Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wanted man - not sure how to use this
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Wanted man - not sure how to use this
05-22-2018 6:31 PM

And for my understanding. It seems pheromones work better scented than unscented? Is that per case or per product or per subject? There is alot involved with learning tricks of the trade lol.
05-22-2018 6:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-22-2018 8:07 PM

(05-22-2018 6:31 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  And for my understanding. It seems pheromones work better scented than unscented? Is that per case or per product or per subject? There is alot involved with learning tricks of the trade lol.

In my experience, it doesn't matter what product. Adding a (pleasant) scent definitely seems to help the pheromones work more strongly.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-22-2018 8:07 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-29-2018 4:26 PM

(05-22-2018 8:07 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  In my experience, it doesn't matter what product. Adding a (pleasant) scent definitely seems to help the pheromones work more strongly.

I recently ordered 4.5ml samples of Wanted Man and Hunter Trapper and I'd really appreciate your input on this. I intend to mix each product with my favorite cologne in a sprayer. As far as I can understand, LPMP uses 1 part mones and 2 parts cologne in their scented versions.

Do you think that's the perfect ratio or should I shoot for more or less?
05-29-2018 4:26 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-29-2018 5:21 PM

(05-29-2018 4:26 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  I recently ordered 4.5ml samples of Wanted Man and Hunter Trapper and I'd really appreciate your input on this. I intend to mix each product with my favorite cologne in a sprayer. As far as I can understand, LPMP uses 1 part mones and 2 parts cologne in their scented versions.

Do you think that's the perfect ratio or should I shoot for more or less?

Are you referring to the Pherotine sizes? If so they are pretty concentrated and in DPG base so it should actually work pretty well for you. Especially if you are making them into a spray. My 2 cents, once you combine the Pheromones and the scents, SHAKE WELL and then let sit at least a few days while shaking the bottles at least once a day.

Looking forward to seeing how they work for you!! Yahoo

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-29-2018 5:21 PM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-29-2018 5:35 PM

(05-29-2018 5:21 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Are you referring to the Pherotine sizes? If so they are pretty concentrated and in DPG base so it should actually work pretty well for you. Especially if you are making them into a spray. My 2 cents, once you combine the Pheromones and the scents, SHAKE WELL and then let sit at least a few days while shaking the bottles at least once a day.

Looking forward to seeing how they work for you!! Yahoo

Thank you.

Yes, it's Pherotine sizes. I'll try 3ml mixed with 6ml cologne with each product and save 1.5ml in a vial for contrast.

I tried Rebel w/Wanted Man from a sample once. It seemed like it had potent mones in there, but I didn't like the scent. I've been curious about LPMP products since then. Essence of Woman has been a great product for me so I'm excited about these. I'll report my findings here.
05-29-2018 5:35 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-12-2018 4:12 AM

So after reading the Love God's reviews I decided to test WM at higher doses.I know the unscented pheromone scent is very very weak because of the very low concentration and the spray bottle sprays less volume than any other bottle I've had.PXS and Apex bottle for examples spray easily double the ammount, maybe even triple.So I'm not very put off of that since it looks like even at 5-6 sprays it should last me for a while.

I tried 5 sprays on top of cologne spots after they were dry.Although I was in the best place of the bar, the only place that is one step higher than the main ground and I was looking good and having fun, I was slowly surrounded with more maybe half of the females of the bar.The attention I drew was quite big and the usual distances weren't kept, ended up rubbing me back to back or shoulder to shoulder many times.

Most of the times I was turning my head I was noticing girls in that range of view turning their looks on me, I had an intense feeling that I've had 'all the lights on me' and this is not happening very often.The majority of the females that weren't surrounding me where constantly checking me out.All of that when I was with my gf and it was obvious what kind of relationship I've got with her.When she was in the bathroom I've had some long stares too.

Effects where certainly above my moneless base.If I can replicate this then I will be sure it wasn't random.The close distance, surrounding by females thing was interesting and unique.I remember Voracious had the same effects for some.

Since it is a quite diluted pheromone formula it was a mistake to increase my dosage by 1 spray in my previous tests, this was pointless since the scaling is very slow.2 sprays should be the increase in each new test in my opinion.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018 4:14 AM by stefdude.)
10-12-2018 4:12 AM
MMM

Rep Post

10-12-2018 10:12 AM

(10-12-2018 4:12 AM)stefdude Wrote:  So after reading the Love God's reviews I decided to test WM at higher doses.I know the unscented pheromone scent is very very weak because of the very low concentration and the spray bottle sprays less volume than any other bottle I've had.PXS and Apex bottle for examples spray easily double the ammount, maybe even triple.So I'm not very put off of that since it looks like even at 5-6 sprays it should last me for a while.

I tried 5 sprays on top of cologne spots after they were dry.Although I was in the best place of the bar, the only place that is one step higher than the main ground and I was looking good and having fun, I was slowly surrounded with more maybe half of the females of the bar.The attention I drew was quite big and the usual distances weren't kept, ended up rubbing me back to back or shoulder to shoulder many times.

Most of the times I was turning my head I was noticing girls in that range of view turning their looks on me, I had an intense feeling that I've had 'all the lights on me' and this is not happening very often.The majority of the females that weren't surrounding me where constantly checking me out.All of that when I was with my gf and it was obvious what kind of relationship I've got with her.When she was in the bathroom I've had some long stares too.

Effects where certainly above my moneless base.If I can replicate this then I will be sure it wasn't random.The close distance, surrounding by females thing was interesting and unique.I remember Voracious had the same effects for some.

Since it is a quite diluted pheromone formula it was a mistake to increase my dosage by 1 spray in my previous tests, this was pointless since the scaling is very slow.2 sprays should be the increase in each new test in my opinion.

Waiting to see what happens with your next testing of 5 sprays, Stef! Victory

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-12-2018 10:12 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-12-2018 10:20 AM

(10-12-2018 10:12 AM)MMM Wrote:  Waiting to see what happens with your next testing of 5 sprays, Stef! Victory

Hehehe... me too!

10-12-2018 10:20 AM

Share This Thread