Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Woman making the first move
Briansquest
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

RE: Woman making the first move
04-20-2016 3:52 PM

(04-20-2016 3:46 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  You are wrong. I saw the original post, before editing and he did say hours, not years! I also checked and verified that Briansquest isn't just one more incantation of Mr. E, Mr. E#2, or Lucifer. You are completely wrong and I'd say an apology is in order.

Now as to this:

(04-20-2016 2:36 PM)Briansquest Wrote:  WTF dude???? In what post did I claim to be lurking for 7 years? I'm a newbie you douche - check the "newbie welcome section" before posting false claims as to my identity. So much for an "open and friendly forum"

You did unnecessarily post 3 threads asking nearly the same question within just a few hours of each other, which is not really good forum etiquette, and theLaw is not the first or only member who's questioned your authenticity. To offer an explanation as to why your posts have raised a few red flags, yesterday a member had been banned for the third time after having previously registered and getting himself banned under 2 other usernames, and several members questioned whether you were just one more reincarnation.

I set them straight and let them know you weren't but please understand that some of our members can be pretty protective of the forum, for which we 2 Administrators greatly appreciate.

So, let me offer an apology for you getting caught in a crossfire that you couldn't have possibly known about and welcome you to PheroTruth. If you stick around for awhile I think you'll find we do have a pretty awesome group of great folks here!

Thank you Mark and apologies for over reacting in my initial response to theLaw's post. New to forums so your input/advice is noted and appreciated.
04-20-2016 3:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1695
Thanks received:
4175 thanks in 1770 posts

04-20-2016 3:59 PM

Okay, now lets all get back to playing nice. Smile

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
04-20-2016 3:59 PM
Thanks given by renny
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1803
Thanks received:
1723 thanks in 1053 posts

04-20-2016 4:02 PM

(04-20-2016 3:36 PM)Briansquest Wrote:  Okay, I will admit that my retaliation was disproportionate to the comments you made and for that I apologise. To put this matter to rest, I submit the following;

1. I stand by the fact that you remain misinformed regarding the 7 hour/7 year comment. I'll await your apology.

2. I wasn't aware that 4 posts in 24 hours was excessive. I wanted to get to 5 posts as another user provided me with some detailed, constructive feedback on another thread and this forum doesn't allow you to PM or email someone unless a min of 5 posts have been submitted.

3. In hind site, I acknowledge that 4 almost identical posts was unnecessary. Again, a new, overeager member of the forum.

4. This is the first forum I have ever been on and therefore was not aware that large bold colored lettering was seen as "troll behavior"

This forum tends to be a little on edge after the recent incident outlined in Mark's post. However, this is no excuse to pounce on newbies. As it turns out, quite a few of them end up creating multiple threads in their first few daysof being here. Annoying as it can be, this is a perfectly normal occurrence.

I would still suggest looking into whatever questions you might have - there are few subjects that haven't been well-covered here over the years. It would be impossible to summarize the bulk of information on some of the mixes out there. Those long threads are worthwhile reads if you're serious about getting into this hobby.

Lastly...no, you did not waste your money on Androtics' mixes. As poor as their business practices may be, the mixes work. Many not as well as their competition (and at higher costs), others surpassing all competition (still at higher costs). MX297 is one product I've been wanting to test for a long time. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this mix, should you decide to stick around and report your findings.
04-20-2016 4:02 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, ak4d4, renny, RTBoss, Briansquest, moe

theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 78
Thanks received:
594 thanks in 263 posts

04-20-2016 4:09 PM

(04-20-2016 4:02 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  This forum tends to be a little on edge after the recent incident outlined in Mark's post. However, this is no excuse to pounce on newbies. As it turns out, quite a few of them end up creating multiple threads in their first few daysof being here. Annoying as it can be, this is a perfectly normal occurrence.

I would still suggest looking into whatever questions you might have - there are few subjects that haven't been well-covered here over the years. It would be impossible to summarize the bulk of information on some of the mixes out there. Those long threads are worthwhile reads if you're serious about getting into this hobby.

Lastly...no, you did not waste your money on Androtics' mixes. As poor as their business practices may be, the mixes work. Many not as well as their competition (and at higher costs), others surpassing all competition (still at higher costs). MX297 is one product I've been wanting to test for a long time. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this mix, should you decide to stick around and report your findings.

Just for clarification, my comments about Androtics are based on the fact that they have a bad habit of changing their formulas.........time and time again. Personally, I find this to be the most egregious act from any vendor, as it completely destroys the trust between the customer and supplier.

I'm still waiting for a great A314 mix.............hopefully Exscentra will save us from Androtics!!!Mrgreen

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v2-pre 2015), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
04-20-2016 4:09 PM
renny
Administrator

Thanks Given: 647
Thanks received:
635 thanks in 291 posts

04-20-2016 4:12 PM

Briansquest, one way to really get into the swing of things around here is to just spend some time reading. Start in the tips and tricks for newbies section and then work through some of the vendors section then the other nooks and crannies of the forum. Forums are large disjointed meandering places. The search function is very much a friend to everyone who uses this place. You gave a great post in the intro section. Slow down and don't be in such a rush. I know that the place you got most of your pheromones from calls everything "Instant" It ain't. You spent 300 on products without knowing what to do with them...I know that's a weird feeling. When they arrive PLEASE, PLEASE, put all but one away and just spend some time getting to understand that one thing. You have a great time of exploration ahead of you. Enjoy it, make it a good time and know that there is a forum full of great folks here that can give genuine advice to genuine questions. Again Welcome to the truth.

The Androstenone Discussion
04-20-2016 4:12 PM
Thanks given by moe
renny
Administrator

Thanks Given: 647
Thanks received:
635 thanks in 291 posts

04-20-2016 4:18 PM

And just for the record calling someone a douch in big red letters is frowned upon just about anywhere.

The Androstenone Discussion
04-20-2016 4:18 PM
Thanks given by SuperJoy
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 608
Thanks received:
426 thanks in 258 posts

04-20-2016 5:39 PM

Aqua Vitae made me a believer on mones, that's where I started. I'd recommend the same.

Be aware. Be aware of how you feel before and then after applying mones.

Some mones give great self effects.

Be aware of body language. When I first started wearing mones, every day was like a social experiment.

Now. I wear them and forget about them...

They're always working in the backgroumd, so just be yourself.

Not all pheromone products are suitable for every environment or situation. You'll learn along the away.

Good luck on your journey

Peace

LAL - Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Nude, Possess Alpha, Wolf, SXD-9, Aqua Vitae gel, Hypnotica (samples - Voodoo, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
PheromoneXS - Taboo, Bliss, Connections, Xist, Flirt, Androstadienone 12.5 mcg
Alpha Dream - Glace, Alpha Maschio (Leather and Steel)
Pheromone Treasures - Aura of Amity, Grail of Affection (samples - Captain)
Apex - Core, CV4 (samples - Orbital)
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie - Pashazade, Dirty Old Man, Sample Pack
Love Scent - sample pack
04-20-2016 5:39 PM
Thanks given by Spars

RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 608
Thanks received:
426 thanks in 258 posts

04-20-2016 5:45 PM

TheLaw... You take your name seriously Dirol

Always on duty, You're like the official watchdog around here...

LAL - Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Nude, Possess Alpha, Wolf, SXD-9, Aqua Vitae gel, Hypnotica (samples - Voodoo, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
PheromoneXS - Taboo, Bliss, Connections, Xist, Flirt, Androstadienone 12.5 mcg
Alpha Dream - Glace, Alpha Maschio (Leather and Steel)
Pheromone Treasures - Aura of Amity, Grail of Affection (samples - Captain)
Apex - Core, CV4 (samples - Orbital)
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie - Pashazade, Dirty Old Man, Sample Pack
Love Scent - sample pack
04-20-2016 5:45 PM
Thanks given by theLaw, Spars
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 475
Thanks received:
914 thanks in 487 posts

04-20-2016 6:07 PM

Load up on Aqua Vitae and make a move. Chances are, the reaction will not be what you expect. It might be good or bad, but You can't sit in a subway waiting for 10's to pass you their number. You CAN influence people towards certain reactions. As you learn more about the subconscious and the hidden signals your pheromones send, you can learn to steer them however you want. As the reactions become more positive, you will gain confidence.

Sun bespectacled
04-20-2016 6:07 PM
ScentHound
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-21-2016 2:53 AM

(04-20-2016 2:15 PM)Briansquest Wrote:  Okay, so here's the deal... I'm quite an extrovert. Don't have issues in chatting to woman or even being flirty. The problem I do have is taking things to the next level. Whether this is asking someone on a date or trying for a quick hook up.

Having just purchased the products below, I would really appreciate some input as to whether any of them have a tendency to promote a woman to make the first move.

1. Ammo Summer
2. Ammo
3. Turn up the heat
4. Shine 2X
5. Gentleman
6. Openness
7. Honesty 2X
8. MX297
9. Aqua Vitae

You could try out 2 sprays of turn up the heat covered by 2 sprays of mx297. That would be very likely to have women opening you at least but you will still have to create some tension and escalate things towards more than conversation.
04-21-2016 2:53 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I am going to make my move on a girl, wearing mones masterfu678 20 1,945 05-23-2014 10:47 PM
Last Post: masterfu678
  Tried Androtics Products.. ready to move on! anronymoust 1 527 01-19-2013 3:31 PM
Last Post: as33156