Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
XS170 thread
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 108 posts

RE: XS170 thread
12-12-2015 9:35 AM

Thanks for the report. Unfortunately, I can't find XS170 on the pheromonexs site anywhere. Is the link hidden away somewhere, or is Steve only giving this away to a select few testers?
12-12-2015 9:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
49 thanks in 32 posts

12-12-2015 10:15 AM

i recieved bottle of XS170 with my order of Taboo 30ml +75mcg Androstadienone + Evolve Spray, i've tried yesterday what i could see from it is more respect than Ascend it happen that the boss of my boss, who usually dont ask me if i need something, im chief of team of 4 people sometimes we're just 3 and i ask for help and he says that there is no enough employee in other departement so he can just bring us someone else, but whats weird yesterday we were 5 people, and he came and asked me if its possible to take one from my team to work with other & asked also if i'll be okay with just 4 people lol. he never asked if i need something, i would ask for it but yesterday we were 5 people & maximum is 4 people will do great job but 5 is too much, he was exposed to me like 3 times.

cops not noticeable like Ascend, dry down quick self effect not too much like Ascend

one Spray to my neck time of wearing before i see the boss of my boss 4-5 hours

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, DM, PSE, A1
Apex: Core, Imp
LAL: Wolf, AV, NA*
Andro: AmmoX2, P75
LS: NPA
PT: AT, GOA, CPT&THU*
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102
*:Samples
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2015 11:37 AM by AMANKIND.)
12-12-2015 10:15 AM
Thanks given by kalpan56, Inconceivablezen, cali4ya858
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 434
Thanks received:
294 thanks in 157 posts

12-16-2015 3:51 PM

I received a spray bottle of xs170 a week ago along with an order. I felt good being allowed to test something that's not yet on release. It's unscented and I can smell the mones at initial application, then nothing but again from about 2-3 hours later until I cleaned it up end of the day.

As a newbie (my past experience has been limited mainly to xist) I thought I should take this slow and here's what I did and found the last few days.

Day 1: thought I should see the self effect, 1 spray back of neck. I was indoors mainly and saw very few people. Did not experience any out of ordinary effects of self or on the people I met.

Day 2: 1 spray side of neck. Felt a little more focused with my thinking and work, have more of a 'get on with it' mentality, started from around 30-60 minutes after application. Met with couple of ladies, Caucasian, that day (20 and 21) and I could sense that they were uncomfortable, the 21 yr old left the office as soon as the meeting was over when she would normally linger on when I had Xist on. Throughout the meeting they both tried to sit leaning away from me.

Day 3: 1 spray to side of neck. Same feeling 30-60 minutes in as day 2. During this time was in a queue for coffee talking to a young Caucasian lady, 19 yrs. No adverse effect or particularly positive either. 6 hours in had dinner with an older lady (late 40s, oriental) and a younger lady (30, Caucasian). The older lady I have known for some time and she behaved rather unusually, trying to lean towards me more, using the f word. Never did this before, usually very very reserved. The 30yr old, I have met a few times before, she normally does not speak much, hard to get a few words out of her in any conversation. and today she initially started slow, reserved but an hour or so after exposure she was much more open answering some personal questions which I asked before but did not answer to then. She was not completely open, but a change from normal. What was most interesting, when in the past we would air kiss at goodbye times, today she gave me a long, tight hug. Complete surprise.

Day 4: 1 spray on neck. Same feeling 30-60 minutes in as in day 2 and 3. I am liking this self effect. Had a meeting with some clients, all male. No noticeable effect, even after 1 hour. One of their assistants, a 22 year old lady, blonde good looking, she kept looking away everytime she got near me as if I smelled!

Oh, I have been using my usual cologne but next to the app point.

Overall, I'm liking the self effects so far. The effect on others? Seems to get positive effects from older ladies, seems to put the younger ones off which is a problem as I tend to work and hang out with younger ones. I'm going to have a day's break and will try two sprays after that.
12-16-2015 3:51 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, 2000GT, Inconceivablezen

2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 303
Thanks received:
292 thanks in 142 posts

12-17-2015 2:25 PM

Hey Sunny, bump it up to two sprays. That's what I've been using and it's worked quite well for me.

Here's my latest, copied from DSX:

Been busy this past week, so here's what I've got so far:

Day..whatever. Hung out with some friends after work, went to a diner, bit of a usual hang out. Two sprays of 170, that's my usual dosage and it seems to work quite well for me. There was myself, three East Indians and one woman, early 40's. One EI, usually gets a bit more closed off with me when I'm wearing an alpha blend, like BW. He's late 40's, usually pretty friendly. He'll still engage with me in a friendly manner when I talk to him, otherwise, he doesn't open up to me. Almost as if he doesn't want to bother me. The other two, both mid 20's, male and female. Male was very respectful, almost submissively so. The female, very energetic personality, pushy, borders on aggressive at times. Usually responds decently to Ascend (with cops) but not too much. She likes to try and push back with me and I don't let her. This time, she was WAY more respectful with me. Not afraid, just in a manner that said "you're the Alpha, I get it, I'll behave with you." Her personality was almost a complete 180 with me than before, so I consider this one to be a major hit.

Took a break for a few days until yesterday. Was in the office which is barely populated. Only four people in there: one male, whom has been told by his boss to not have any communication with me for being an ass hat, a female, African American, early to mid 50's (she and I get along like two peas on a pod), white male, early to mid 50's, also get along well and another white male, early 40's, usually get along well enough with him, though sometimes his A type personality can be a bit grating. Ass hat, I had no interactions with, so nothing to report there, same with the female. Friendly, but nothing out of the ordinary. The other two men, are generally almost passive in their behavior but the older gentleman, he actually went out of his way to help me as I was trying to pack up some stuff, even finding extra padding material or taping up boxes for me. He's helped on occasion but not to that extent. Other male, limited interactions with him but he seemed a bit more polite and respectful with me, could have been in a good mood as well, that has happened with him in the past. As I was getting ready to ship stuff out, one of my employees stopped by the office. After some chit chat, I had to throw some stuff out before leaving. He was leaving as well. I was going to leave my laptop bag on the floor by the door since I was coming back up to grab a couple more things but my rep picked up my back and carried it for me all the way outside. I've never seen him do that before.

Other minor or miscellaneous hits:

Boss was teasing me a bit more. Not in a bad way, just in "you're my buddy" kind of a way. Getting a lot more "sirs" from strangers, folks that I bump into. Getting doors being held for me, people moving out of the way.

thoughts thus far: Still need to keep testing this but I'm hoping Steve puts this blend into regular production. I like it, a LOT. Getting me respect hits like with BW but without the intensity or fear factor. Not too sure on the attraction qualities on this one just yet, still need to test it. In some ways, it reminds me of A314, rev 23. Not as intense, but close. Closer than anything else I've tested lately. I'm hoping that folks that have this, will report on this because I want to see if it's just me or if they're seeing the same thing.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
12-17-2015 2:25 PM
Thanks given by Inconceivablezen
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 434
Thanks received:
294 thanks in 157 posts

12-19-2015 7:20 AM

I bumped it up to 2 sprays as per 2000GT's suggestion. I think I am a little more focused with my thinking than with one spray. A few noticeable things happened. Also, never once thought of my ex the whole time I was wearing xs170.

- Came across a couple of young (late 20s) guys new to the work place. They are normally very unfocused, somewhat cocky, and lazy but they seem less cocky today and actually completed the tasks I set them in half the usual time. There may still be hope for them in the company!
- Couple of ladies (late 40s) that I have known ages. Had lunch with them and sat between them. One has this fear of germs and sanitises her hands every time she touches anyone so she almost never touches anyone and tends to sit or stand with some space between herself and anyone else. Today, she sat so close that we touhed legs a lot and she touched me several times with her hands and not disinfect after. Never happened before.
- This is not working for me with the under 30s so far. A couple of 25yr olds seem to want to cut short a meeting, almost no smiles when they used to smile a lot. They rushed off as soon the meeting ended. Of course, I'm don't know if this is putting them off, or they got 'hot'. I hope it's the latter!

Only thing I don't like so far is that I can smell this mix. Will experiment with different cologne.
12-19-2015 7:20 AM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 285
Thanks received:
305 thanks in 163 posts

01-13-2016 1:56 AM

Seems like Dominant Ascend (XS170) is for sale in the webshop right now!
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2016 1:56 AM by Inconceivablezen.)
01-13-2016 1:56 AM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

Thanks received:
292 thanks in 142 posts

01-13-2016 8:01 AM

oh good! Was worried that all I'd have is the one tester I got. It's been my go to work mix, I don't even use Bad Wolf anymore as I find the fear/intimidation in 170 is much more tempered in a way that gives me good respect both work and social without scaring the crap out of people.

01-13-2016 8:01 AM

V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1679
Thanks received:
2262 thanks in 733 posts

01-13-2016 10:59 AM

(01-13-2016 8:01 AM)2000GT Wrote:  oh good! Was worried that all I'd have is the one tester I got. It's been my go to work mix, I don't even use Bad Wolf anymore as I find the fear/intimidation in 170 is much more tempered in a way that gives me good respect both work and social without scaring the crap out of people.

Excuse me if this was answered already my friend.

Does 170 hit fast and grab attention well? And is there at least a little bit of sexual attraction/tension?

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
01-13-2016 10:59 AM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

Thanks received:
292 thanks in 142 posts

01-13-2016 1:32 PM

(01-13-2016 10:59 AM)V-nice Wrote:  Excuse me if this was answered already my friend.

Does 170 hit fast and grab attention well? And is there at least a little bit of sexual attraction/tension?

I would say yes, it does hit fast and gets attention but it's not as if it's screaming at people like a coked out monkey. BW is a screamer, 170 is less blunt but still very dominant. As for the push/pull sexual, I personally, haven't had too much experience in that area as I've been using it mainly at work and my job is mostly a male dominated industry. From what limited experience I've seen with it and women, I would say there's definitely potential but folks on DSX have reported it can be a bit too much for younger women, in their 20's for example. I haven't seen issues with women in their mid to late 20's, especially if they're strong personalities.

01-13-2016 1:32 PM
Thanks given by V-nice
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 243
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 37 posts

01-13-2016 1:47 PM

Seems like it may fill the A314 gap when it comes out as an oil.
Kudos to Steve.
01-13-2016 1:47 PM

Share This Thread