dosage, assuming like 2-3 drops?
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2021 1:39 PM by michaelthef.)
09-01-2021 1:38 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-01-2021 2:10 PM

Not sure about drops. I would experiment starting at 1 and working up till you find your sweet spot.

Just wondering how many people think an alpha sexual like Xerxes will be polished and refined and how many people think it will be so alpha sexual it may get you into scraps? Reason I ask is Thundrs line is pretty smooth. I’ve never been attacked physically while wearing his products.

Xerxes was an imposing figure standing at 7 feet tall so we may have a real Titan (pardon the pun) on our hands!

1) MY WEBSITE:

2) BANDCAMP:

3) YOUTUBE:
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2021 2:10 PM by dsouza.)
09-01-2021 2:10 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-01-2021 2:41 PM

(09-01-2021 2:10 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Not sure about drops. I would experiment starting at 1 and working up till you find your sweet spot.

Just wondering how many people think an alpha sexual like Xerxes will be polished and refined and how many people think it will be so alpha sexual it may get you into scraps? Reason I ask is Thundrs line is pretty smooth. I’ve never been attacked physically while wearing his products.

Xerxes was an imposing figure standing at 7 feet tall so we may have a real Titan (pardon the pun) on our hands!

Thundr is known for making complex blends. I would start at 1 and go no higher than 3 drops.

And this is more of me guessing, but God King implies worship and obedience to me.

One interesting part is if he found a way to blend elements of Tusc to a higher degree without much intimidation.

I also ordered and I live fairly close to Thundr so I’m hoping to have it soon.
09-01-2021 2:41 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

09-01-2021 2:48 PM

(09-01-2021 2:41 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Thundr is known for making complex blends. I would start at 1 and go no higher than 3 drops.

And this is more of me guessing, but God King implies worship and obedience to me.

One interesting part is if he found a way to blend elements of Tusc to a higher degree without much intimidation.

I also ordered and I live fairly close to Thundr so I’m hoping to have it soon.

Worship and obedience in the business sense or seduction sense?

On the sales page it says day or night use. So it can’t be heavy on the sexual or creepy like many people find BW. Also if it offended anyone I highly doubt he’d state its day friendly.

1-3 drops is always a good guesstimate.

1) MY WEBSITE:

2) BANDCAMP:

3) YOUTUBE:
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2021 2:50 PM by dsouza.)
09-01-2021 2:48 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

09-01-2021 2:57 PM

Ordered and waiting for mine to come in!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-01-2021 2:57 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-01-2021 4:00 PM

(09-01-2021 2:48 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Worship and obedience in the business sense or seduction sense?

On the sales page it says day or night use. So it can’t be heavy on the sexual or creepy like many people find BW. Also if it offended anyone I highly doubt he’d state its day friendly.

1-3 drops is always a good guesstimate.

I would guess in both areas. This mix is complex so it could change over time or it could be a stealth sexual that goes through the backdoor so to speak.

Androstanone blends have caused massive attraction without coming across as inappropriate in the past during the day.

It is curious how all of the complex elements come across to pull off worship, obedience, attraction, a desire to serve, etc.

We shall see soon enough.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2021 4:01 PM by DarkLord1.)
09-01-2021 4:00 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-01-2021 4:55 PM

(09-01-2021 4:00 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I would guess in both areas. This mix is complex so it could change over time or it could be a stealth sexual that goes through the backdoor so to speak.

Androstanone blends have caused massive attraction without coming across as inappropriate in the past during the day.

It is curious how all of the complex elements come across to pull off worship, obedience, attraction, a desire to serve, etc.

We shall see soon enough.

Yes you nailed it, experimentation and testing is the only way.

Looks like the usual 3 weeks to Canada based on my past experiences with Apex.

I look forward to reading the early reports that come out before I get it!

Maybe you’ll be the first!

1) MY WEBSITE:

2) BANDCAMP:

3) YOUTUBE:
09-01-2021 4:55 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-01-2021 5:55 PM

XERXES

-God King Formula

-Day or Night use

-Persian Inspired

-Variation of Classic Scent

-Oil Based

-Alpha Sexual

-Long Lasting

--------------------------------------------Let do some Guesstimating ------------------------------------------------

* Day or night use -- Implies its a friendly formula.. Not something like BW which shines at 2 am out at a club. It can be used in bars or restaurants, out and about, at work, shopping, at the bank, doing groceries etc...

* Persian inspired. I would think this would attract more dark haired girls. Whereas Casanova attracts a lot of tall caucasions, I am guessing God King attracts dark haired girls both persian descent and also women of other nationalities that respond to power much like how AT is designed... No formula can only pull persian women so it must be the type of dark haired beauties that like a dominant, powerful, rich, leader. I'm guessing you'd have to "fuck" these types of girls as opposed to getting them to come onto you.

* Scented -- Excellent.. At least none of us will be using different colognes when testing.

* Oil based... Summer time fragrance... Something tells me even formulas like AV which is oil based shines far distance and throughout most months of the year... is this the evolve type of oil that shines in summer or an oil that can be used most months of the year and still have good range...? God King is power so I would think as an alpha sexual it would have to have range.

* Alpha Sexual.. First thing these words bring to mind is BW.. But BW is based on a completely different method.. Many find it creepy, makes them excessively angry , attracts druggies etc... None of that in God King.. Seems to be a peaceful leader who can seduce women. I am wondering if omitting the social is only going to attract the women that like power and wealth or if it will also pull young girls 21-24 who don't find status as appealing as social bonds...? For this reason I think God King may pull mid 20's and up... But that is just a guess.

* Long lasting... I'm thinking if Apex's sprays last 6-7 hrs a long lasting oil has gotta do 10-12 hrs at min. Now no formula would be bearable to wear for 10-12 hrs if it stays the same that long... Imagine eating cheerios from 10 am to 10 pm? I am guessing there is a change in the formula much like ensnare where it goes from alpha sexual to more sexual in later hours... Alpha sexual usually means the alpha hits first... then the sexuals. You want women who respond to power and then get so turned on they're ready to be fucked senseless. So you'd better be a dominant man who likes women who listen and follow.

* Apex's products all have self effects but they bring out the natural you. So I am thinking this one will be easy to be congruent with.

* Anyone care to critique my initial guesstimate or add to it?

1) MY WEBSITE:

2) BANDCAMP:

3) YOUTUBE:
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2021 6:02 PM by dsouza.)
09-01-2021 5:55 PM

Share This Thread