Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
What pheromones did you have so that the women approached you?
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What pheromones did you have so that the women approached you?
11-15-2019 2:01 PM

Sounds like you have some failing to do.....

[Image: source.gif]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-15-2019 2:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

11-15-2019 7:49 PM

I have had sex with several women in my life who approached and tried to lead me through everything... I was very buffed in my 20's and more introverted... Although I got sex they also turned out to be more crazy and not as mentally balanced chicks... They WERE NOT bisexuals.

The rest of the women especially the 9's and 10's I always had to pursue but using products like m3x (2017) made them contribute to half the work... It's great to approach but if you've got a disihibitor making a woman's real intentions more obvious, a Velcro effect making them stick around so you can work your game, and high none signature to attract hot women you've really got a formula that makes women get XXX rated with you with half the effort of ones that don't.

I also think NA and NAG make a lot of women come out of their shell... I have had 5's to HB 10's go gaga with me as soon as I met them with NAG.... Problem is the SO in as little as one day is already become clingier and verbally fighting me constantly ... More like bickering.... I'm going to try NAG out tomorrow to places I visit HOT HB9 regulars and see if I can get a date out of it. Even with this type of mone you've got to lead if you want to get laid or its the FZ if you take too long to escalate.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2019 4:34 AM by dsouza.)
11-15-2019 7:49 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-18-2019 5:17 AM

(11-15-2019 1:44 PM)mdw Wrote:  I going to admit something that was a little embarrassing fuck it here it goes. I had on 8 to 6 drops of swoon and Androstadienone on my waist line I think some glace as well.

Basically getting LOADS IOI'S here there everywhere.

I was standing at the bar drinking when I feel someone grab my shoulder but not one but 3 women where standing there. All blondes in there 20s to tell you the truth I was shell shocked I didn't know what the fuck to say. I mean normally I see the girl then I pick the moment I know what I going to say and so on. But this was soo out of the blue my mind went blank I was thinking oh must have thought I was someone they knew. Moment passed I didn't say anything.

Thats never ever happen to me I mean normally women come up to me and ask to dance.

I know I fuck up big time ...........

I never knew that women would do this if you had pheromones on

Try again that combo to see if you can replicate the results.How much Androstadienone ?

To answer your OP, the products I've seen doing this occasionally are L2K, V2 and THU.I believe you need an attraction/beautification or social/sexual product with big comfort and disinhibition factor.Nude is supposed to do this too but I haven't seen anything close to that personally the few times I've used it.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-18-2019 5:17 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  should I of approached her? alchemist 30 2,698 05-02-2018 8:01 PM
Last Post: dcap
  What is the best product if you want to be approached? catatm83 0 751 09-05-2014 11:37 PM
Last Post: catatm83