Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What products have TAC in them?
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What products have TAC in them?
02-15-2017 7:22 AM

(02-15-2017 1:36 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Well I didn't start any arguments did I? It is always paradox derailing and starting arguments.Maybe if he has nothing to contribute to the topic he should just stay away instead of bashing others or starting arguments.Never tested TAC solo ,then say for a fact no other mix has it.Wouldn't have any argument if he thought before posting.Angel

OK.Back to topic.No more derails.popcorn

All of this came about because I stated that no one except for Androtics knows what TAC is. Which was on topic.

The truth is the truth. Berating and harassing me will not change it.

You should do more research. This way you would know what you are talking about.

This is all I have to say about this. I'll not go back and forth with someones crony.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
02-15-2017 7:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: What products have TAC in them?
02-15-2017 5:17 PM

(02-15-2017 7:22 AM)Paradox Wrote:  You should do more research. This way you would know what you are talking about.

That is pretty much what I was saying,how could you say for a fact that no other formula has TAC without having tested TAC solo for extensive period of time and tested mones that are believed to have TAC?Instead of reading other people's reports and coming to conclusions,how about you test TAC solo and test product that are believed to have TAC,instead of saying no one except for AD knows what is TAC because I am Galilei.That is like saying, no one except for coco cola knows that sugar is in it, but haven't tasted sugar and coca cola. Scientific process is ,hypothesis, experiment,conclusion not hypothesis then conclusion because I have a phd in bro science. Don't play the victim card when you posted something based on other people's reports."Also how can you know that no one is correct unless you know what's in them yourself?" Hi
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017 9:58 PM by jb20.)
02-15-2017 5:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread