Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
What pheromones did you have so that the women approached you?
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

What pheromones did you have so that the women approached you?
11-09-2019 9:19 PM

As the title say what pheromones did you have on so that the women approached you? Please list the age of the women and the numbers of times the women approached you.
11-09-2019 9:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What pheromones did you have so that the women approached you?
11-11-2019 5:05 PM

(11-09-2019 9:19 PM)mdw Wrote:  As the title say what pheromones did you have on so that the women approached you? Please list the age of the women and the numbers of times the women approached you.

IMO there is a difference between a woman approaching you in a social manner, and her approaching you to explore the possibility of sex.

I get approached often in the former scenario with mixes such as GOA, Xist or PA, but then they are just being friendly or curious (this includes some lesbians), whilst when I'm with BW, Manimal, etc, I get approached, under the right conditions, by women who are rapidly open to sex.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-11-2019 5:05 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-11-2019 5:33 PM

First off, being "approached" by women doesn't really exist in the way you are framing it here outside of extremes.

Women generally don't approach, but instead, make themselves known. This is their way of indicating interest.

Second, in the context of sex, your chances of getting laid without even the courage to approach women, is essentially zero. Even worse, it leaves you open to women who are hunting men (see resources).

Finally, the most likely pheromones for this type of reaction would probably be excitatory or feminizing mixes.

Triggering females though excitation is a great way to attract crazy dangerous women, and feminizing mixes make you appear as one of the girls, so basically zero chance you're closing with that unless you escalate carefully.

Waiting for women to approach is the epitome of failed-game, and is the past-time of weak men.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-11-2019 5:33 PM
monequest74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-12-2019 1:42 AM

The egg doesn't chase the sperm...
11-12-2019 1:42 AM

jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-12-2019 8:43 AM

I don't think he meant just for sex...any kind of opening. Even a social opening can lead to a date later on. Def easier if women somewhat opened. Instead of scolding him, help a brother out.lol I had with HG*2(23-25), NA drop on palm then,then a dab from that using index finger +Core*1(25+),Evolve+96(30+) and wearing expensive clothes like $2k. Had a really cute blonde opening me with spray of Green Irish Tweed on top of sxd-9... I blew it tho.lol
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2019 8:54 AM by jb20.)
11-12-2019 8:43 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-12-2019 8:58 AM

(11-12-2019 8:43 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Def easier if women somewhat opened.

Sure.

It's also easier if the woman escalates, asks the guy back to her place, initiates sex, controls the entire sexual interaction, provides all of the income for the household, and makes all of the decisions in the relationship.

Although, I wonder what type of guy would pursue that type of woman.

But like you said.........it's easier.whistle

11-12-2019 8:58 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-12-2019 9:22 AM

When I lived in the UK, in the 80s, I got laid by around 50/50 her/me aporoaching. In Spain, its about the same for other nationalities living here, but with Spanish women, its less than 10% her, and then they are usually ugly or fat ones.
I have very little experience regarding girls from the USA, so perhaps we can assume that women approaching men varies a lot around the world.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-12-2019 9:22 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-12-2019 9:30 AM

(11-12-2019 9:22 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  When I lived in the UK, in the 80s, I got laid by around 50/50 her/me aporoaching. In Spain, its about the same for other nationalities living here, but with Spanish women, its less than 10% her, and then they are usually ugly or fat ones.
I have very little experience regarding girls from the USA, so perhaps we can assume that women approaching men varies a lot around the world.

100% Agree.

I've heard from many women that the level of aggressiveness from males can be significantly different in different countries. My comments were assuming approaches in the US.

Cheers!Mrgreen

11-12-2019 9:30 AM

Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-12-2019 10:26 AM

If you account "getting green light" by severe eye contact or "accidentally" bumping into you as approach than woman do approach not so seldom. Of course you need to be able to read the signs and grab the chance, i.e. make a move yourself. I also had experience where woman started (quite aggressively) talking, some chases where I enjoyed her action but also cases where I - urgs, please let me forget thatShok So, in the egalitarian Western world this happens, imho.
When I wore mones, they were the ordinary sexual status mones, like BW, L2K, Acsend - every stuff that let her want to talk to you and maybe make that wound itchyGirl_crazy
11-12-2019 10:26 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-12-2019 10:28 AM

Just approach and say hello, or something else, to begin a conversation?

By that metric it has happened maybe 8-10 times in the past year while I was wearing TLG, and once or twice when wearing TKO. There might be some others as well, but I really don't note those at all. (I wear TLG quite a bit more than TKO so it is logical that it would happen more with me wearing TLG)

In social situations, where larger groups of people with similar interests come together, quite a bit more; but context and comfort levels rule there, not just pheromones.

Women chasing down guys for some naughty kinky fun time seldom ever happens and I doubt there is any pheromone that will turn a wallflower into a sex-god that women pursue at first sight. In general, if they aren't throwing their underwear at you without wearing pheromones, pouring them on yourself isn't going to tip the scale. Most women will show subtle signs of being responsive to your advances, if you are adept enough to get off your tuchus and walk through the door she just opened for you.

Regretfully most guys are either blind to these openings or mistranslate social politeness for permission; both of which nets unfavorable results.

Of course though, pheromones do give you an edge and an enhancement. By highlighting certain traits of your own, she'll perceive you as more or better in certain facets. Even better is when you find a mix that is just "you" but dialed up and intensified. Then you just need to leverage the few percentage points of enhancement the pheromones give you and turn her initial spark of interest into true interest.

Once she discerns that sweet dreams are made of you, she'll figure who is she to disagree. Then she might begin to pursue you; probably will if you create that emotional connection that is needed and show her that you truly display the characteristics that she needs.

While not entirely unheard of; women approaching men for "romance" requires a perfect storm of factors that seldom coalesce together. One also needs to be astute enough to note that, for the typical American quality woman, just the act of her walking up and saying "Hello" is, to her at least, quite the bold and brazen move.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-12-2019 10:28 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  should I of approached her? alchemist 30 2,698 05-02-2018 8:01 PM
Last Post: dcap
  What is the best product if you want to be approached? catatm83 0 751 09-05-2014 11:37 PM
Last Post: catatm83