Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wanted man - not sure how to use this
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Wanted man - not sure how to use this
12-24-2017 9:42 AM

I've got a sample of wanted man from a friend but I'm not sure what version is exactly and how much should I use.

The product appears to be lightly scented and in silicone form.

I also have Alaric and element chapter 5 boosted with wanted man, 1ml samples, very strongly scented, and I don't know how to dose them either.In the site I don't see suggested dosages for none of them.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
12-24-2017 9:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: Wanted man - not sure how to use this
12-24-2017 6:05 PM

(12-24-2017 9:42 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I've got a sample of wanted man from a friend but I'm not sure what version is exactly and how much should I use.

The product appears to be lightly scented and in silicone form.

I also have Alaric and element chapter 5 boosted with wanted man, 1ml samples, very strongly scented, and I don't know how to dose them either.In the site I don't see suggested dosages for none of them.

Wanted man was fairly strong for me. When I ran the sample solo, it was polar for me. And judging from the E-None rage I had, I can say it's heavy on E-None For sure.

I believe it needs to be combined with a good social or romantic product or pure A.1. But that's for me.

Give it a try by starting with 1 spray or 2 sample dabs. And with LPMP products, I find, rubbing and spreading the liquid as much as possible works better than blobbed. Hope this helps. Smile
12-24-2017 6:05 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

12-24-2017 10:26 PM

The thing is I'm not sure if it's straight wanted man because it's supposed to be unscented.If it's wanted man then it should be 3 times the strength of, say, voracious.

if it's meant to be sprayed then I could need 10 drops, otherwise I could need 1-2.its confusing that I can't find dosage info and the same applies to Alaric and elementary chapter 5.

All I know is that it is wanted man, silicone or partly silicone and lightly scented.

12-24-2017 10:26 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-25-2017 9:04 PM

(12-24-2017 10:26 PM)stefdude Wrote:  The thing is I'm not sure if it's straight wanted man because it's supposed to be unscented.If it's wanted man then it should be 3 times the strength of, say, voracious.

if it's meant to be sprayed then I could need 10 drops, otherwise I could need 1-2.its confusing that I can't find dosage info and the same applies to Alaric and elementary chapter 5.

All I know is that it is wanted man, silicone or partly silicone and lightly scented.

With the scented colognes, basically let your nose be your guide. Use whatever amount smells right to you as if you were wearing a non phero boosted cologne. With Wanted Man in a spray I'd suggest 1 or 2 sprays to start and move up from there but I'd also suggest a cover scent.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-25-2017 9:04 PM

stefdude

Rep Post

12-26-2017 5:01 AM

(12-25-2017 9:04 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  With the scented colognes, basically let your nose be your guide. Use whatever amount smells right to you as if you were wearing a non phero boosted cologne. With Wanted Man in a spray I'd suggest 1 or 2 sprays to start and move up from there but I'd also suggest a cover scent.

Thanks Snoopyace, I'm seeing some very interesting results with this.So if I want to order it I would go to the Wanted Man product?Isn't this supposed to be unscented?What about the Alaric and Elemental Ch5 samples?These are very potently scented, should I guide by nose there too?No dose suggestions?

Also what would you recommend as a base for WM?Mix oil/alcohol?

12-26-2017 5:01 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

01-24-2018 3:57 AM

I decided to buy it and split with a friend that also liked it.From the drop-down menus I can choose 1/3 oz and 1 oz with a very little difference in the price.I assume the oil-based are more concentrated?

If so, wouldn't the 60% alcohol - 40% dpg be weaker?Since it would have the concentration of the spray but it will have almost half oil base.
Also the menu lets me choose 1/3 oz AND the 60-40 option.That means I get the more concentrated mix and a roll on bottle or is it a bug in the site?
Personally I prefer to play with oils, or alcohol/oil mixex (LAL, PXS) and drops.It's more economic and works better on me and the climate here.

I've read the pinned thread here and I'm still not sure about the options, and the concentrations.I'd really appreciate a clarification.

01-24-2018 3:57 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

04-23-2018 8:38 AM

I bought WM (60/40 alcohol/dpg) and split it with a friend.The bottle is nice, reminds me of Alpha Dream's glass bottle.The sprays are quite small, like a sample bottle's sprays.Less than PXS/Apex or Alpha Dream's sprays.I put it in some euro droppers to play with drops because they are more consistent.

Due to the lack of apparent results (minimal or no effects, no self effects, and very very light pheromone scent) I decided to think this through.

LPMP peculiarities

LPMP's formulas have low pheromone content (which makes them quite overpriced) but people I trust swear by them."Somehow they mysteriously work" they say, even though you can barely pick up any pheromone scent in unscented products.For an Androstenone product it's by far the lightest, although if it works it would have an unbeatable advantage:No Androstenone urine/sweat smell to anybody, even the hardest detectors.

Apart from the lack of scent, there is another confusing factor that makes proper dosing harder.As I've said in another post, you can change the carrier to DPG or to 60/40 alcohol/dpg, but the pheromone content is the same.DPG diffuses slower and stays effective for more hours.So, unless I'm missing something, if you want a specific concentration of molecules per second in the air to have the desired effect, you need more of them in total when you apply a DPG based product.On the other hand the phero cloud of DPG is quite smaller so it might need less concentration per second in the air, who knows.
[Image: DD.png]

Actually PXS puts more in DPG formulas, Pheromone Treasures puts the same (judging from Captain) and Alpha Dream might put the same (judging from AM NOS which has the same price as silicone AM).Anyway if it works I shouldn't care for any of the above.

Suggested Dosage:

There are only a few reviews on this, almost everyone suggests 1-2 sprays, although all 3 carriers should behave differently and need different dosages.Voracious also has some reviews, 2 sprays are effective apparently.Voracious is alcohol based, possible amplified by the perfume itself and has 1/3 of pheromone content compared WM.So I suppose the 1-2 sprays range from WM should be right, and that applies to 60/40 mix too.

Measurements/Conversions:

In a sticky post in LPMP's forum they say 1 spray = 3-6 drops.They don't mention what carrier.Since they offer bulb droppers those should be bulb drops.

I did some thorough tests to figure out some conversions:

1 euro drop = 1.5 buld drop for 60/40 carrier.It might be slightly less but 1.5 is quite accurate.
1 full spray from the bottle (sometimes it sprays 1/3 or 1/2) = about 2 euro drops, no more.So the 1 spray = 3 bulb drops seems about right.

Tests:

I apply euro drops so that's what my dosages refer to.I remind you that LPMP offers spray bottles and bulb droppers so you should do the conversions based on the above notes.

Did some tests of WM on daily errands, at cafes and some 1-1 with my SO who I know pretty well and I can pick up any out of the ordinary differences.
Dosages were between 2 euro drops and 6 euro drops (=3-9 bulb drops = 1-3 sprays).I did no nighttime tests, which is where the product should work best.I've done a couple of nighttime tests in the past with a sample I had but it was lightly scented so I have no clue what exactly was it, although it looked like a 60/40 carrier.

Perhaps some status and sexual hits with my SO, but I'm not sure.It wasn't consistent.For daytime use I don't think I saw any specific effects either passive or in contact with females.Status/alpha/friendly effects with a friend of mine, pretty obvious effect, but I need to repeat this because it was from the sample.

2-8 euro drops should be the correct range.Perhaps 3-4 would be the most probable.I'll do some tests in nighttime when it's not something important, because I can't count on it.I'll test dosages blindly, because I can't "feel" the product.WM made me realize that I get self effects from most products and I don't realize it, compared to any other product this feels weak and "empty".I still have high hopes and I'm somewhat optimistic.We'll see.

04-23-2018 8:38 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-23-2018 12:44 PM

Wow. That is quite the breakdown of Wanted Man. So you bought it in the 60/40 spray and are now using a eurodropper? That is a totally different delivery system that LPMP doesn't use so yes, you will need to definitely use a different amount. As I'd stated above, Start with one or two sprays and work your way up. I'll be very interested to see how many drops works for you with the eurodropper.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-23-2018 12:44 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-23-2018 2:22 PM

Suggestion for ur WM.

Am assuming it's unscented? So, while ya test the unscented WM, make a small batch of it with essential oils mixed in or fragrance oil mixed inside a separate bottle. Shake and age it for a week or 2.

For some reason, LPMP unscented products, work better when they're scented. I learnt it from Snoop and many other members in the past.

Try that Stef.
04-23-2018 2:22 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-23-2018 2:56 PM

(04-23-2018 2:22 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Suggestion for ur WM.

Am assuming it's unscented? So, while ya test the unscented WM, make a small batch of it with essential oils mixed in or fragrance oil mixed inside a separate bottle. Shake and age it for a week or 2.

For some reason, LPMP unscented products, work better when they're scented. I learnt it from Snoop and many other members in the past.

Try that Stef.

Excellent advice! Which I plan on taking when I place my LPMP order in about 5 minutes. UN scented 1:1 blend of Wanted Man to Perfect Match with 5 drops of Essence of Woman added for self effects and social proof.

04-23-2018 2:56 PM

Share This Thread