Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
XIST VS NUDE ALPHA VS Grail of Affection
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: XIST VS NUDE ALPHA VS Grail of Affection
06-07-2015 1:35 PM

(06-07-2015 4:26 AM)bmm Wrote:  Ekscentra, may I ask you what Timbersilk is? Did you mean it hits very fast or did you mean something else?
Apex products use a good dose of Iso E Super for their hitting power and massive range - if things are still the same as they were a year ago, thundr is using the high-gamma Iso E Super in Molecule 01. Timbersilk is a step further, being nearly 100% of the gamma isomer, not to mention being much cheaper than Molecule 01. It does hit very fast, and the range is epic - like all versions of IES. Timbersilk, however, is fuller - there's a bit more going on there, especially in the top notes. It's overall superior to IES in my opinion, in terms of diffusion, in terms of scent, and in terms of pheromonal properties. You could add it to just about any pheromone mix with positive results.
06-07-2015 1:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-08-2015 6:35 AM

So basically it's an artisan perfume base note? (from what I googled)...so you could add it as a scent ?
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 6:40 AM by DWR.)
06-08-2015 6:35 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-10-2015 8:14 AM

(06-06-2015 5:23 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  It's actually quite simple - for dating, I'd consider 1 drop of NA to be appropriate. Any situation where multiple exposures are involved tend to prefer lower doses of NA. Now if it's a ONS or simply making a big one-time impression, going as high as 6 drops can be appropriate (not work or kid safe!) It's a lot like Voodoo in that respect.

Additionally, I feel that at 1 drop, Nude Alpha doesn't stand well on its own. I often enjoyed combining it with SXD-9 and CORE - that was one of my favorites, or better yet, SXD-9 and Evolve. XiSt and Imprint was another combo I had some success with, but it took far too many exposures to start working properly and it wasn't nearly as entertaining as the SXD-9 and Evolve combo! Note that i don't use NA anymore, so I can't comment on its efficacy with P96, though I see no conflict and can imagine the two working together nicely. NA's self-imprinting effect was what caused me to stop using it.

I have almost identical experience with NA as you. I hated the self imprinting bonding crappy feel. I found it made me into a wuss in terms of self effects unless I combined it with core. Still with core in there the na wasn't doing its job as well. I have stopped using NA for a year now.. Too bad... I tend to stick to studly signatures like AM, l2k v1, wolf etc.. Easier to be congruent with and for my body chemistry. Also the self effects of these products are fantastic.. No needy bonding feelings at all. Easier to man up and lead...

dsouza

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2015 8:16 AM by dsouza.)
06-10-2015 8:14 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

06-10-2015 3:35 PM

(06-08-2015 6:35 AM)DWR Wrote:  So basically it's an artisan perfume base note? (from what I googled)...so you could add it as a scent ?

Not a base note, if I take your meaning correctly, more of an all-rounder (top, mid, and base content, great synergy with just about anything) with note-enhancing properties, like Iso E Super. You could add it to nearly any scent, so long as it doesn't already contain massive amounts of IES (Terre d'Hermes, Encre Noire, etc.)
06-10-2015 3:35 PM
Zsqrd
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-25-2015 5:19 PM

(04-17-2015 6:24 PM)dorfmeister Wrote:  I'd be curious about Xist and GOA combined.

Has anyone tried this yet?
08-25-2015 5:19 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-26-2015 2:30 AM

(08-25-2015 5:19 PM)Zsqrd Wrote:  Has anyone tried this yet?

I'm just waiting for my delivery of GOA. I'll run it solo for a few days, then as a combo with Xist oil, then Xist spray. I have a reasonable basline to work from (7 females aged 38 - 48), so I'll report once I've tested, bearing in mind that my main goals are medium term imprinting on two of them.
I'll later test GOA with Loveboat and Evolve in more intimate situations, as they arise. Cool

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-26-2015 2:30 AM
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2015 1:22 AM

(08-25-2015 5:19 PM)Zsqrd Wrote:  Has anyone tried this yet?

I've tried GOA with xist. Xist 1 spray to the neck, goa two drops one to each wrist, spread to the other wrist. I have mone fever right now and just got my L2K in so I did a spray of that to the chest along with the GOA and Xist. I even added New Pheromone Additive at the end of the night I know I'm dumb. Tomorrow I'll leave all that out and try the pure combo, and report back. I will use two sprays of xist and two drops of goa with a clean body and no other mones, not sure on app points yet.

I work with 19-33 year old women.

Today, with the Xist + GOA along with the L2K, I will say I was not the center of attention or having girls make coded sex talk to me like I have been with other mones recently. In recent days, one hotty said something about something being wet, but with a look. I wish I would have responded sexier instead of with a surprised look, but it was definitely there, she was telling me she was freakin wet. I was wearing Xist and...hmm...Instant Shine I believe. Maybe a spray of IG too. Another basically asked me out and keeps saying she's attracted. She is fat though.

(off subject: Had a cute blonde mid 30s hovering near me at the airport the other day with IG and IS combo. I am having good luck with androtics products so far, except the MX297 they sent me smells like a diseased butt.)

I felt less of these effects from the Xist + GoA + L2k. It was just ONE day though and I did have a quiet cutie open up a bit more than usual.

Again, I'll report back tomorrow about my pure Xist+GoA experiment.

My Journal
10-23-2015 1:22 AM
JaGenau
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2015 11:37 AM

I wore 1 drop of Nude Alpha and 2 drops of GOA last night. I will try again tonight. Positive results on first outing.
10-23-2015 11:37 AM
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2015 1:24 PM

2 sprays xist, one neck one arm. Two drops goa, one wrist to neck one wrist to wrist. Im 30/m

I am in a great mood. Could be the espresso I took around the same time, but my mood went from gloomy to naturally upbeat when I applied the xist and goa. Not blissful or ecstatic, just natural. I like it.

Was opened by a man, mid 30s. He was unusually enthusiastic about some of our new menu items. Hard to tell if he was gay, about 50/50 but no overt attemp to pick me up.

My interactions with co-workers have been great, but are attributable to self effects. One shy girl is turning away but standing near me twice now. No overt hits. Will update if anything changes.

My Journal
10-23-2015 1:24 PM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-23-2015 6:13 PM

Another combo I'd be interested in is Xist Oil and Possess Alpha. I've got the Xist and am pondering acquiring the Possess Alpha.

Intense.
10-23-2015 6:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova VS Nude Alpha Oil dsouza 20 4,658 02-08-2023 12:44 PM
Last Post: Stride
  Nude Alpha Gel: Dosing FlexMagnum 4 793 05-03-2022 6:08 PM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  Nude Alpha + GOA vs NA+ Dienone E J 1 788 11-21-2021 5:45 PM
Last Post: UpandComing
  Nude Alpha Gel + Taboo Combo BrownFish 2 1,179 08-12-2021 4:41 PM
Last Post: BrownFish
  Treasureful Shine + Grail of Affection = Another Fun Night Snoopyace 7 3,614 12-01-2020 4:27 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace