Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
What's your fav fragrance?
xYz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 11 posts

RE: What's your fav fragrance?
05-26-2014 10:14 PM

(05-26-2014 9:41 PM)LL21 Wrote:  I don't like Love Potion homme but I do like sorcerer and a couple other clean and spicy scents . There Are a lot of foodie scents for men at Love Potion but I find them to be very hit or miss depending on who you wear it around.

Sorcerer v2? I've read the description on the website but can't imagine what it smells like..."herbal sage and dandelion"...sounds flowery? How would you describe sorcerer v2 in your own words?

I'm open to trying different notes, just not overly sweet or musky. I had Aramis EDT a while back and some girl complained I smell like "old man" Dodgy

Continue refining my shopping list, and definitely looking at SS4M. There were a few interesting scents that caught my eye...
A Regal Confection - "no holds barred chocolate"
Blackstone - "dark cherry, currant, chocolate, dusky resins"
Elementary 4 Men - to me it sounds like mature gentlemen's scent
Such weird and wonderful things...Reminds me of olfactory intoxication in a Blush store.sideLol

Vesper Lynd: "I'm the money."
James Bond [looks her over]: "Every penny of it."
05-26-2014 10:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 872
Thanks received:
1610 thanks in 765 posts

05-26-2014 10:21 PM

Try the sample sizes first. That's why I'd suggested in a previous post that you might like the men's sampler set. And if you want to order scents that aren't on there, you can do that, too. I almost never order a full bottle of something unless I've bought the sample size first.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-26-2014 10:21 PM
Thanks given by xYz
xYz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
20 thanks in 11 posts

05-27-2014 1:08 AM

(05-26-2014 10:21 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Try the sample sizes first. That's why I'd suggested in a previous post that you might like the men's sampler set. And if you want to order scents that aren't on there, you can do that, too. I almost never order a full bottle of something unless I've bought the sample size first.

Awesome, thanks! I'll need time to re-re-tweak my shopping list again lol. Considering ordering a female sample set for an upcoming birthday. That should pleasantly surprise her too.

05-27-2014 1:08 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix

xYz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
20 thanks in 11 posts

05-27-2014 6:13 PM

Ok, made an order after much deliberation...

Trying out:
Love Potion Homme
Pashazade
Sorcerer v2 (not sure abt this "dark" brew, but you guys got me curious)
Super
Voracious (NuTrix's suggestion)
Encens de Café (NuTrix again)
Teddy Man
TMI
Excalibur
Steamy Daydreams

Now the wait begins...
Snoop and LL, do you gents order your Sorcerer v2 w Phero as is? Or as NuTrix suggested, ordering it as a Mad Mix (full str scent + full str phero)? Would that be too strong? How many sprays do you use?

05-27-2014 6:13 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
moe
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 831
Thanks received:
491 thanks in 302 posts

06-01-2014 1:38 PM

Just ordered 31 samples. I really expect to find a cover that I will like and that can stand out commercial perfumes

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss

Liquid Alchemy Labs:
Nude Alpha, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive

Alpha Dreams:
Alfa Maschio

Apex Pheromones:
Core

Androtics Direct:
P130, TAC

A1

Journal: Moe++

06-01-2014 1:38 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1045 thanks in 451 posts

06-02-2014 10:45 AM

Hey XYZ for Sorcerer v2, It is floral but in a good way, its weird reading all the ingredients upfront but all fragrances usually have a floral or other type note that you would only find on some website talking about fragrance notes. It is not a girly floral by any means it has a sweet and spicy scent with it and the spicy note on my skin dies down after awhile and it gets sweet but acceptable. There some Love Potion blends that I'm not a fan of or some of the scents are just too sweet or soft smelling for my taste. This is not one of them, I get a lot of playful tension with women and SS4M. I plan on getting a full bottle of sorcerer because I really enjoy it and its effects

If you've ever visited a flower shop and walk by a section with and smell a spicy but sweet scent. That is what it smells like, it also smells a little nutty but I don't think it has any nut type scents

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
06-02-2014 10:45 AM
Thanks given by xYz
xYz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
20 thanks in 11 posts

06-02-2014 3:39 PM

(06-01-2014 1:38 PM)moe Wrote:  Just ordered 31 samples. I really expect to find a cover that I will like and that can stand out commercial perfumes

Wow Moe, that's plenty to choose from! Good luck with finding your signature scent! I think Love Potion scents will make us stand out and hopefully draw ladies in lol. Looking forward to your review/experiences.

06-02-2014 3:39 PM
Thanks given by moe

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 872
Thanks received:
1610 thanks in 765 posts

06-02-2014 3:49 PM

(05-27-2014 6:13 PM)xYz Wrote:  Ok, made an order after much deliberation...

Trying out:
Love Potion Homme
Pashazade
Sorcerer v2 (not sure abt this "dark" brew, but you guys got me curious)
Super
Voracious (NuTrix's suggestion)
Encens de Café (NuTrix again)
Teddy Man
TMI
Excalibur
Steamy Daydreams

Now the wait begins...
Snoop and LL, do you gents order your Sorcerer v2 w Phero as is? Or as NuTrix suggested, ordering it as a Mad Mix (full str scent + full str phero)? Would that be too strong? How many sprays do you use?

Personally I just order my Sorcerer with the SS4M it came with (nothing special done to it) and I find that I don't need a lot to have a big impact. I usually roll on 2" to the tops of my hands and about that much to each side of my neck. Works like a charm!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
06-02-2014 3:49 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf
xYz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
20 thanks in 11 posts

06-02-2014 4:01 PM

(06-02-2014 10:45 AM)LL21 Wrote:  It is not a girly floral by any means it has a sweet and spicy scent with it and the spicy note on my skin dies down after awhile and it gets sweet but acceptable.

Thanks LL21, there isn't any nutty ingredients listed, but who knows how it morphs on individual chemistry? Only one way to find out!
I got this in trial size, just waiting for them to arrive to test female reactions and find my best scent(s).

You're right, I did try an aussie artisan perfume version of "Aqua Di Gio" years ago. Very girly floral even for a male scent. Hopefully Love Potion will be much better.

Are you going to order Sorcerer v2 w SS4M as is?
NuTrix commented it's possible to order a Mad Mix (choice of phero strength + full strength scent). What's your experience with that?

06-02-2014 4:01 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1045 thanks in 451 posts

06-02-2014 5:14 PM

This one doesn't morph that much on me, there are just Top notes and bottom notes. it smells the same way in the bottle as on my skin. I'm referring to the bottom notes. I think those are the notes that last the longest revealing a sweet almost nutty scent.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
06-02-2014 5:14 PM
Thanks given by xYz

Share This Thread