Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
What's your fav fragrance?
xYz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 11 posts

What's your fav fragrance?
05-25-2014 3:15 AM

I read the thread about their mone blends and had a good look around their fragrance section. Seems very intriguing as they look like handmade/organic(?) fragrances, compared to commercial synthetic stuff. Something to really stand out from the crowd.

So, what are your experiences with the perfumes/fragrances? Are they more like organic style? Smoother?
Are they harsh drying like commercials or better?

How about strength, longevity, projection, sillage?
Ladies & Gents, which are your recommendations, as standalone use and for cover scents?

Vesper Lynd: "I'm the money."
James Bond [looks her over]: "Every penny of it."
05-25-2014 3:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix

MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2373
Thanks received:
1250 thanks in 652 posts

RE: What's your fav fragrance?
05-25-2014 5:31 AM

IF this is a GUESSING GAME, and we're suppose to figure out 'WHO IS THEIR?', I'd like to buy a bunch of vowels, please. Nana

If not, who on Earth are you talking about, X? Mda
05-25-2014 5:31 AM
xYz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
20 thanks in 11 posts

05-25-2014 5:47 AM

Oops my apologies. I was referring to Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie's fragrances.

05-25-2014 5:47 AM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2373
Thanks received:
1250 thanks in 652 posts

05-25-2014 6:19 AM

Alright!

SnoopyAce is the only male I've see report on their flagrances, and he enjoys Homme. I've been following his posts for years, and I trust his judgement.

Whenever I decide to pull the trigger, I'm going for Super Sexy and and Perfect Match from them.

Keep us posted on what you think should you make a purchase. Please. Bye
05-25-2014 6:19 AM
Thanks given by xYz
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 871
Thanks received:
1609 thanks in 764 posts

05-25-2014 8:55 AM

(05-25-2014 3:15 AM)xYz Wrote:  I read the thread about their mone blends and had a good look around their fragrance section. Seems very intriguing as they look like handmade/organic(?) fragrances, compared to commercial synthetic stuff. Something to really stand out from the crowd.

So, what are your experiences with the perfumes/fragrances? Are they more like organic style? Smoother?
Are they harsh drying like commercials or better?

How about strength, longevity, projection, sillage?
Ladies & Gents, which are your recommendations, as standalone use and for cover scents?

A lot depends on your own personal taste in colognes. I find that Love Potion is a lot smoother and MUCH more unique than the commercial fragrances. If you are looking to stand out in a crowd, their artisan fragrances are the way to go. They do a lot of limited edition scents as well as having a permanent collection.

One thing you'll find when you first try out their scents is that to most guys they will smell a bit too sweet or not 'manly' enough. Just a heads up, women generally seem to really like the scents. Love Potion: Homme is a perfect example. It smells really good but maybe not something you would normally wear. Try it anyway because the sillage and longevity are great but it is like human catnip for women. Add in a good phero blend and you have it made.

They do offer $5 sample vials of the scents (1.5ml) so you can try them without too much risk. I'd suggest starting with the men's sample pack to give you an idea of some of their scents. Below is the link to the samples. Scroll down about half way to find the mens sample set.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-25-2014 8:55 AM
Thanks given by MMM, xYz

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3403
Thanks received:
2697 thanks in 1392 posts

05-25-2014 10:00 AM

From a woman's view -

I LOVE my man in Voracious! It has the phero blend Wanted Man in it, but you can order it phero free as well. I just want to pounce on him when he's wearing this!

I have a bunch of samples now thanks to a generous forum member at Love Potion and Homme IS amazing!
Super for Men with the phero blend Super Sexy for Men - LOVE!
There's a phero free scent called Sandy Bottom - dreamy! Light, very clean scent.
A very intoxicatingly unique one called Encens de Café smells FANTASTIC with his chemistry...

That's another wonderful thing about the organic nature of their fragrances. No one fragrance will smell quite the same on everyone due to how they meld with a person's chemistry. Absolutely fabulous. You will ALWAYS be uniquely YOU while wearing a Love Potion.

Good luck!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
05-25-2014 10:00 AM
Thanks given by MMM, terry0400-40, xYz, Snoopyace, RussianWolf
xYz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
20 thanks in 11 posts

05-25-2014 5:27 PM

Gets more interesting by the minute! Thanks given to all the replies.
Pity I didn't take a closer look at their products from the very beginning...a discursive browse and went onto the other major vendors. Lesson learnt.

Organic fragrances and spiritual vibes/intent fits in with my core values. I should be ok if they aren't overly sweet, seeing since I've used sweet ones like Diesel Tattoo, 1 Million, Silver Scent.

I appreciate great coffee and freshly roasted coffee bean smell P
So, I've emailed Love Potion enquiring about expedited international shipping. Here's my initial wish-list:

- Fragrance: Love Potion Homme: (is oil or spray better? I would use this standalone and as cover scent on other mones)
- Phero: Super sexy 4 Men unscented (maybe 60/40oil spray?)
- Sample: Encens de Café fragrance

I'm also tossing the idea of Love Potion Homme blended with SS4M instead of Super with SS4M (Homme interests me more), but its said the mones become 1/3 strength...What to do? Decisions...Anyone

Another hole smouldering in the wallet Suicide2

05-25-2014 5:27 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3403
Thanks received:
2697 thanks in 1392 posts

05-26-2014 9:56 AM

(05-25-2014 5:27 PM)xYz Wrote:  I'm also tossing the idea of Love Potion Homme blended with SS4M instead of Super with SS4M (Homme interests me more), but its said the mones become 1/3 strength...What to do? Decisions...Anyone

Another hole smouldering in the wallet Suicide2

There's a "mad scientist" option:

The first drop down box you choose your phreo choice. The second drop down, you choose the scent you would like - "lightly scented" or "full fragrance". This could be a great option if you choose Homme to pair with SS4M Then you will have FULL strength pheromone and full fragrance Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2014 9:57 AM by NuTrix.)
05-26-2014 9:56 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, xYz, whisper
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 358
Thanks received:
793 thanks in 336 posts

05-26-2014 6:27 PM

Sorcerer v2 is awesome. Super sexy 4 men is VERY underrated. It's hit my top 3 blends. Very smooth and natural attraction.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
05-26-2014 6:27 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf

LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1045 thanks in 451 posts

05-26-2014 9:41 PM

If you've never had love Potion before I would hold off on getting a full bottle of Love Potion homme. It's basically impossible to fully explain all the details of a scent over the Internet.

I don't like Love Potion homme but I do like sorcerer and a couple other clean and spicy scents . There Are a lot of foodie scents for men at Love Potion but I find them to be very hit or miss depending on who you wear it around.

That said like WB I also really enjoy sorcerer for men and I'm going to buy a bottle later this week

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
05-26-2014 9:41 PM

Share This Thread