Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Woman making the first move
Briansquest
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

Woman making the first move
04-20-2016 2:15 PM

Okay, so here's the deal... I'm quite an extrovert. Don't have issues in chatting to woman or even being flirty. The problem I do have is taking things to the next level. Whether this is asking someone on a date or trying for a quick hook up.

Having just purchased the products below, I would really appreciate some input as to whether any of them have a tendency to promote a woman to make the first move.

1. Ammo Summer
2. Ammo
3. Turn up the heat
4. Shine 2X
5. Gentleman
6. Openness
7. Honesty 2X
8. MX297
9. Aqua Vitae
04-20-2016 2:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

theLaw
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 98
Thanks received:
678 thanks in 305 posts

RE: Woman making the first move
04-20-2016 2:30 PM

(04-20-2016 2:15 PM)Briansquest Wrote:  Okay, so here's the deal... I'm quite an extrovert. Don't have issues in chatting to woman or even being flirty. The problem I do have is taking things to the next level. Whether this is asking someone on a date or trying for a quick hook up.

Having just purchased the products below, I would really appreciate some input as to whether any of them have a tendency to promote a woman to make the first move.

1. Ammo Summer
2. Ammo
3. Turn up the heat
4. Shine 2X
5. Gentleman
6. Openness
7. Honesty 2X
8. MX297
9. Aqua Vitae

Starting 4 new threads in 24hrs.............claiming 7 years of lurking before buying a starter pack from one of the least reputable companies in the industry............and looking for a product to make women approach him......

Nice try???popcorn (is that you Lucifer?)

NOTE: This post has been reported, and is awaiting moderator review

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v2-pre 2015), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
04-20-2016 2:30 PM
Briansquest
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

04-20-2016 2:36 PM

(04-20-2016 2:30 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Starting 4 new threads in 24hrs.............claiming 7 years of lurking before buying a starter pack from one of the least reputable companies in the industry............and looking for a product to make women approach him......

Nice try???popcorn (is that you Lucifer?)

WTF dude???? In what post did I claim to be lurking for 7 years? I'm a newbie you douche - check the "newbie welcome section" before posting false claims as to my identity. So much for an "open and friendly forum"

NOTE: This post has been reported, and is awaiting moderator review
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2016 2:45 PM by Briansquest.)
04-20-2016 2:36 PM
theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
678 thanks in 305 posts

04-20-2016 2:46 PM

You modified one of your threads from earlier today where you claim to have been reading the forum for 7 years............if I'm wrong, then I'm sure Mark will correct me.

Strange how a member was banned yesterday evening...............and then you show up asking odd questions before anyone has a chance to answer, creating multiple threads clearly without doing any research, and escalating threads as fast as possible.Dodgy

[Image: img_0354.jpg]

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
04-20-2016 2:46 PM
Briansquest
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

04-20-2016 2:56 PM

(04-20-2016 2:46 PM)theLaw Wrote:  You modified one of your threads from earlier today where you claim to have been reading the forum for 7 years............if I'm wrong, then I'm sure Mark will correct me.

Strange how a member was banned yesterday evening...............and then you show up asking odd questions before anyone has a chance to answer, creating multiple threads clearly without doing any research, and escalating threads as fast as possible.Dodgy

[Image: img_0354.jpg]

Firstly, maybe you should have your facts straight before attacking a new member!

Secondly, I never modified any of my posts claiming to have been on this forum for 7 years. I created my first and only account this morning. I did make a modification on an earlier post which highlighted the fact that I was new and had been reading the forum for over 7 HOURS trying to gain as much info as possible.

Thirdly, your version of "odd" questions is actually my inexperience in this field and eagerness to try and get it right when purchasing new products.

And finally, I was not aware that the company I bought from had such a bad reputation. So, maybe you could be a little kinder and offer some positive direction to someone who just wants to know that the $300 they shelled out of different products wasn't a complete waste of time.
04-20-2016 2:56 PM

theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
678 thanks in 305 posts

04-20-2016 3:16 PM

Couple of things:

First off, you yourself claim to have modified your post, so perhaps you wrote "years" and the changed it to "hours" later..........when I read it, it said years (again....if i'm wrong, hopefully a mod will tell me). "Years" clearly sends a different message than "hours".

Second, you start 4 threads in less than 24hrs before giving anyone a chance to respond, and before doing any apparent research as you claim. Perhaps asking about which products to buy before you spent $300 with the most overpriced company in the industry would have been wise, but that is your responsibility.........no-one else.

Finally, you're using all bold and colors..........a classic troll technique........and escalating as if every post is a personal threat towards you.

Hopefully, I'm completely wrong..............Big boss

Products :

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2016 3:18 PM by theLaw.)
04-20-2016 3:16 PM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 47 posts

04-20-2016 3:31 PM

This guy never gives up...
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2016 3:36 PM by purpleblood.)
04-20-2016 3:31 PM
Briansquest
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

04-20-2016 3:36 PM

(04-20-2016 3:16 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Couple of things:

First off, you yourself claim to have modified your post, so perhaps you wrote "years" and the changed it to "hours" later..........when I read it, it said years (again....if i'm wrong, hopefully a mod will tell me). "Years" clearly sends a different message than "hours".

Second, you start 4 threads in less than 24hrs before giving anyone a chance to respond, and before doing any apparent research as you claim. Perhaps asking about which products to buy before you spent $300 with the most overpriced company in the industry would have been wise, but that is your responsibility.........no-one else.

Finally, you're using all bold and colors..........a classic troll technique........and escalating as if every post is a personal threat towards you.

Hopefully, I'm completely wrong..............Big boss

Okay, I will admit that my retaliation was disproportionate to the comments you made and for that I apologise. To put this matter to rest, I submit the following;

1. I stand by the fact that you remain misinformed regarding the 7 hour/7 year comment. I'll await your apology.

2. I wasn't aware that 4 posts in 24 hours was excessive. I wanted to get to 5 posts as another user provided me with some detailed, constructive feedback on another thread and this forum doesn't allow you to PM or email someone unless a min of 5 posts have been submitted.

3. In hind site, I acknowledge that 4 almost identical posts was unnecessary. Again, a new, overeager member of the forum.

4. This is the first forum I have ever been on and therefore was not aware that large bold colored lettering was seen as "troll behavior"
04-20-2016 3:36 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Ekscentra
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1716
Thanks received:
4253 thanks in 1801 posts

04-20-2016 3:46 PM

(04-20-2016 2:46 PM)theLaw Wrote:  You modified one of your threads from earlier today where you claim to have been reading the forum for 7 years............if I'm wrong, then I'm sure Mark will correct me.

You are wrong. I saw the original post, before editing and he did say hours, not years! I also checked and verified that Briansquest isn't just one more incantation of Mr. E, Mr. E#2, or Lucifer. You are completely wrong and I'd say an apology is in order.

Now as to this:

(04-20-2016 2:36 PM)Briansquest Wrote:  WTF dude???? In what post did I claim to be lurking for 7 years? I'm a newbie you douche - check the "newbie welcome section" before posting false claims as to my identity. So much for an "open and friendly forum"

You did unnecessarily post 3 threads asking nearly the same question within just a few hours of each other, which is not really good forum etiquette, and theLaw is not the first or only member who's questioned your authenticity. To offer an explanation as to why your posts have raised a few red flags, yesterday a member had been banned for the third time after having previously registered and getting himself banned under 2 other usernames, and several members questioned whether you were just one more reincarnation.

I set them straight and let them know you weren't but please understand that some of our members can be pretty protective of the forum, for which we 2 Administrators greatly appreciate.

So, let me offer an apology for you getting caught in a crossfire that you couldn't have possibly known about and welcome you to PheroTruth. If you stick around for awhile I think you'll find we do have a pretty awesome group of great folks here!

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
04-20-2016 3:46 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, renny, SeekingSuccess, dsouza, moe, 2000GT, 1Trajan

theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
678 thanks in 305 posts

04-20-2016 3:49 PM

My apologies for misreading your post Brian..........clearly my fault..........best of luck to you! Smile

Thanks Mark..........sorry for the inconvenience.Scaut

Products :

04-20-2016 3:49 PM
Thanks given by Briansquest, mark-in-dallas

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I am going to make my move on a girl, wearing mones masterfu678 20 2,245 05-23-2014 10:47 PM
Last Post: masterfu678
  Tried Androtics Products.. ready to move on! anronymoust 1 594 01-19-2013 3:31 PM
Last Post: as33156