Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wolf vs Api vs Alpha Treasure vs Captain
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Wolf vs Api vs Alpha Treasure vs Captain
01-03-2017 12:55 AM

(01-02-2017 7:19 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Garry had previously advertised NA as the product for the older man, Asian man, beta male, so I can see how it comes up short when competing with the stronger Alpha's out there.. I wonder why Garry even used the term Alpha when describing it if he advertised it this way?

An example of the difference in Alpha between AT and NA I would think is a scenario like this. A maintenance worker in a café in mall found it quick and easy to interrupt me during a pickup of a HB10.. As I told him I can't talk now, he refused to comply and continued to interrupt. As a result the HB 10 lost all respect for me. Sure I was seen as ALPHA in HIS eyes but the damage done to the effects on the HB 10 were not reversible.

With something like AT if I tell a person to give me space they comply. It comes across as more powerful. There is nothing beta about AT.

NA does seem to work better for long term serious relationships though... Some have closed with AT but a LOT of people have had dating success with NA.

I find AT sometimes attracts the hottest dark haired women. NA has even had 70 year grannies preening for me Sad

I would've made some fun between the three of us. That's the worst case.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
01-03-2017 12:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

01-03-2017 10:10 AM

(12-22-2016 12:19 AM)Boompanes Wrote:  Hi Guys,

I have a huge dilemma... Since Venum is taking time to be released I'm thinking of getting Lal's Wolf, PheromoneXs' Api, or Pheromone Treasure's Alpha Treasure or Captain for my 2017 go-to-alpha base mone. I had high hopes for Venum but its taking time for it to be released. I'm confused on the difference of Wolf, Api, Alpha Treasure and Captain.

All I know is Api is like A314. I used to have A314 rev32 and Wolf. A314 made me feel lethargic, Wolf worked well but I ran out of it so I tried AD's Instant Gentleman with my birthday voucher. IG is softer compared to Wolf, good for short interactions - it does not last long 4 hours max. Wanted to get Ascend but it has Androstadienone. Corporotivo seems like a tempting choice but the 2016 formulation has Androstadienone which I hate - I wish they can have the original formula back.

What does Api, Alpha Treasure, and Captain do? What makes it different? Does it have androstadienone?
How is it compared to Wolf?

I hope you experts can share what's a better buy between the four.
Mostly I'll use it for work, socials, and dating scenario.

Thanks! Smile

I would caution you that to my understanding Captain contains a1.
My vote is for Alpha Treasures. Excellent alpha product that doesn't over do it. The Don Draper reference is true-ish but AT can be easily steered.
2 drops for work/social situations, 3 drops to take it further into the sexy. I'm 48 so if you're much younger I'd start at 1 and 2 drops respectively.
Snoop is dead on with Treasureful Shine being underrated and a good mone.
My girl loves using it too (TS).

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 10:49 AM by Dblr619.)
01-03-2017 10:10 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-22-2017 7:34 PM

My vote is with Wolf. AT is in my opinion more of a romantic alpha mix if that makes any sense.

Wolf is more like an all-purpose alpha social mix that makes you the center of attention and popular. You'll see people wanting to get close to you, interact with you and be your friend...but looking up to you.

AT is a very good alpha blend but in the realm of a relationship. AT is great where you want your woman to look up to you like a man.

The shitty problem is that Gary can't take orders because paypal gave him a giant middle finger for whatever bullshit reason. If I'm right you can order from his amazon store.

The Dude abides...
01-22-2017 7:34 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

03-17-2017 11:16 AM

Being that bitches are all about feelz she may have seen the dismissal as rude.
Going just by what you have said about this interaction you may have amog'd the shit out of the guy.
Mones are not sniper rifles they are shotguns. You can't blame the guy for being hit too.....

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
03-17-2017 11:16 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-18-2017 9:14 AM

Boompanes, what did you order ultimately?

I'd have to go with the Wolf as an overall recommendation but I've come to the conclusion it is not for serious business for me. It is great as a general purpose. Almost everyone will like you and you will get pull from select females, it will put swag in your walk, and works great at the pub.

However, if your business is serious, TUSC, AT and a few others are my recommendation.

So frankly I use Wolf rarely now a days and mainly for fun with the crew or sometimes to pick up my day. But lately my "pick up my day mone" has been TS which I am testing.

Low dose p75 (not p78 as I wrote earlier) is by far my overall favorite mellow alpha but I don't recommend it for beginners. It works well for me.

API is a niche use case for me. I would only use it when I want shake up a status quo situation. I've found it varying effective when you are taking a position that is a bit risky or unusual and you want to rally a force behind you. But TUSC can do this to for me.
03-18-2017 9:14 AM

purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-18-2017 1:09 PM

(01-02-2017 7:19 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Garry had previously advertised NA as the product for the older man, Asian man, beta male, so I can see how it comes up short when competing with the stronger Alpha's out there.. I wonder why Garry even used the term Alpha when describing it if he advertised it this way?

An example of the difference in Alpha between AT and NA I would think is a scenario like this. A maintenance worker in a café in mall found it quick and easy to interrupt me during a pickup of a HB10.. As I told him I can't talk now, he refused to comply and continued to interrupt. As a result the HB 10 lost all respect for me. Sure I was seen as ALPHA in HIS eyes but the damage done to the effects on the HB 10 were not reversible.

With something like AT if I tell a person to give me space they comply. It comes across as more powerful. There is nothing beta about AT.

NA does seem to work better for long term serious relationships though... Some have closed with AT but a LOT of people have had dating success with NA.

I find AT sometimes attracts the hottest dark haired women. NA has even had 70 year grannies preening for me Sad

in my opinion it's very usual and normal when wearing alpha products that some males will be rude or challenging to you especially the androstenone alpha dog type, as they see you as a threat or arrogant..
03-18-2017 1:09 PM
Boompanes
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-27-2017 6:04 AM

So... Here's what happened... After all the research and deliberation I went and ordered WOLF. This will be my third bottle of Wolf. As far as alpha mones go, I have tried A314, AV, Wolf, and IG... A314 is too alpha and gives me headaches after a drop, AV just doesnt fit my vibe, IG is just too soft... I went again with Wolf since I have tried it. It cost a lot to ship mones to the Philippines so I went to the one I knew would fit me and I know I can use 24/7. Wolf isnt as strong alpha as a314, but stronger than IG... The self effects for me alone is a big winner, Wolf makes me feel uplifted. I bought a 30ml bottle xist, the combo of 1 spray Wolf and 1 spray xist is great for me in the office and social environment. I also have M3X, when paired with wolf it makes me talkative for hours! Smile
03-27-2017 6:04 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wolf vs Captain vs Ascend vs AM drunkenhunter 4 2,388 12-30-2016 6:28 PM
Last Post: D_Darko
  LAL's Wolf vs PT's Captain for work? in3deep 19 11,084 09-09-2016 3:09 PM
Last Post: excalibur
  Day/work mix (Captain/Wolf + AT) into night/sexual mix ideas Akp69 1 1,628 09-12-2015 3:17 PM
Last Post: seekingnirvana
  Cheaper version of Alpha Treasure Cscs 7 4,976 06-04-2015 10:02 AM
Last Post: Cscs
  Ascend XS vs Alpha Treasure ?? AMANKIND 7 4,408 06-03-2015 8:16 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace