Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Well hello... Some help on a perfect imprint/fallout mix for a newbie please
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Well hello... Some help on a perfect imprint/fallout mix for a newbie please
04-08-2017 5:49 PM

(04-06-2017 6:29 PM)Bman Wrote:  Alright, I ended up ordering some NA, and got it in the mail yesterday. I got the 10 ml and rub a line up each forearm and one on my neck.

I also ordered the Goa as opposed to the Androstadienone that I was originally going to get, mainly because Ive heard the depression isn't as prevalent with the GOA as it is with the Androstadienone , and I didn't want to get something I couldn't use. If I'm sold on pheromones, I'd like to eventually get some Androstadienone and play with it.
I also ended up getting some Turn Up The Heat at the recommendation of Bigdick, because, well, it sounds like it would be fun to try. I ended up getting some Instant Shine as well,.

I'll be reporting back. Thanks again.

Good job Bman! You got two romantic products (NA, GOA) and one sexual product (Turn Up The Heat). Looking forward to your reports

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
04-08-2017 5:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Apexmind
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Well hello... Some help on a perfect imprint/fallout mix for a newbie please
07-01-2017 10:58 PM

To anyone who gets depression using A1. May advise you place it on the back of your neck. A1 is a beast and can be used in every circumstance and with nearly any mine.
07-01-2017 10:58 PM
zerocool0310
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-07-2017 11:15 PM

(03-30-2017 7:25 PM)Bman Wrote:  So I'm completely new to mones and am trying to do as much research as possible before buying my first batch. The wife and I are both mid thirties and going on 15 years of marriage. We've been have issues lately with a lack of "spark" in our marriage and feeling rather distant from each other, so I'm looking to give mones a shot to help a bit as we work things out. TBH, I'm very skeptical of many of the reports by users (I'm skeptical by nature), but I'm incredibly curious, excited, and I figure if I waste $300 bucks on some "snake oil", it was for a noble cause.

I'm hoping to create a sort of fallout mix and am looking at using some Androstadienone , A314, NA (oil or gel) and some New Pheromone Additive. I'm wondering what any of the experienced users thoughts are on this combo.

- is the Nude Alpha and New Pheromone Additive redundant in the mix? If so, which would have the best effect.
-Is this mix too heavy on any one mone?
-should I add anything to the mix, like maybe some putative from AD or an 'Instant Shine' type mone?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there! I feel you bro, I'm in a worse predicament because my wife is already contemplating on a separation, and annulment of our marriage. I got the Grail of Affection and The Hookup from P-Treas.

I keep getting erratic results. One day we're fine, one day we're at each other's throats. One consistent thing I'vse noticed is she has become somewhat clingy now even after an argument. So I think it's working. Now I just have to be very patient. My thoughts: Inthink she is feeling it but she is in denial.

I guess aside from the help we get from mones, we really need to put in a bit of work ourselves. We can't entirely rely on them to rebuild trust and love bro.

My two cents.
07-07-2017 11:15 PM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

Sex: Male

07-07-2017 11:44 PM

(03-30-2017 7:25 PM)Bman Wrote:  So I'm completely new to mones and am trying to do as much research as possible before buying my first batch.

I'm hoping to create a sort of fallout mix and am looking at using some Androstadienone , A314, NA (oil or gel) and some New Pheromone Additive. I'm wondering what any of the experienced users thoughts are on this combo.

And the dude stuck around for all of 5 posts and 7 days, which is exactly what I expected from his opening post and in ignoring the very advice that I and a number of others have given to noobs thousands of times over on this forum about testing products individually one at a time and figuring out how each works, before being a dumb fuck and thinking they can mix 4 products together and create the ultimate mix.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
07-07-2017 11:44 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

07-08-2017 6:51 AM

Too funny.

I wonder why they do this. The thing is, and why I don't mix often myself, is that once you learn about a mix INDIVIDUALLY, it even BETTERS you're chances of creating a desire combo, because you would have learned a blend's attributes, as well as what they lack...

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
07-08-2017 6:51 AM

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-08-2017 9:17 AM

This is why I advocate an utter lack of replies to such posts, except exhortations to read. There's a ton of information available, and refusing to learn is a solid indicator of noncontributor status.
07-08-2017 9:17 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-08-2017 11:37 AM

To top it off, they want a mix off the bat. What if their body just doesn't like a certain product. What if a certain product just does not work for them? They don't know that but will jump into mixing them.
07-08-2017 11:37 AM

Share This Thread