Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ascend XS vs Alpha Treasure ??
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 14 posts

Ascend XS vs Alpha Treasure ??
06-01-2015 10:15 AM

i Have Ascend XS in Oil w/cops product is Potent 300mg in bottle of 10ml
I Haven't AT but PT website says it has 14mg in bottle of 10ml

both are sexual & suitable for play according to users reporting,

Scent in AT seems nice. but im not getting AT unless it can beat Ascend

need more insight on both Products in term of comparison like, Self effect, Status, Respect, Diffusion Range, Attraction (of Women plz) just wanna be precise Spiteful ???

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, Desire me, PSE, A1, Exotica*
Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
LAL: Wolf, AV*
Andro: AmmoX2, P75
LS: NPA
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102.
*:Samples
06-01-2015 10:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 283
Thanks received:
588 thanks in 315 posts

RE: Ascend XS vs Alpha Treasure ??
06-01-2015 11:36 AM

I love Steve's stuff, I do have ascend (no cops) in a spray. I actually have AT due in the mail today. I'll try and give you a comparison in a few days but from my perspective your comparing products with different goals. Ascend was/is part of the ACE pack and while it's a great stand alone it's also designed to be mixed.

AT is an Alpha blend so in my mind it's somewhat more well rounded. I'd compare Ascend to Bad Wolf and AT (prior to use) to LIIK or AM. Now I do know that GOA is designed to work with AT so I'll need to verify my thought process. Also don't go based on mg/mones per ml....Steve points that out himself.

I can tell you will never go wrong with anything from Steve. This is my 1st purchase from Pheromone Treasures so I'm relying on reviews and comments from others I've grown to trust.
06-01-2015 11:36 AM
Thanks given by SuperJoy
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1167
Thanks received:
1976 thanks in 947 posts

06-01-2015 5:31 PM

Ascend = Donald Trump
Alpha Treasures = Sir Richard Branson + Elon Musk

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
06-01-2015 5:31 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1976 thanks in 947 posts

06-01-2015 5:45 PM

(06-01-2015 5:31 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Ascend = Donald Trump
Alpha Treasures = Sir Richard Branson + Elon Musk

One is rich and successful but somewhat intimidating. The other is charisma and people following/attracted to you just because you are so damn cool.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
06-01-2015 5:45 PM
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 14 posts

06-02-2015 2:31 PM

does it mean that AT is versatile than Ascend ??

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, Desire me, PSE, A1, Exotica*
Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
LAL: Wolf, AV*
Andro: AmmoX2, P75
LS: NPA
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102.
*:Samples
06-02-2015 2:31 PM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1976 thanks in 947 posts

06-02-2015 6:02 PM

(06-02-2015 2:31 PM)AMANKIND Wrote:  does it mean that AT is versatile than Ascend ??

At least in my experience it is.

06-02-2015 6:02 PM
Cscs
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

06-03-2015 6:52 PM

(06-01-2015 5:45 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  One is rich and successful but somewhat intimidating. The other is charisma and people following/attracted to you just because you are so damn cool.

And Alpha Treasure is sexual while Ascend isn't eh?
06-03-2015 6:52 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1976 thanks in 947 posts

06-03-2015 7:16 PM

(06-03-2015 6:52 PM)Cscs Wrote:  And Alpha Treasure is sexual while Ascend isn't eh?

In my experience Alpha Treasures is more overtly sexual than Ascend. Ascend can be turned sexual because lets face it, power is sexy.

06-03-2015 7:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cheaper version of Alpha Treasure Cscs 7 501 06-04-2015 9:02 AM
Last Post: Cscs