Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Well hello... Some help on a perfect imprint/fallout mix for a newbie please
Bman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Well hello... Some help on a perfect imprint/fallout mix for a newbie please
03-30-2017 7:25 PM

So I'm completely new to mones and am trying to do as much research as possible before buying my first batch. The wife and I are both mid thirties and going on 15 years of marriage. We've been have issues lately with a lack of "spark" in our marriage and feeling rather distant from each other, so I'm looking to give mones a shot to help a bit as we work things out. TBH, I'm very skeptical of many of the reports by users (I'm skeptical by nature), but I'm incredibly curious, excited, and I figure if I waste $300 bucks on some "snake oil", it was for a noble cause.

I'm hoping to create a sort of fallout mix and am looking at using some A1, A314, NA (oil or gel) and some New Pheromone Additive. I'm wondering what any of the experienced users thoughts are on this combo.

- is the Nude Alpha and New Pheromone Additive redundant in the mix? If so, which would have the best effect.
-Is this mix too heavy on any one mone?
-should I add anything to the mix, like maybe some putative from AD or an 'Instant Shine' type mone?

Thanks in advance.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2017 7:26 PM by Bman.)
03-30-2017 7:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Well hello... Some help on a perfect imprint/fallout mix for a newbie please
03-30-2017 7:37 PM

Grail of Affection by Pheromone Treasures, Connections by PXS, Nude by LAL

Do more research.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
03-30-2017 7:37 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: Well hello... Some help on a perfect imprint/fallout mix for a newbie please
03-30-2017 7:56 PM

@Bman

Start with one product, and then add more as needed to create a mix.

Stand alone products are very good as is in most cases.......no booster needed.

Start with the most popular products on the forum, and then work your way to more complex or lesser reviewed mixes.

Please note that lately there have been a number of posts by trolls on this forum, so to insure that you don't get mislabeled, just take some time to read through the forum, and familiarize yourself with the basics before asking further questions.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Frequently...faqs-faq-s

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pher...-2016-2017

Enormous amount of info in these threads. Scout

Welcome aboard!!!Mrgreen

[Image: giphy.gif]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-30-2017 7:56 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-30-2017 8:07 PM

Nude alpha and new pheromone additive are very different. New Pheromone Additive is a sexual, Nude Alpha is an imprinter, romantic crushy vibe.

You must get Nude Alpha, a 10ML roller bottle is good. One roll up and down each forearm following the vein and redose every 2 - 4 hours when you're on a date or hanging out. Nude Alpha solo is great.

Androstadienone is fantastic cuddly juice. You must get androstadienone. Different vendors have different synthesis A1s, so you might need to try it out. Love Scent A1 is my favorite. No negatives effects on me or other men, calms down women, makes them feel close and comfortable. It adds a crush aspect too.

Neither NA or A1 is going to make a miracle but they do work. You'll need to act the part of prince charming. Open the door, pull out the seat, take her on a date. Send her some corny lines throughout the day via text too. Get some flowers. These two work together to really make a women realize you are the one they are looking for.

I would say that you can wear NA solo and start the repairs, but I like how much A1 adds to the vibe I would recommend comboing both.

You can combo P96 oil, NA and A1. You can combo P96 oil and A1. 1 drop of Love Scent A1 is about 50mcg (got it from their customer service) and that is all I need but I have done two and it was cuddle fest '17. I like 1 drop of A1 and 1 - 3 drops of P96 oil.

Instant shine isn't going to help. A314 won't help (that's like dominant status way too much for a relationship IMO but I haven't tried it and won't anytime soon. Fear based respect isn't what you want), it doesn't have fallout anymore. I would not reccomend anything from Androtics if you want a relationship enhancer except Instant Honesty to get some deep convos and P96 which is a lighter version of A1. P96 oil is better then the spray for relationships. Turn up the heat is a product I'll get to later. I do feel bad for the people on Ptalk trying to repair their relationship with IH and Ammo. I wish I could show them NA and A1.

Finally, TUSC from Apex does have an effect where it creates attracted feelings in women. Get it unscented. My dose is 4 drops, but that's on the high end. From what I've read, other guys are having success with 1 - 3 drops. It adds a very strong protector feeling which only adds.

TLDR; Get Nude Alpha in a 10ML roller (that'll last you and it is small enough to keep in your pocket as you're going out. Its full effects last 2 - 4 hours for me). Get the 10ML A1 bottle from Love Scent (they usually have 30% off coupon codes so search around and don't pay full price. I'm so confident you'll like it I'm reccomending the 10ML bottle. I plan to stock up on that stuff because I'll always have women in my life and that A1 makes them "purrr" as another user put it) . Get unscented Tusc for some extra status and attraction feelings. If you have the funds, get P96 oil.

She will take maybe 4 exposures to get used to the A1 and/or NA effect (whether or not you combo. I'd reccomend you do combo to get the repair on ASAP) and recognize it is coming from you.

Side note: I have connections oil from PXS. It is supposed to help faciliate deep convo like Instant Honesty. I haven't seen it from the oil but my testing grounds haven't been ideal (no one on one time with someone who has been exposed for over an hour) but the spray will help. If you can, get Connections oil and/or spray too.

Turn up the heat from androtics might make her want to fuck you until your senseless. I'd say the same with Primitive from Liquid Alchemy but Turn up the heat is a spray and it will hit faster and harder. You must it on at the right time.

Day time: NA (must. Super subtle effect. You won't know what's happening for a few months), A1 (must use) P96 oil (optional and provides a diff kind of comfort to A1). I use P96 when we are going to hang out with other guys.

Sleepy time: Turn up the heat or primitive.

For deep convos and some true words, Instant honesty or Connections

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2017 3:02 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
03-30-2017 8:07 PM
Bman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2017 11:30 AM

Wow. Thanks for all the advice.

BigDickBandit:. I definately think I'm going to go for the NA and Androstadienone mix. This sounds like a good combo to start my phero journey with. Also, using two products together, I can have a bit more control of the ratios and have the option of wearing the NA solo to test its effects out. I may throw some Turn Up The Heat on the order as well.
So you would recommend LoveScent over LAL for the Androstadienone? I may take your advice on that.

I will also be doing more research on TUSC. Would you consider it a 'status' pheromone similar to what the old infamous a314 was that I keep hearing about?

Wolf: thanks for the suggestions. I'm assuming these aren't to be taken as a mix, but are three different suggestions. I took your advice to do more research and saw your thread where you listed a bunch of the products and what their intended use was (IE:attraction, social, sexual, etc.). I found it extremely helpful in navigating the different products. You said in that post that a good social is better than a great sexual. For my wife, that's 100% accurate. Any recommendations on what social I should try out first when I get to that point?

The law: thanks for the suggestion. I love the idea of being able to buy the single molecules all by themselves and coming up with my own special custom mix... But that's probably a pipe dream for now. I think you're right in just trusting the experts and using single products to get acquainted with mones. And thanks for the links. The Top 5 thread was very helpful.

One last question for everyone. I am hearing everyone rave about L2K. Is this a sexual or a social or a little of both and would you recommend it.

Again, thanks everyone.
04-01-2017 11:30 AM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2017 11:51 AM

Echoing Bandit and Wolf - look into Nude Alpha and Grail of Affection if you want to rekindle romantic feelings between you and your wife. Honestly its a toss up between the 2 products. GOA is a little more lovey dovey I would say, and NA is more masculine but both essentially achieve the same thing and are huge imprinters. A1 is a great booster for Nude Alpha but use it sparingly as many guys are susceptible to the depression that it can cause.

For bedtime, I would try Evolve

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
04-01-2017 11:51 AM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-01-2017 11:13 PM

I seconded Arsenic's choice of Grail of Affection. There are threads around the forum detailing stories about guys using GOA with their wife/girlfriend and the spark came back. One user, Snoopy, talked about how his wife "smiles" and "lighten up" when she came into contact with his pheromone cloud.

I used GOA as a single male and I noticed its immediate effect, but the effect don't last. You'll have to constantly use GOA or mix it with another imprint product. Personally, about a week of not meeting someone, GOA starts back from square one. GOA require constant exposures and little gaps.

Aside from that, other products like Xist, NA (gel or oil), or Cohesion may be a good choice. I have yet to try these products, but will soon.

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
04-01-2017 11:13 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-02-2017 3:02 PM

Since you're new though, I would only buy one or two products. Do your rsearch on several to make sure you get something that you want but: IMO its better to have one go-to mix to rekindle said emotions. Add more products and you start thinking "Oh crap do I use this one or that one to do this because blah and...." you get the idea. Keep it simple. Better to treat it like a cologne and forget that you're wearing it, otherwise you go into that "what if" analytical mindset which kills your game. Best of luck - looking forward to hearing a report back on how things are going.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
04-02-2017 3:02 PM
Bman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2017 6:29 PM

Alright, I ended up ordering some NA, and got it in the mail yesterday. I got the 10 ml and rub a line up each forearm and one on my neck.

I also ordered the Goa as opposed to the A1 that I was originally going to get, mainly because Ive heard the depression isn't as prevalent with the GOA as it is with the A1, and I didn't want to get something I couldn't use. If I'm sold on pheromones, I'd like to eventually get some A1 and play with it.
I also ended up getting some Turn Up The Heat at the recommendation of Bigdick, because, well, it sounds like it would be fun to try. I ended up getting some Instant Shine as well,.

I'll be reporting back. Thanks again.
04-06-2017 6:29 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

04-07-2017 4:04 PM

(04-06-2017 6:29 PM)Bman Wrote:  Alright, I ended up ordering some NA, and got it in the mail yesterday. I got the 10 ml and rub a line up each forearm and one on my neck.

I also ordered the Goa as opposed to the Androstadienone that I was originally going to get, mainly because Ive heard the depression isn't as prevalent with the GOA as it is with the Androstadienone , and I didn't want to get something I couldn't use. If I'm sold on pheromones, I'd like to eventually get some Androstadienone and play with it.
I also ended up getting some Turn Up The Heat at the recommendation of Bigdick, because, well, it sounds like it would be fun to try. I ended up getting some Instant Shine as well,.

I'll be reporting back. Thanks again.
Def laughed out loud on that one!

More serious note, I do like where this thread is going, lots of good info!
04-07-2017 4:04 PM

Share This Thread