Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wolf vs Api vs Alpha Treasure vs Captain
Boompanes
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Wolf vs Api vs Alpha Treasure vs Captain
12-22-2016 12:19 AM

Hi Guys,

I have a huge dilemma... Since Venum is taking time to be released I'm thinking of getting Lal's Wolf, PheromoneXs' Api, or Pheromone Treasure's Alpha Treasure or Captain for my 2017 go-to-alpha base mone. I had high hopes for Venum but its taking time for it to be released. I'm confused on the difference of Wolf, Api, Alpha Treasure and Captain.

All I know is Api is like A314. I used to have A314 rev32 and Wolf. A314 made me feel lethargic, Wolf worked well but I ran out of it so I tried AD's Instant Gentleman with my birthday voucher. IG is softer compared to Wolf, good for short interactions - it does not last long 4 hours max. Wanted to get Ascend but it has Androstadienone. Corporotivo seems like a tempting choice but the 2016 formulation has Androstadienone which I hate - I wish they can have the original formula back.

What does Api, Alpha Treasure, and Captain do? What makes it different? Does it have androstadienone?
How is it compared to Wolf?

I hope you experts can share what's a better buy between the four.
Mostly I'll use it for work, socials, and dating scenario.

Thanks! Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2016 12:33 AM by Boompanes.)
12-22-2016 12:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Wolf vs Api
12-22-2016 12:37 AM

APi was more of a social alpha for me, nothing like A314. All reports at this point concur that APi does not fall under the same category as the more intimidating alpha mixes (such as A314). I'd much prefer Wolf between the two. For me, it's more versatile, useful, and a much better value overall. APi never continued working for me on a daily basis - Wolf delivers every time. Given that Wolf has already worked for you, and there's guarantee APi would do the same, I would stick with Wolf. Though I wouldn't use Wolf for any situation (seduction, for one), the situation you've specified are exactly where Wolf shines most.

On another note, APi doesn't contain A1. It would have killed me wearing on a daily basis were that the case.
12-22-2016 12:37 AM
1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

RE: Wolf vs Api vs Alpha Treasure vs Captain
12-22-2016 2:10 AM

Hmm.. I honestly don't know if IG is softer than Wolf, I thought it was the other way around. IG had more of an Alpha oomph while Wolf is more likeable and makes me want to talk more.

I don't really feel too alpha when I wear both, I just feel friendlier I suppose.

I find I need to boost Wolf with AT, otherwise it's usually, Beta-town.

Captain was just bad for me. Makes me irritable, and the scent is a bit bothersome.

API is a hit or miss. Matter of fact, I'm wearing one today. I feel pretty good. I don't think I'm exceptionally commanding right now, but I am more talkative, assertive and less in my head.

The best Alpha I have tried is still Titan, and Tusc. But lately Tusc is not doing its thing. I find I'm getting ghosted and more in my head.
12-22-2016 2:10 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-22-2016 11:37 PM

My experience: im 50 worked in every major field from laborer to start up to boardroom.

Api - meh.. Was for me like a country club jerk.. Commands attention?
Wolf - fun solid guy... Sort of matt damon. Qualified and fun.
Captain - doesnt do much for me... Alan Thicke - competent and trustworthy?
Instant gentlemen - like a really good front desk guy at a hotel.. Competent and approachable?
Alpha treasures - partial don draper vibe. Smooth, effective and slightly sexy.
Ascend for me is like the old tom cruise kinda cocky.. Gets results dangerously and is sexy.
Low dose p78 is george clooney - competent and light hearted but respected with some sexy in there.
Tusc - just weird/different... Ever met a mellow steve wynn? Regal and fun.

Three make my cut: wolf, ascend and at.
P78, and tusc are fun but edged out From the top.
P78 makes me absent minded.. Tusc is ubpredictable for me and ascend is a tad too sexual.

Still have very old rev32 and use it as my negotiation king. And mixed with bit of secret assortment i can steer it toward Mini fallout crushes. If it was still around that would be my top rated with wolf at number 2.

None of the above go far enough for the prison crowd, military environments etc...
12-22-2016 11:37 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-22-2016 11:45 PM

(12-22-2016 2:10 AM)1Trajan Wrote:  I find I need to boost Wolf with AT, otherwise it's usually, Beta-town.

I disagree with this statement. It's a very different feeling of respect & status than one that comes to mind when you hear "alpha blend". It definitely gives the "cool guy" presentation I look for.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
12-22-2016 11:45 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

01-02-2017 5:55 PM

I wanted to add to this thread AT and NA gel. How do people feel these two compete against each other specifically wrt alpha status. Both are said to be good for dating NA better for f-closing.

MY NEW WEBSITE (IN PROGRESS) , BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)

3)
01-02-2017 5:55 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-02-2017 5:58 PM

Personally I would say Alpa Treasures. Either by itself or combined with Treasureful Shine. TS is highly, highly underrated in my opinion.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-02-2017 5:58 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-02-2017 7:19 PM

Garry had previously advertised NA as the product for the older man, Asian man, beta male, so I can see how it comes up short when competing with the stronger Alpha's out there.. I wonder why Garry even used the term Alpha when describing it if he advertised it this way?

An example of the difference in Alpha between AT and NA I would think is a scenario like this. A maintenance worker in a café in mall found it quick and easy to interrupt me during a pickup of a HB10.. As I told him I can't talk now, he refused to comply and continued to interrupt. As a result the HB 10 lost all respect for me. Sure I was seen as ALPHA in HIS eyes but the damage done to the effects on the HB 10 were not reversible.

With something like AT if I tell a person to give me space they comply. It comes across as more powerful. There is nothing beta about AT.

NA does seem to work better for long term serious relationships though... Some have closed with AT but a LOT of people have had dating success with NA.

I find AT sometimes attracts the hottest dark haired women. NA has even had 70 year grannies preening for me Sad

MY NEW WEBSITE (IN PROGRESS) , BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)

3)
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2017 7:21 PM by dsouza.)
01-02-2017 7:19 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

01-02-2017 10:51 PM

(01-02-2017 7:19 PM)dsouza Wrote:  An example of the difference in Alpha between AT and NA I would think is a scenario like this. A maintenance worker in a café in mall found it quick and easy to interrupt me during a pickup of a HB10.. As I told him I can't talk now, he refused to comply and continued to interrupt. As a result the HB 10 lost all respect for me. Sure I was seen as ALPHA in HIS eyes but the damage done to the effects on the HB 10 were not reversible.

maybe it was more of the way you handled the situation that made her lose respect. you probably came off looking arrogant trying to brush off a maintenance worker as if he's beneath you. that's a big turn off to women.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
01-02-2017 10:51 PM
ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-03-2017 12:00 AM

(01-02-2017 7:19 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Garry had previously advertised NA as the product for the older man, Asian man, beta male, so I can see how it comes up short when competing with the stronger Alpha's out there.. I wonder why Garry even used the term Alpha when describing it if he advertised it this way?

An example of the difference in Alpha between AT and NA I would think is a scenario like this. A maintenance worker in a café in mall found it quick and easy to interrupt me during a pickup of a HB10.. As I told him I can't talk now, he refused to comply and continued to interrupt. As a result the HB 10 lost all respect for me. Sure I was seen as ALPHA in HIS eyes but the damage done to the effects on the HB 10 were not reversible.

With something like AT if I tell a person to give me space they comply. It comes across as more powerful. There is nothing beta about AT.

NA does seem to work better for long term serious relationships though... Some have closed with AT but a LOT of people have had dating success with NA.

I find AT sometimes attracts the hottest dark haired women. NA has even had 70 year grannies preening for me Sad

You don't know me, and I'm not trolling you but your comment reminded me of an old thread I was perusing the other day and déjà vu:

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-XiSt-Combi...#pid136269

Another time there that you've denounced the alpha product you were wearing because someone from a seemingly (to you) lower class has interacted with you when you're with a lady and trying to pick up/score/'close'.

A bit more self-belief would go a long way. Please take this in the positive way it was intended.
01-03-2017 12:00 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wolf vs Captain vs Ascend vs AM drunkenhunter 4 2,394 12-30-2016 6:28 PM
Last Post: D_Darko
  LAL's Wolf vs PT's Captain for work? in3deep 19 11,098 09-09-2016 3:09 PM
Last Post: excalibur
  Day/work mix (Captain/Wolf + AT) into night/sexual mix ideas Akp69 1 1,631 09-12-2015 3:17 PM
Last Post: seekingnirvana
  Cheaper version of Alpha Treasure Cscs 7 4,981 06-04-2015 10:02 AM
Last Post: Cscs
  Ascend XS vs Alpha Treasure ?? AMANKIND 7 4,417 06-03-2015 8:16 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace