Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What products have TAC in them?
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What products have TAC in them?
02-10-2017 4:40 PM

(02-10-2017 11:52 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Again, I put forth the fact that only Androtics knows what their puntative TAC is.

Steve O (who worked for them for many years) does not even know for sure what TAC is. Blade, Ekscentra and JB20 do not know what TAC is. I do not know what TAC is...

This confusion always surrounds "secret ingredients".

Many theories have been put fourth about the ingredients in A314 and New Pheromone Additive but so far no one is correct.

There is alot of slick talk but no proof.

At no point have I said I know what TAC is.

You say that a lot of theories regarding the ingredients of New Pheromone Additive and A314 have been put forth but so far no one is correct, so I'm guessing where you state in the thread below that they contain no "female" molecules is also incorrect or was it just slick talk?

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Single-Mol...one?page=2

Also how can you know that no one is correct unless you know what's in them yourself?
02-10-2017 4:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

02-10-2017 6:14 PM

(02-10-2017 4:40 PM)Blade Wrote:  At no point have I said I know what TAC is.

You say that a lot of theories regarding the ingredients of New Pheromone Additive and A314 have been put forth but so far no one is correct, so I'm guessing where you state in the thread below that they contain no "female" molecules is also incorrect or was it just slick talk?

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Single-Mol...one?page=2

Also how can you know that no one is correct unless you know what's in them yourself?

No offence meant in any of what I said. I just meant that even you with your vast knowledge of pheromones don't know what's in it.

As far as New Pheromone Additive and A314 it someone knew what was in them they would duplicate the formula(s) and make a fortune.

(08-11-2014 12:31 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Epi is a female hormone, so it is natural for you to become "one of the girls" while wearing Epi. Hopefully the vendors will see your test thread and stop using this feminine, girlie product in male attraction mixes.

It sissyfies (is this a word) the wearer.

Yes, I wrote this about 2 years ago. I have since had more experience with the molecule and believe even more it is a feminine molecule. But, it needs more testing from experienced testers like yourself to prove my findings.

Not here to fight, just to dispel myths and to get Vendors to make top quality products that work. We are on the same side. The side that wants top quality products, not a drawer full of so-so $40 bottles.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
02-10-2017 6:14 PM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-11-2017 5:21 AM

(02-10-2017 6:14 PM)Paradox Wrote:  No offence meant in any of what I said. I just meant that even you with your vast knowledge of pheromones don't know what's in it.

As far as New Pheromone Additive and A314 it someone knew what was in them they would duplicate the formula(s) and make a fortune.

(08-11-2014 12:31 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Epi is a female hormone, so it is natural for you to become "one of the girls" while wearing Epi. Hopefully the vendors will see your test thread and stop using this feminine, girlie product in male attraction mixes.

It sissyfies (is this a word) the wearer.

Yes, I wrote this about 2 years ago. I have since had more experience with the molecule and believe even more it is a feminine molecule. But, it needs more testing from experienced testers like yourself to prove my findings.

Not here to fight, just to dispel myths and to get Vendors to make top quality products that work. We are on the same side. The side that wants top quality products, not a drawer full of so-so $40 bottles.

Paradox, the myth-buster? Why create anotherone then? Epiandrosterone is not a "female" molecule. It occurs in both men and women (and most mammals) and is much higher in male specimen, because it is an 5-AR reduced steroid which differs from Androsterone in that it is synthesized by 3ß-HSD, no 3a-HSD. It has distinct functions within a male organism and is in no way a harmful/negative substance per se. As with most endogenus substances and hormones especially, there is a hormetic range of quantity in which Epirone acts optimal/beneficial - and this is interdependent on the hormetic actions of many other molecules as well. If Epirone exceeds this range or the hormesis is impaired in any other way, Epirone is associated with some pathological situations, very dire neurological ones among them. If you sport Epirone as a phero, you probably give off a signal of an organism high in Epirone/disturbed Epirone hormesis and experience not so good neurological self-effects. This mght "betafy", decrease respect or make others stay away from you becuase they sense illness/stress or an individual not worth/useful as a friend. Some beta-girls and boys might be affected otherwise, depending on their individual biochemical situation. I don't like Epirone as pheromone and experienced all these things. That's why I looked into possible explainations. I've hinted at them with this paragraph.

But your "conclusion"... Epirone = a female molecule is absolutely false and based on a simplified, wrong concept. Your conclusions on the effects of Epirone are right though.
02-11-2017 5:21 AM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

02-11-2017 1:11 PM

I'm starting to understand where Paradox is coming from. For me It took a special set observations and testing with epirone recently. Paradox told me about this awhile back. I disagreed with him about this until now. I'll explain more about it soon with more time to type. Paradoxes intentions are good. His one liner approach could use some improvements, but his message is that some molecules skew things in the sexual arena if not mess things up entirely. There is a reason I always said GOA was not my choice if I was single. Now I really understand why on a science level.

Thanks Goerge for your information. This thread is super valuable, including any misunderstandings on intentions.

Paradox, you rock!

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
02-11-2017 1:11 PM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

02-11-2017 2:50 PM

Quote:No offence meant in any of what I said. I just meant that even you with your vast knowledge of pheromones don't know what's in it.

No offense taken. I apologise for my somewhat sarcastic reply but the tone of your post did not translate well.

I totally agree with the fact that nobody except AD truly knows what TAC is I was merely saying that we dont even know if it is a single molecule. If it is a mixture of molecules then the likelihood of us finding out its true identity through testing is even more difficult.
02-11-2017 2:50 PM

jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-12-2017 6:48 AM

Just because molecule on own is beta doesn't mean it is useless,most of them are useful as buffers and some has another good effect(s).Most of the vendors know about these effects and use them to balance and enhance mixes.Epi makes you look young and gives you a glow(similar to after sex).
0.02Beer
02-12-2017 6:48 AM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

02-12-2017 3:16 PM

@jb20

Have you used Epirone solo? I ask because you mentioned "Epi makes you look young and gives you a glow(similar to after sex)." What experience can you share about that statement? I've not experienced anything like that with Epirone solo.

Feel free to respond in my journal if we don't want the discussion here. I wrote down some of my thoughts on Epirone there.

Thanks

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2017 3:17 PM by Androcles.)
02-12-2017 3:16 PM
jb20

Rep Post

02-12-2017 4:20 PM

(02-12-2017 3:16 PM)Androcles Wrote:  @jb20

Have you used Epirone solo? I ask because you mentioned "Epi makes you look young and gives you a glow(similar to after sex)." What experience can you share about that statement? I've not experienced anything like that with Epirone solo.

Feel free to respond in my journal if we don't want the discussion here. I wrote down some of my thoughts on Epirone there.

Thanks

Yes I have.I had a lot of people saying ,"you look young,did you do something" and had conversations like this:person:did you do something to your face/ did you bang a hot chick last night,etc?
me:Why do you think that? :insert laughs:
person:You got that certain glow/cuz you are glowing.Big Grin
02-12-2017 4:20 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

02-13-2017 8:40 AM

(02-12-2017 4:20 PM)jb20 Wrote:  Yes I have.I had a lot of people saying ,"you look young,did you do something" and had conversations like this:person:did you do something to your face/ did you bang a hot chick last night,etc?
me:Why do you think that? :insert laughs:
person:You got that certain glow/cuz you are glowing.Big Grin

Alot of people? Like 5 or 10....lol. Sounds like one person.

I never got this from Epi....at all

But to each tester his own.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
02-13-2017 8:40 AM
jb20

Rep Post

02-14-2017 12:09 AM

(02-13-2017 8:40 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Alot of people? Like 5 or 10....lol. Sounds like one person.

I never got this from Epi....at all

But to each tester his own.
Ofc your neighborhood,and looks,age,body chemistry,proper testing(low dosage to high and proper environment),congruent with mone sig and other factors going to contribute to it .It was 10+ people.Just because you don't see it doesn't mean(it is not like you are a pro model or something)......facepalm Like you can't get laid with est containing mixes, but others had success with them .... or they are just horrible testers and got laid because of their money or something;).Was wearing evolve(has est) and the chick came to hookup didn't run away or showed LMRRazz I always keep on improving myself , take responsibility for my failures and learn from them,instead of blaming routines,mones or manipulation techniques.You are 99% mones/techniques/clothes are 1% Angel

I tested mine with a 1.25mcg /spray bottle,I think 2.5 was the sweet spot and 5-10 was ok.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2017 12:45 AM by jb20.)
02-14-2017 12:09 AM

Share This Thread