Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
XS170 thread
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 246
Thanks received:
127 thanks in 83 posts

RE: XS170 thread
06-08-2017 8:41 AM

(06-08-2017 6:55 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Unfortunately I've only got the spray.

I see why you got over the top reaction with it. Most of Steve's spray mix gave me blatant hits too and I really love it. But I'm kinda broke now and I want my mone to last longer hence I prefer an oil version lol.

A side note. Steve's spray and oil gave different hits. I saw this with Xist. I like the oil. But its diffusion is weak and it takes a little bit time to see the effect and subtle. I still prefer spray if I had more money. When a spray hit, it hit hard and fast.

I had sex with a cute girl with a nice body before on a 3rd date with SOB spray. Damn, young chicks really hooked by it. But now as I'm in my 30's, I think maybe alpha with status mix suits me better.

Have you tried XS170(Dominant Ascend) Dr Chocolate? If so, how different it is from Ascend + Cops?

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
06-08-2017 8:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DrChocolate

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6249
Thanks received:
3911 thanks in 1568 posts

06-08-2017 9:13 AM

(06-08-2017 8:41 AM)Ozee Wrote:  I see why you got over the top reaction with it. Most of Steve's spray mix gave me blatant hits too and I really love it. But I'm kinda broke now and I want my mone to last longer hence I prefer an oil version lol.

A side note. Steve's spray and oil gave different hits. I saw this with Xist. I like the oil. But its diffusion is weak and it takes a little bit time to see the effect and subtle. I still prefer spray if I had more money. When a spray hit, it hit hard and fast.

I had sex with a cute girl with a nice body before on a 3rd date with SOB spray. Damn, young chicks really hooked by it. But now as I'm in my 30's, I think maybe alpha with status mix suits me better.

Have you tried XS170(Dominant Ascend) Dr Chocolate? If so, how different it is from Ascend + Cops?

Sorry. Am not sure about Dominant ascend. I haven't tried it.

For oils to diffuse similar to sprays try spraying Isopropanol spray mixed with amber patchouli sandlewood vanilla and coconut essential oils. I've reported it in me journal.

Basically ya mix amber patchouli sandlewood vanilla and coconut in one whole bottle on 1 to 1 ratio of all of'em. And let it age for about a week. Then grab a to go spray bottle and put about 90% Isopropanol and 10% EO. Apply ur product when ya start the date. And then when the hits slow down excuse urself and go to the bath room to spray the EO spray on top of the app points.

Works for me, the only thing is am only JUST discovering a very small slight pattern. But I need more trials to confirm it. But I don't think it hurts to give it a try.

Good luck.
06-08-2017 9:13 AM
Thanks given by Ozee
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 246
Thanks received:
127 thanks in 83 posts

06-09-2017 10:21 AM

(06-08-2017 9:13 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Sorry. Am not sure about Dominant ascend. I haven't tried it.

For oils to diffuse similar to sprays try spraying Isopropanol spray mixed with amber patchouli sandlewood vanilla and coconut essential oils. I've reported it in me journal. 0

Basically ya mix amber patchouli sandlewood vanilla and coconut in one whole bottle on 1 to 1 ratio of all of'em. And let it age for about a week. Then grab a to go spray bottle and put about 90% Isopropanol and 10% EO. Apply ur product when ya start the date. And then when the hits slow down excuse urself and go to the bath room to spray the EO spray on top of the app points.

Works for me, the only thing is am only JUST discovering a very small slight pattern. But I need more trials to confirm it. But I don't think it hurts to give it a try.

Good luck.

Thanks DrChoc. I'll give it a try. But maybe I'll reduce Isopropanol ratio. At 90% I think the EO will burn faster than spray and maybe the EO is diluted too much and that's why you see only small slight pattern.

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
06-09-2017 10:21 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6249
Thanks received:
3911 thanks in 1568 posts

06-09-2017 11:06 AM

(06-09-2017 10:21 AM)Ozee Wrote:  Thanks DrChoc. I'll give it a try. But maybe I'll reduce Isopropanol ratio. At 90% I think the EO will burn faster than spray and maybe the EO is diluted too much and that's why you see only small slight pattern.

I agree with ya Ozee. That's what am planning to do in me next bottle of EO + Isopropanol blend. To go higher on EO and lower on Isopropanol. 20 80 then 30 70 then 40 60 and so on. And find out the best ratio. Gonna take some time. Will report as soon as I see Consistency. Smile
06-09-2017 11:06 AM

Share This Thread