Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
XS170 thread
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Sex: Male

Rep Post

XS170 thread
12-07-2015 4:43 PM

Anyone get this yet? This is an edgier revision of Ascend. Waiting on the postal service to get their butts in gear and deliver my package but a couple of guys on the DSX forum have already received and tried it. Reports look promising and Steve said it definitely had a solid edge to it, almost too much, according to him.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
12-07-2015 4:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: XS170 thread
12-07-2015 5:18 PM

Nice!

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
12-07-2015 5:18 PM
1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

12-07-2015 7:44 PM

Noice, can't wait to hear your impression. Ascend and API oil is actually on my wishlist.
12-07-2015 7:44 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-07-2015 7:48 PM

(12-07-2015 7:44 PM)1Trajan Wrote:  Noice, can't wait to hear your impression. Ascend and API oil is actually on my wishlist.

Same drool

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
12-07-2015 7:48 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

12-08-2015 12:49 AM

I like ascend. Would be looking forward to your reports.

Thanks
12-08-2015 12:49 AM

2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

12-08-2015 1:13 PM

Just got my package! I have it unscented (which is normal for me). Cops are in there, though I can't detect as strong a scent as one would normally think, otherwise, just a strong alcohol scent. Will give it a spin tomorrow when I'm working at a client site.

12-08-2015 1:13 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

12-10-2015 3:05 PM

here's my write up I posted on DSX:

Ok, here's my initial write up on 170:

Self effects: Nothing major but I never got much for self effects from Ascend.
Scent: Unscented. Can smell cops, but it's not as strong as Ascend. Dry down is quick too.

Day 1 and 2:

At a client site with my boss and some of my reps. Critical points worth noting:

Boss was treating me more like an equal. When wearing Ascend, he would treat me like an up and coming member of his team, respected but not equal. Kind of like his protege. Both days, I've noticed more of an equal treatment from him.

Reps before with Ascent, would show respect, but more buddy buddy, got some minor shit testing from a couple of them. With this version, plenty of respect without the shit testing. Interactions with the people at my client site were again, more respectful. Still some good chatter with them (still friendly) but the buddy buddy vibe is gone. Still need to test in other environments but I am liking this version of Ascend. It's more like what I need for work. A good respect mix without being too heavy.

Other observations: Random strangers tend to let me pass when walking by. I've gotten "sir" dropped more with this mix than I have in a while. One employee at the client site was very polite and called me sir when asking me if I could move my laptop (it was blocking a computer for one of his coworkers.) Normally, he's much more rude to everyone from my company. Hard to say just yet what I can get out of this with women, haven't had much interactions just yet. Mostly just been around men (my industry is mainly a male dominated profession). The coffee shop I'm at right now, there was an open seat next to a woman who was hogging the entire table. She was getting a coffee, so I took the seat and started moving her stuff since it was in my way. She came back, stopped for a bit when she got near me and instead of saying anything, she just moved the rest of her stuff out of the way. Got the impression she didn't want to get into an argument with me about it. Of course, she seems a bit bitchy/loner type so, that may have just been her personality. Will keep testing and reporting but definitely like this mix.

12-10-2015 3:05 PM
1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

12-10-2015 7:03 PM

(12-10-2015 3:05 PM)2000GT Wrote:  here's my write up I posted on DSX:

Ok, here's my initial write up on 170:

Self effects: Nothing major but I never got much for self effects from Ascend.
Scent: Unscented. Can smell cops, but it's not as strong as Ascend. Dry down is quick too.

Day 1 and 2:

At a client site with my boss and some of my reps. Critical points worth noting:

Boss was treating me more like an equal. When wearing Ascend, he would treat me like an up and coming member of his team, respected but not equal. Kind of like his protege. Both days, I've noticed more of an equal treatment from him.

Reps before with Ascent, would show respect, but more buddy buddy, got some minor shit testing from a couple of them. With this version, plenty of respect without the shit testing. Interactions with the people at my client site were again, more respectful. Still some good chatter with them (still friendly) but the buddy buddy vibe is gone. Still need to test in other environments but I am liking this version of Ascend. It's more like what I need for work. A good respect mix without being too heavy.

Other observations: Random strangers tend to let me pass when walking by. I've gotten "sir" dropped more with this mix than I have in a while. One employee at the client site was very polite and called me sir when asking me if I could move my laptop (it was blocking a computer for one of his coworkers.) Normally, he's much more rude to everyone from my company. Hard to say just yet what I can get out of this with women, haven't had much interactions just yet. Mostly just been around men (my industry is mainly a male dominated profession). The coffee shop I'm at right now, there was an open seat next to a woman who was hogging the entire table. She was getting a coffee, so I took the seat and started moving her stuff since it was in my way. She came back, stopped for a bit when she got near me and instead of saying anything, she just moved the rest of her stuff out of the way. Got the impression she didn't want to get into an argument with me about it. Of course, she seems a bit bitchy/loner type so, that may have just been her personality. Will keep testing and reporting but definitely like this mix.

Sounds very promising, thanks mate.
12-10-2015 7:03 PM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-10-2015 9:31 PM

This looks to be possibly interesting.

Intense.
12-10-2015 9:31 PM