Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
What pheromones did you have so that the women approached you?
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: What pheromones did you have so that the women approached you?
11-12-2019 11:04 AM

Sometime I'll ask questions I'll get useful information and other times I'll get into a pissing contest on this forum.
11-12-2019 11:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2019 1:28 PM

(11-12-2019 1:42 AM)monequest74 Wrote:  The egg doesn't chase the sperm...

I disagree...I have witnessed the egg chasing the sperm ... LOL

but in all reality....i think positioning yourself is one of the most important factors ...lets say your in a bar...your chances of her coming up to you while you sit in the corner are slim to none...no one wants rejection....now same bar...and your at the bartop in a section where lots of traffic comes your way due to ordering drinks...wah la....she might bump into you and spark up a conversation

but most of my egg chasing is due to being on stage in a band singing and playing guitar....thank god it is more egg chasing than egg throwing Smile

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
11-13-2019 1:28 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-13-2019 2:29 PM

(11-13-2019 1:28 PM)empathy Wrote:  I disagree...but most of my egg chasing is due to being on stage in a band singing and playing guitar....thank god it is more egg chasing than egg throwing Smile

Well Empathy, having been there myself for years, I don't think that it applies to the intimated scenario at all. The seduction benefits of being an active musician skew things too much to apply here, in my opinion.

When one is on stage performing music, our job is to create a deep and moving emotional response through our art. The deck is stacked because the musicians, especially the front man, are highlighted as special, talented, and worth hearing. By being a musician up on the stage, one is already associated, by proxy and preconception, with being above and apart from the herd of standard schmoes. In addition to that, playing music, when done properly, instills a personal emotional response in the listener. Furthermore, the act of mastering one's instrument and voice also displays an inner drive and intense passion.

All of this amounts to a fairly long list of seductive qualities, not the least of which are being spotlighted as special, creating an emotional connection, showing extreme passion, the bad-boy reputation musicians and singers have that appeals to women, and status.

While the musician didn't actively pursue or open the lady, it coalesces with lots and lots of ladies' fantasy-fodder imagery and more or less does quite a bit of the footwork for the guy in question to begin with. Some dickwad even touted a lengthy ramble about the bad-boy musician type and why it has an almost instant seductive appeal to ladies that touched on the psychological underpinnings of all of this.

Women approach musicians all of the time; but that is due more so to what he is and does than who he is. In fact, psychologists have even studied the "musician effect" and (not surprisingly) discovered that women are measurably more prone to allow themselves to be picked up by a guy carrying a guitar case than they are by the same guy not carrying one. There's no shame in using who and what one is to aid in seduction; I'm just pointing out that such things are the exception, not the rule.

But honestly...more power to you, brother! Knowing that your words and music have moved somebody so deeply that they just need to have you is a great feeling.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2019 2:35 PM by Gladen.)
11-13-2019 2:29 PM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2019 3:10 PM

(11-13-2019 2:29 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Well Empathy, having been there myself for years, I don't think that it applies to the intimated scenario at all. The seduction benefits of being an active musician skew things too much to apply here, in my opinion.

When one is on stage performing music, our job is to create a deep and moving emotional response through our art. The deck is stacked because the musicians, especially the front man, are highlighted as special, talented, and worth hearing. By being a musician up on the stage, one is already associated, by proxy and preconception, with being above and apart from the herd of standard schmoes. In addition to that, playing music, when done properly, instills a personal emotional response in the listener. Furthermore, the act of mastering one's instrument and voice also displays an inner drive and intense passion.

All of this amounts to a fairly long list of seductive qualities, not the least of which are being spotlighted as special, creating an emotional connection, showing extreme passion, the bad-boy reputation musicians and singers have that appeals to women, and status.

While the musician didn't actively pursue or open the lady, it coalesces with lots and lots of ladies' fantasy-fodder imagery and more or less does quite a bit of the footwork for the guy in question to begin with. Some dickwad even touted a lengthy ramble about the bad-boy musician type and why it has an almost instant seductive appeal to ladies that touched on the psychological underpinnings of all of this.

Women approach musicians all of the time; but that is due more so to what he is and does than who he is. In fact, psychologists have even studied the "musician effect" and (not surprisingly) discovered that women are measurably more prone to allow themselves to be picked up by a guy carrying a guitar case than they are by the same guy not carrying one. There's no shame in using who and what one is to aid in seduction; I'm just pointing out that such things are the exception, not the rule.

But honestly...more power to you, brother! Knowing that your words and music have moved somebody so deeply that they just need to have you is a great feeling.

Well i am going to be honest here...and i really appreciate your response ...and i totally agree...i never abused the musician thing...music is my passion not a reason to hookup and get laid...if anything i found it sort of lame to use the musicianship as a means to be able to hookup ...i have had women come up to me hitting on me and i have asked...if i was not in a band would we still be having this conversation? i will also say this....being in a band we men...get a glimpse of what it is like when a ton of men hit on that hot chick.

now back to topic...did i ever have women hit on me minus the guitar and microphone...yes i have....i met one girl years ago...and she became my stalker...she was so angry because all she wanted to do (according to my friends) was to F me and i refused ,,,not into stalkers!! ...I have also had women hit on me and tell me that they really like me and they went out of there way to let me know this...not all..but a few in my lifetime....don't know if it is a beer goggle thing or what......LOL...but i do think wearing pheromones has sparked things up for me with certain women....but i do feel positioning yourself in your environment is very important....if you are at a bar...in the back corner of the bar and no one frequents that area your basically SOL...but if one sits at the bar in the middle of the hustle bustle..improves ones odds IMO of striking up a conversation

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
11-13-2019 3:10 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-13-2019 3:19 PM

(11-13-2019 3:10 PM)empathy Wrote:  i do feel positioning yourself in your environment is very important....if you are at a bar...in the back corner of the bar and no one frequents that area your basically SOL...but if one sits at the bar in the middle of the hustle bustle..improves ones odds IMO of striking up a conversation

Wise words there. I never consciously pondered the import of leveraging the environment to maximize one's advantage. It is obvious, of course, once your wisdom pointed it out. Now I have something more to evaluate; thank you for the lesson.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-13-2019 3:19 PM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2019 3:31 PM

(11-13-2019 3:19 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Wise words there. I never consciously pondered the import of leveraging the environment to maximize one's advantage. It is obvious, of course, once your wisdom pointed it out. Now I have something more to evaluate; thank you for the lesson.

hey we all learn off of each other in this world with our past which helps us in our future ....you have taught me many things from your posts of your past experiences with Pheromones... so thank you Smile

when i was younger...i would go out and find myself hanging with a guy friend in the corner of the bar complaining about how the other guys in the bar were getting all the chicks and not us....than i hung out with a couple of guys that said hey....we need to dive in that area where all those hot chicks are...and guess what....we were in the center of the women and it seemed our odds improved with striking up a conversation ...so now i am very conscience of where i will sit...I will even stand and wait to get a better seat with traffic vs settling for a seat of comfort minus traffic Smile

11-13-2019 3:31 PM

empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2019 11:22 AM

(11-13-2019 3:19 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Wise words there. I never consciously pondered the import of leveraging the environment to maximize one's advantage. It is obvious, of course, once your wisdom pointed it out. Now I have something more to evaluate; thank you for the lesson.

btw...just for fun...and you might be able to help me out with this...but what mones would you wear for the stage? I have a gig tonight and was thinking holy grail and possibly something else...any advice with what you would wear up on stage? thanks

11-15-2019 11:22 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-15-2019 11:38 AM

(11-15-2019 11:22 AM)empathy Wrote:  btw...just for fun...and you might be able to help me out with this...but what mones would you wear for the stage? I have a gig tonight and was thinking holy grail and possibly something else...any advice with what you would wear up on stage? thanks

Last time I did a large gig was a little over a year ago and I wore TLG because I'm very enthusiastic about it. Who and what I am aligns well with TLG. For me TLG, TKO, or Homme Fatal would all be good choices depending upon the venue and my mood.

Holy Grail is probably a great choice, especially if it resonates with your self-image. I've never tried it, but I've constantly had HAX stuff on my "to buy" list, and the ingredients are suited well for rocking out. I do think, that any pheromone that doesn't align well with your personality, or help enhance your creative flow, would be a hindrance on stage more than anything else.

Edited to add:

Dsouza, who is a much more proficient musician than I, has done some recent experimenting with both Pheromones and Nootropics for aiding in playing and performance. He might have some better advice from recent experience

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019 11:48 AM by Gladen.)
11-15-2019 11:38 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2019 12:32 PM

(11-15-2019 11:38 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Last time I did a large gig was a little over a year ago and I wore TLG because I'm very enthusiastic about it. Who and what I am aligns well with TLG. For me TLG, TKO, or Homme Fatal would all be good choices depending upon the venue and my mood.

Holy Grail is probably a great choice, especially if it resonates with your self-image. I've never tried it, but I've constantly had HAX stuff on my "to buy" list, and the ingredients are suited well for rocking out. I do think, that any pheromone that doesn't align well with your personality, or help enhance your creative flow, would be a hindrance on stage more than anything else.

Edited to add:

Dsouza, who is a much more proficient musician than I, has done some recent experimenting with both Pheromones and Nootropics for aiding in playing and performance. He might have some better advice from recent experience

very cool...you gave me a few ideas Smile thank you as always Smile

11-15-2019 12:32 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2019 1:44 PM

I going to admit something that was a little embarrassing fuck it here it goes. I had on 8 to 6 drops of swoon and Androstadienone on my waist line I think some glace as well.

Basically getting LOADS IOI'S here there everywhere.

I was standing at the bar drinking when I feel someone grab my shoulder but not one but 3 women where standing there. All blondes in there 20s to tell you the truth I was shell shocked I didn't know what the fuck to say. I mean normally I see the girl then I pick the moment I know what I going to say and so on. But this was soo out of the blue my mind went blank I was thinking oh must have thought I was someone they knew. Moment passed I didn't say anything.

Thats never ever happen to me I mean normally women come up to me and ask to dance.

I know I fuck up big time ...........

I never knew that women would do this if you had pheromones on
11-15-2019 1:44 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  should I of approached her? alchemist 30 2,698 05-02-2018 8:01 PM
Last Post: dcap
  What is the best product if you want to be approached? catatm83 0 751 09-05-2014 11:37 PM
Last Post: catatm83