Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What products have TAC in them?
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What products have TAC in them?
02-14-2017 8:55 AM

(02-14-2017 12:09 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Ofc your neighborhood,and looks,age,body chemistry,proper testing(low dosage to high and proper environment),congruent with mone sig and other factors going to contribute to it .It was 10+ people.Just because you don't see it doesn't mean(it is not like you are a pro model or something)......facepalm Like you can't get laid with est containing mixes, but others had success with them .... or they are just horrible testers and got laid because of their money or something;).Was wearing evolve(has est) and the chick came to hookup didn't run away or showed LMRRazz I always keep on improving myself , take responsibility for my failures and learn from them,instead of blaming routines,mones or manipulation techniques.You are 99% mones/techniques/clothes are 1% Angel

I tested mine with a 1.25mcg /spray bottle,I think 2.5 was the sweet spot and 5-10 was ok.

Yeah, Evolve is a real paradox. I wrote some time ago that there were no lay reports for evolve. All of a sudden about 5 or 6 posters posted that they got laid wearing evolve. This was in 2014-2015(?). I said at the time that somehow it didn't make it to anyone's top 5 pheromone list.

It was almost as if the fanboys just jumped on the thread to protect a product from Pheromone XS.

Just wondering why Evolve has not made anyone's top 5 pheromone list this year either. If it's such a lady slayer as has been proposed why is it not on everyone's top 5 list.

The truth of the matter of Evolve has eluded me. One theory that I have is that Evolve makes the target comfortable and a girl, perceived girl friendship starts from there.

Another theory that I have involves duration. Tester puts on Evolve in the morning but has the relationship 5+ hours after the initial application. By the 5+ hour mark the Evolve has diffused and the wearer is "making moves" under their own power.

Most of the time the truth comes by strict examination. Most posters here are not scientists and the truth as far as many formulas here comply only with subjective interpretation and not objective interpretation.

EDIT: Just realized how far off topic this thread is now.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2017 8:57 AM by Paradox.)
02-14-2017 8:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androcles - Banned
Banned

02-14-2017 9:03 AM

I have two bottles collecting dust.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
02-14-2017 9:03 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-14-2017 9:26 AM

(02-14-2017 8:55 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Yeah, Evolve is a real paradox. I wrote some time ago that there were no lay reports for evolve. All of a sudden about 5 or 6 posters posted that they got laid wearing evolve. This was in 2014-2015(?). I said at the time that somehow it didn't make it to anyone's top 5 pheromone list.

It was almost as if the fanboys just jumped on the thread to protect a product from Pheromone XS.

Just wondering why Evolve has not made anyone's top 5 pheromone list this year either. If it's such a lady slayer as has been proposed why is it not on everyone's top 5 list.

The truth of the matter of Evolve has eluded me. One theory that I have is that Evolve makes the target comfortable and a girl, perceived girl friendship starts from there.

Another theory that I have involves duration. Tester puts on Evolve in the morning but has the relationship 5+ hours after the initial application. By the 5+ hour mark the Evolve has diffused and the wearer is "making moves" under their own power.

Most of the time the truth comes by strict examination. Most posters here are not scientists and the truth as far as many formulas here comply only with subjective interpretation and not objective interpretation.

EDIT: Just realized how far off topic this thread is now.

Here is one challenge with using lay reports and top 5 reports to measure a mix. It assumes that people report their lay reports or top 5 reports.

Again, I have friends that I introduced to Pheromones over the last 5 years. To my knowledge, none of them post on this board. They don't even research what they put on their bodies. For almost all of them, I recommended evolve because it works and it is really well buffered.

I believe I posted about my last friend to get laid off of Evolve. A woman hit on him in a Walmart while he was looking for a microwave. He fucked her that day and sent me a pic of her ass.

I imagine that some posters have gotten laid with Pheromones blends and just don't post about it. Evolve works well for me, but no lay reports. Xist spray hasn't shown me much, but I don't dismiss it out right because others have seen success with it. Doesn't make them fan boys. Just different from me.
02-14-2017 9:26 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

02-14-2017 9:52 AM

(02-14-2017 9:26 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I believe I posted about my last friend to get laid off of Evolve. A woman hit on him in a Walmart while he was looking for a microwave. He fucked her that day and sent me a pic of her ass.

Please re-read my quote below:

(02-14-2017 8:55 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Another theory that I have involves duration. Tester puts on Evolve in the morning but has the relationship 5+ hours after the initial application. By the 5+ hour mark the Evolve has diffused and the wearer is "making moves" under their own power.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
02-14-2017 9:52 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-14-2017 4:16 PM

(02-14-2017 9:52 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Please re-read my quote below:

(02-14-2017 8:55 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Another theory that I have involves duration. Tester puts on Evolve in the morning but has the relationship 5+ hours after the initial application. By the 5+ hour mark the Evolve has diffused and the wearer is "making moves" under their own power.

I read that part.

He didn't have on evolve for 5 hours when that happened. He was supposed to be headed to an after work social event after he went to Walmart. He never made it to that event. He actually just asked for a number to meet her later and she said what are you doing now. She is a divorced mom who hadn't had sex in quite some time. The rest is history.

Another friend wearing evolve who also doesn't post had a co worker squirming in her seat in his office and left a wet spot.

Evolve lasts a long time in my experience. > 5 hours....I'm sure some of the steering molecules and buffers probably have burned off by 5 hours, but it still seems to have an effect.

Other thing I thought about regarding top 5's is you run out of space. If people add a sexual, social, comfort, putative, and social/sexual as their picks, then they might leave out say a second sexual.

If Evolve is not making top 5 sexuals, then I would be surprised, but it's not impossible when you think about M3X, New Pheromone Additive, Turn Up The Heat, OD, AV, BW, DP. Those are products that I also believe work and they can't all make the top 5....Just saying.

Of all the sexuals I listed, M3X and Evolve are the two I mostly recommend to my friends. Why? They can wear 1 product that is well buffered and see that pheromones work. So flow and go. The others require, in my opinion, a more advanced explanation and understanding.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2017 4:17 PM by DarkLord1.)
02-14-2017 4:16 PM

Androcles - Banned
Banned

02-14-2017 7:06 PM

M3X and Evolve in the same sentence....nooooooooooo! LOL. Still, I liked your response Darklord1. It's a rational disagreement. You explained your viewpoint pretty well. Most mones work to some degree. It's the degree of importance of the work that the mone does that's relevant to the wearer. But, I personally like statics of survival of the "fittest" mone.

Understandably, three of us all agree on the power of M3X, one of the elite mones available at this time.

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
02-14-2017 7:06 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-14-2017 7:27 PM

(02-14-2017 7:06 PM)Androcles Wrote:  M3X and Evolve in the same sentence....nooooooooooo! LOL. Still, I liked your response Darklord1. It's a rational disagreement. You explained your viewpoint pretty well. Most mones work to some degree. It's the degree of importance of the work that the mone does that's relevant to the wearer. But, I personally like statics of survival of the "fittest" mone.

Understandably, three of us all agree on the power of M3X, one of the elite mones available at this time.

I can agree with that, Androcles. Thank you. Rational disagreements are always fine and we do all agree that M3X is very powerful.

I'll even go so far as to say that Apex has always sold me blends that I like. Even the old Core which had mixed reviews works well for me.
02-14-2017 7:27 PM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-14-2017 8:06 PM

No where in my post I said evolve got me laid,I wore it for a hook up.What got me laid was,talking and making a women agree to come to my place for casual sex,no I wasn't wearing any mones when I was talking to her.Wore evolve on the day she came to my place.TLDR;talking got me laid not evolve. facepalm
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2017 8:14 PM by jb20.)
02-14-2017 8:06 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

02-14-2017 11:18 PM

Paradox was just making a point that Evolve is a good example of something that contains "betarisers", like Epirone, EST...whatever, and how the history of threads appeared. It's good info to take what you can from his perspective. His intention is not about member on member attack. Consider the information.

It doesn't mean he got the best of you! I wouldn't take it that way. A person can walk away, agree, disagree and/or add more information.

Paradox was describing an viewpoint of caution about how new people can consider the dangers of just reading hype without also realizing what the ingredients you splashing on yourself. If a person if familiar with the ingredients, he can be more knowledgeable purchaser. Because of experience, perhaps he can predict the inevitable outcome or avoid risks of disappointment, something the person wishes not to experience again.

Additionally, he even admitted the topic was derailed and he contributed to that.

There is no value to the community to constantly be engaged in a shootout with members jb20. I don't know if you realize this, but you do it often lately. It would serve you better to add more depth to your contributions if you just didn't post one-liners and expect people to "understand me or else." One-liners, will more often than not lead to back and forth exchanges. You will run into the danger of assumptions.

I'm not saying you are doing anything wrong explaining your experience and viewpoint. I wish you would not get into these tit for tat exchanges with veterans as much as you do. I've already received several discussion on this.

--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2017 11:19 PM by Androcles.)
02-14-2017 11:18 PM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-15-2017 1:36 AM

Well I didn't start any arguments did I? It is always paradox derailing and starting arguments.Maybe if he has nothing to contribute to the topic he should just stay away instead of bashing others or starting arguments.Never tested TAC solo ,then say for a fact no other mix has it.Wouldn't have any argument if he thought before posting.Angel

OK.Back to topic.No more derails.popcorn
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017 2:01 AM by jb20.)
02-15-2017 1:36 AM

Share This Thread