Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wolf vs. AV vs. NA vs. Nude
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Wolf vs. AV vs. NA vs. Nude
08-08-2012 10:45 PM

I am looking at giving LAL a try here in the next month or so.

Form what I have read, I get the following:

AV gives you a "bad boy" kinda vibe. Dafixisin reports some pretty strong aggression self-effects. Pheroman comments it is the "darker" sibling of NA.

NA per Pheroman is good for conversation and relaxation with younger females but I assume there is also some attraction in there also. AS3 says he does not use it much given AV, AM & New Pheromone Additive (already have the last two).

Wolf seems to be more of a work professional mix. Jaycee commented that Garry told him that it was like A314 but without the intimidation. Snoopyace seems to confirm this. Although latorrin said he thought Wolf was more like a likeable beta vibe?

I have not seen much of anything on Nude.

So - does this sound about right? In particular, would you agree with Wolf giving you a likeable beta vibe? That sounds a little off from most reports.
08-08-2012 10:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Wolf vs. AV vs. NA vs. Nude
08-08-2012 11:38 PM

I know some guys here have referred to Wolf as putting off some kinda beta-ish vibe, but that just hasn't been the case for me. I think some of where that is coming from is due to the fact that Wolf hits guys as well, and makes them very buddy-buddy with you. It confers upon the wearer some kinda good guy vibe, but not in a pushover kinda way.

I've referred to Wolf as very Daniel Ocean/James Bond-ish, and I continue to hold to that.

If you put a gun to my head and said I could only go for one for the rest of my life, it's likely going to be Wolf. AV would be a very, very close second, but because it's not the best for all-day wear (in my opinion), I'd give the edge to Wolf. I feel like when I wear Wolf, I can do no wrong. And yeah, it definitely affects girls, in a positive way.

And guess it hits the transexuals too, as as33156 can attest (if you haven't been keeping up with current events at his journal). I myself was hit on by a young gay male as well, when wearing this once before. Wolf is age AND gender neutral. The ultimate all-purpose product.

So to summarize: gun + head=Wolf.
08-08-2012 11:38 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-08-2012 11:45 PM

if people kissing your ass for no reason and being happy to do it is beta then let me call me beta because wolf amazing

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
08-08-2012 11:45 PM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-09-2012 12:59 AM

I have never felt a beta vibe while wearing Wolf. When it comes to having people talk to you, smiling, and having a good time in your company I'd say Wolf is very alpha.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 1:07 AM by Arrow.)
08-09-2012 12:59 AM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

08-09-2012 9:46 AM

They are three different products.
AV is more confident, in charge than "bad boy" imo.
NA is more Lovey kino sexual. Plenty attraction all ages.
Wolf is a cool guy but knows his stuff.
But never forget game and congruence. None of those guys supplicate.

Edit:
I wrote a bit on Nude in my early journal posts

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 10:06 AM by Pheroman.)
08-09-2012 9:46 AM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-09-2012 1:03 PM

NA is good stuff iam mad the Euro dropper got open on my bag same thing wit Wolf 30 ml bottle Mda and the bottles were full

Really bad luck, but yeah Wolf is great i love the scent but if i had to choose between the 3 this would be the order:

1-AV

2-NA

3-Wolf
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 1:04 PM by preck.)
08-09-2012 1:03 PM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

08-09-2012 3:27 PM

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

I thought the one report of Wolf giving you a beta vibe was wrong, if only who in the hell would make a men's phero to do that? Actually I could see a use for it but it would be very specialized in my narrow world-view.

I will definitely order Wolf and AV in the future. Maybe NA just to give it a run. I will look up Pheroman's early posts on Nude and see how that looks.
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

I thought the one report of Wolf giving you a beta vibe was wrong, if only who in the hell would make a men's phero to do that? Actually I could see a use for it but it would be very specialized in my narrow world-view.

I will definitely order Wolf and AV in the future. Maybe NA just to give it a run. I will look up Pheroman's early posts on Nude and see how that looks.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 3:27 PM by Bosshank.)
08-09-2012 3:27 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

08-10-2012 6:12 AM

(08-08-2012 11:45 PM)as33156 Wrote:  if people kissing your ass for no reason and being happy to do it is beta then let me call me beta because wolf amazing

Agree with that. I am yet to see any beta vibes from Wolf. I get massive respect and everybody wants to hang out with me... if that is being beta, I'm loving it.
08-10-2012 6:12 AM

idontknow

Rep Post

08-10-2012 7:17 AM

Others talk to you a lot, but they actually value their opinion over yours and won't take your advice. I would make out with a girl, add some Wolf and she would be like "nu-uh". Girls would invite me to coffee and as in "welcome to friend-zone". Some girls would even bully me, lol.
That's the negatives i got from Wolf. Though i've had immensely positive social hits with it as well. You get lots of likeability but i seriously doubt it's status. Everyone likes you and wants to be your friend, but not their leader. At least that's what i get with Wolf.

Nude seems to be very comforting and mellowing/relaxing to young girls.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2012 7:17 AM by idontknow.)
08-10-2012 7:17 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

08-10-2012 8:51 PM

(08-10-2012 7:17 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Though i've had immensely positive social hits with it as well. You get lots of likeability but i seriously doubt it's status. Everyone likes you and wants to be your friend, but not their leader. At least that's what i get with Wolf.
Nude seems to be very comforting and mellowing/relaxing to young girls.
I agree, rarely have I seen sexual hits with Wolf after using 1.5 bottles.
But I am the cool guy, knows his stuff, they want me around but not really have sex with me.
Great for work ime and i am generally confident in taking leadership, wolf seems to get easier compliance. But I have done that long before using any of this stuff, and that makes a big difference.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
08-10-2012 8:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude? NA? AV? Wolf? Running out of AV Arsenic 3 2,231 12-11-2016 8:03 PM
Last Post: Pheroseeker
  To sum up the differences between Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha RoosterRon 5 5,242 02-15-2016 12:22 AM
Last Post: kalpan56
  Nude Alpha+ Bad Wolf kingtut savage 6 3,120 10-20-2015 10:23 PM
Last Post: kingtut savage