Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wolf vs. AV vs. NA vs. Nude
ppHamelin
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 23 posts

RE: Wolf vs. AV vs. NA vs. Nude
08-19-2012 2:58 AM

Wolf is more like a cool/respected "peer". Like the smart or uber trendy kid that you always want to be friends with.
A314 is more like this dude is my "superior"/"fatherly figure" that you look up to.
AV shines in client based professional relationship - not real great for working with your peers. It's hard to describe but you don't treat your coworkers like how you'd treat client. Of course AV is more sexual than the other 2.
NA - Nothing notable on my runs with this yet I'm still figuring it out.

Never tried ascend - I hate cops so probably not going to be in my list for a while.
08-19-2012 2:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by solidprice
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 784
Thanks received:
699 thanks in 263 posts

08-19-2012 4:55 AM

Wolf - People look me up for my advice / opinion. Friendly and cool wibe. Feels like got more respect. Havent got much attraction signals, but much friendly. Havent used it much, as this "respect gainer" is something i havent cared much for. You'll probably gonna love its scent, as it seems everyone love it. However, i think it smells like mosquito oil repellent.

AV - Its scent seems to have a long range cover. Very sexual. If you ever want pure sex with someone, this is the one. Also good effect on men, gaining respect. Had several men coming over to me proposing business ideas, even tough i would not be their best business partners.
Had many hits where women seems to be stroke hard and fast, within half a minute. At some cases, i can see it in a womans face when she get hit.
For me, AV have been unpredictable. Either it works well, or it doesnt work at all. I do not see any OD on this, but its still very important to find your ideal doze. The Roll is really a NO!! You need to find your own way to get it most accurate.

NA - I always get many hits by the younger women by this one. Many flirts and teasing. I think this one is the right if you want to connect and build feelings. But i still get sexual tension with this. It also have given me good self effect with good flirt mood. This is not a hit you in the face mone. I have seen a woman with noe respond to this, but who came in two days later and was all in to me. (Late responder?)
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2012 6:04 AM by Q-Tips.)
08-19-2012 4:55 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, Pheroman, CanadianGuy45, bored4life, solidprice
nobody
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

08-24-2012 12:01 AM

Ok, I have Wolf, NA (I assumed it's Nude Alpha) as well as Androstadienone.
Do I need AV (I assumed we are taking about Alpha Vitae) or combination of Wolf, NA, and Androstadienone is enough?

Thanks in advance,

Nobody.
08-24-2012 12:01 AM

extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 787
Thanks received:
260 thanks in 133 posts

08-24-2012 3:02 AM

(08-19-2012 2:58 AM)ppHamelin Wrote:  AV shines in client based professional relationship - not real great for working with your peers. It's hard to describe but you don't treat your coworkers like how you'd treat client. Of course AV is more sexual than the other 2.

Hi ppHamelin.

I´m looking for the ultimate sales mix. Do you use AV in a sales environment or you zre talking about a different kind of client based professional relationship?

Thanks.

Talk to you soon.
08-24-2012 3:02 AM
Fman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 26 posts

08-24-2012 7:23 AM

I'm curious about Nude vs Nude Alpha, any noticeable differences?

I have nude and a sample of NA, i will try to do some tests.

My original idea was to mix nude up with wolf, and i though that NA might be a bit overboard, any opinions?
08-24-2012 7:23 AM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 929
Thanks received:
762 thanks in 316 posts

08-24-2012 8:47 AM

My .02 cents on the matter:

Wolf - I've found that Wolf is really unpredictable for me. I either get straight up respect hits by all genders, and general admiration, or I get nothing. There isn't really too much else I've seen with Wolf, other than if you're thinking about getting a new dog, definitely works well with dogs! Wolf is respect in a bottle, no intimidation.

AV - One word: Wow. Never has failed to give me hits, except for the one time I managed to OD. Straight up respect, slight intimidation, definitely attraction (seen a lot of females of all ages 19+ check me out, or give me sexual looks). It's the mone you want on a night out where you don't know people. Alpha as shit, and makes you the man. Celebrity status in a bottle.

NA - Still working on this one, but definitely blatantly makes girls touchy and want to rub their hands all over your body, skin to skin contact. Girls tend to want to be more flirty, and in response you can get away with a lot of touching and esclation really quickly with this product. NA is kind of like kino in a bottle. Apply it well enough, and you can easily turn her on to the point where you just ravage each other in bed.

Nude - Haven't played with my sample yet.

Note: All of the summaries are basic, the products do a lot more, I've had multitude of hits with all of the products, more than stated, but this is basically the overall gist of what I've seen with them!

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, L2K, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS

Wishlist
X22, Impi Red, OD
08-24-2012 8:47 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, L.Lawliet, CanadianGuy45, kenpachi, solidprice
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 787
Thanks received:
260 thanks in 133 posts

08-24-2012 11:30 AM

(08-24-2012 7:23 AM)Fman Wrote:  I'm curious about Nude vs Nude Alpha, any noticeable differences?

I have nude and a sample of NA, i will try to do some tests.

My original idea was to mix nude up with wolf, and i though that NA might be a bit overboard, any opinions?

Wolf +nude alpha adds kino to the equation. Some girls will stick like velcro. Give it a try and let us know your impressions. I think i used about 3 drops each once, and the second time I applied 4 - 5 dabs from a sample vial in wich I mixed both of them aproximatelly in a 1:1 ratio.

Next time I´ll add some Androstadienone to the mix to see how it works. I used to get really depressed with Androstadienone but somehow it seems like I´m building tolerance to it, though i try to apply it in the back of my neck to avoid inhaling it directly.

Never tried Nude, I only have the alpha version.

Talk to you soon.
08-24-2012 11:30 AM
Thanks given by solidprice

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude (NOT Nude ALPHA) Reviews? badyoda 0 424 04-09-2012 11:44 AM
Last Post: badyoda