Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
XIST VS NUDE ALPHA VS Grail of Affection
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: XIST VS NUDE ALPHA VS Grail of Affection
10-23-2015 6:34 PM

Why PA? It's just diluted, scented NA. I'd suggest purchasing NA and requesting it scented instead.
10-23-2015 6:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-23-2015 6:38 PM

(10-23-2015 6:34 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Why PA? It's just diluted, scented NA. I'd suggest purchasing NA and requesting it scented instead.

I guess mainly because it is $67 rather than $147. Also I have read reports of some having better success with PA than NA.

Intense.
10-23-2015 6:38 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-23-2015 7:07 PM

(10-23-2015 6:38 PM)dorfmeister Wrote:  I guess mainly because it is $67 rather than $147. Also I have read reports of some having better success with PA than NA.

I suspect that's mainly because of the better diffusion.

Good point on the price bit, though you could always go for the 10mL. I don't recall how much more concentrated NA is compared to PA, however.
10-23-2015 7:07 PM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-23-2015 10:21 PM

At least from my experiences, it seems like PA is more of an "effects now" product in the form of more conversation, more attention, and kino. And NA is more of an "effects later" product.

If these formulas are indeed the same, then someone please let me know because I would never guess lol.

And if they are then scenting must make a HELL of a lot of difference between the two
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2015 10:23 PM by maxx55.)
10-23-2015 10:21 PM
JaGenau
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2015 4:06 AM

(10-23-2015 11:37 AM)JaGenau Wrote:  I wore 1 drop of Nude Alpha and 2 drops of GOA last night. I will try again tonight. Positive results on first outing.

Second night wearing Nude Alpha and GOA. The first night I wore it one-on-one with a girl. Last night I wore it in a mixed group of girls and guys. I also upped the Nude Alpha dose to two drops.

One thing I've noticed when wearing GOA with AT is that is increases the status of AT. I've already notices that it significantly increases the status of Nude Alpha. With AT it is subtle, with NA it is very obvious. Why could that be? I don't know, but guys and girls were looking at me for leadership and decision making. Lots of respect but no intimidation.

The GOA is very dominant in the mix, as I'd expected. Talkative, upbeat, flirty and friendly. I can ever so slightly feel Nude Alpha in the background, and I just have to leave it there and let it do it's thing. This is a combination of one of the quickest hitting most blatant pheromone mixes there are, with one of the most subtle. So how things progress will be interesting.
10-24-2015 4:06 AM

maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-24-2015 1:28 PM

(10-24-2015 4:06 AM)JaGenau Wrote:  Second night wearing Nude Alpha and GOA. The first night I wore it one-on-one with a girl. Last night I wore it in a mixed group of girls and guys. I also upped the Nude Alpha dose to two drops.

One thing I've noticed when wearing GOA with AT is that is increases the status of AT. I've already notices that it significantly increases the status of Nude Alpha. With AT it is subtle, with NA it is very obvious. Why could that be? I don't know, but guys and girls were looking at me for leadership and decision making. Lots of respect but no intimidation.

The GOA is very dominant in the mix, as I'd expected. Talkative, upbeat, flirty and friendly. I can ever so slightly feel Nude Alpha in the background, and I just have to leave it there and let it do it's thing. This is a combination of one of the quickest hitting most blatant pheromone mixes there are, with one of the most subtle. So how things progress will be interesting.

This is one of the things I've been testing towards! An NA combo that will have noticeable right now effects with NA doing what it does in the background!

I will definitely have to test this when I get some GoA Yu
10-24-2015 1:28 PM
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2015 9:07 AM

Just wanted to update on my GOA plus Xist test yesterday. I got some encouraging looks, stares, and behavior at the end of yesterday's wear.

2 drops GOA, 2 sprays xist

Toward the end of the wear I was sitting in the corner of the coffee shop. One older lady was straight staring at me, in a daze of sorts, quickly looked away when I looked. She was 15 feet away, not sure if that was the mones. Another girl leaving with a guy stared at me as she left. Both of these felt like a hit, but especially the second one.

Now, all this was nothing compared to the cute girl who sat near me. I was receiving texts, laughing to myself, and sort of lightly dancing to my music in my headphones. I felt her start to notice me. I look up to see her looking straight at me, HUGE smile, and just stared. Clearly wanted me to open her. Just then my friends trounced in to pick me up. I definitely failed after getting a very clear sign. I'm realizing it's time to start learning how to open, the mones are really working.

Later in the night I reapplied GoA and added some cohesion sample sprays. A bachelorette let me stick dollars down her bra, but that was more due to her being drunk and my friend pretending to be russian, long story. She fell down trying to twerk against the wall, we laughed. We had a great time and got wasted for the first time in ages.

I am becoming a believer in this combo. Subtle but powerful, good self effects. Though as it has been since starting Xist I can't tell how much it's doing and how much is down to what I'm combining it with. I know I need to run it solo but I still feel like every day is an adventure and I want to get everything I can out of it.

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015 9:08 AM by Phyros.)
10-25-2015 9:07 AM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-17-2020 5:23 PM

(08-26-2015 2:30 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I'm just waiting for my delivery of GOA. I'll run it solo for a few days, then as a combo with Xist oil, then Xist spray. I have a reasonable basline to work from (7 females aged 38 - 48), so I'll report once I've tested, bearing in mind that my main goals are medium term imprinting on two of them.
I'll later test GOA with Loveboat and Evolve in more intimate situations, as they arise. Cool

So, were the two ladies you were interested in imprinting back then around long enough to see any effects?
What were the results? Tell us the Good, bad and ugly?

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020 5:24 PM by Lostdreams.)
01-17-2020 5:23 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova VS Nude Alpha Oil dsouza 20 4,662 02-08-2023 12:44 PM
Last Post: Stride
  Nude Alpha Gel: Dosing FlexMagnum 4 793 05-03-2022 6:08 PM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  Nude Alpha + GOA vs NA+ Dienone E J 1 788 11-21-2021 5:45 PM
Last Post: UpandComing
  Nude Alpha Gel + Taboo Combo BrownFish 2 1,179 08-12-2021 4:41 PM
Last Post: BrownFish
  Treasureful Shine + Grail of Affection = Another Fun Night Snoopyace 7 3,614 12-01-2020 4:27 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace