Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wanted man - not sure how to use this
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Wanted man - not sure how to use this
04-24-2018 4:46 AM

I suppose their scents have some mild psychoactive effect themselves, being from natural essential oils.Although the reviews of WM were almost all for the unscented product and they were quite positive.
I don't like their scents, they are very strong and not universally liked.I tend to get used and like them after a while but the first impression isn't good.
They also charge extra shipping for each extra item, so for WM and 4x5ml scent samples I'd have to pay $30 in shipping cost, I wouldn't accept that.Not to mention that you pay 40 euros for 1mg pheromones (WM) + 16 euros shipping (if you buy only that).I ended up buying only Excalibur because it was the top from the reviews.I didn't like it much but I didn't let it dry and age either so I'll test it again.Merlin's Blend, Kingmaker and another one were also on my list but I didn't buy them.

I want masculine scents but for youngish people (25-35), not feminine, not soapy or axe-like and not too strong.My favorite colognes are The Game - Davidoff, He Wood - Dsquared, Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'homme L' Intense and from phero companies I like almost everything especially from Apex and LAL.

If I like Excalibur eventually, I'll try to mix a sample of WM.For now I'll test it unscented or on top of a cologne application.

Test:
Yesterday's dosage tests ended with me having 10-11 euro drops on me, on top I had a cologne.My SO attacked me.Later I asked her when she started feeling that way and the timing was clearly pointing to WM.It's very improbable that it was random.That dosage could very well be OD with a girl I don't know.My next tests would be at a normal range.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-24-2018 4:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spider-mone

Rep Post

04-24-2018 8:31 AM

(04-23-2018 2:22 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  For some reason, LPMP unscented products, work better when they're scented.

I'm starting to see that for me ... all my unscented products work better when i scent them. I've been scenting all my products now and seeing better ... more consistent results than spraying unscented with a cover.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
04-24-2018 8:31 AM

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-24-2018 9:19 AM

I was hoping this would be similar to NNPA in some way, or even AM....but didn't really work for me. I could definitely smell the Androstenone in it, just think it's missing something. Or else maybe I used too much. Although I didn't really get any self effects either from it.

I also tested it many different times. but so nothing from it
04-24-2018 9:19 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-24-2018 9:49 AM

(04-24-2018 8:31 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  I'm starting to see that for me ... all my unscented products work better when i scent them. I've been scenting all my products now and seeing better ... more consistent results than spraying unscented with a cover.

That's been my experience. That's why even when I buy something unscented from a vendor, I add my own cover scent to the bottle. For example, I have a 10 ml bottle of The Hookup that I scented with a sample vial of Fierce type from The Fragrance Shop. There is enough room in the full bottle to add the sample vial (which is more concentrated than their full size scent bottles). I add the vial, sometimes 2 when I want a stronger scent, shake well and let sit a week or so. After that, I just shake the bottle well before use. I highly recommend shaking your Pheromones before use anyhow just in case the ingredients have somehow separated out. I also have a VERY full bottle but it's manageable and still seems to work just fine. Even though the added scent does dilute the Pheromones somewhat, the added diffusion from the scent seems to make up for it.

I can definitely tell the difference in effectiveness between layering a cover scent with my Pheromones and having everything in the same bottle.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2018 10:00 AM by Snoopyace.)
04-24-2018 9:49 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-24-2018 2:23 PM

Vibrators work too to speed up the process of mixing the fragrance oils with the mones.

Recently, I found out that the one I have, has the same size head of an empty dunny roll. So I put the dunny roll on the head of it, and put the mone bottle into it and turn it on. Mixes the whole thing in about 30 minutes. Still needs aging but.
04-24-2018 2:23 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-09-2018 3:26 AM

(04-23-2018 12:44 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Wow. That is quite the breakdown of Wanted Man. So you bought it in the 60/40 spray and are now using a eurodropper? That is a totally different delivery system that LPMP doesn't use so yes, you will need to definitely use a different amount. As I'd stated above, Start with one or two sprays and work your way up. I'll be very interested to see how many drops works for you with the eurodropper.

Never saw that reply.Yeah I bought the spray, but I tranfered it in droppers, they deliver consistent doses.

3-4 euro drops have an effect.No females to test and I haven't gone in a night out for a few weeks.I have a busy schedule at work in the last few weeks and I have limited time.Male reaction is respect and sometimes a bit of aggression.It's not bulletproof like BW but I have no problem with that, I can easily handle these situations, usually coming from bad mood people or jealous betas.

My friend who is more sensitive to phero scents says it definitely has a smell.So far he's used 4 bulb drops with similar results.

I've promised to test another product first when I'll have some nights out so further tests will have to wait.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-09-2018 3:26 AM

Jimmy12Strings
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-20-2018 4:54 PM

Hi folks...

I've got a few bottles from L/Potions...
Wanted Man & Heart Throb, both unscented.
x1 bottle 60/40 & x1 roll on oil of Pashazade too.. they were kind enough to drop me a bag of sample Pheromones & a bag of oil scents..
However, I've no idea about mixing them with scents, be it the oils or my own fragrances..
I'll happily post the list of scents & phero samples once I get back home..
Hoping for some help with how to scent the Pheromones, amount/ratios/time etc..
Thanks in advance.. Smile
05-20-2018 4:54 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-21-2018 5:04 PM

(05-20-2018 4:54 PM)Jimmy12Strings Wrote:  Hi folks...

I've got a few bottles from L/Potions...
Wanted Man & Heart Throb, both unscented.
x1 bottle 60/40 & x1 roll on oil of Pashazade too.. they were kind enough to drop me a bag of sample Pheromones & a bag of oil scents..
However, I've no idea about mixing them with scents, be it the oils or my own fragrances..
I'll happily post the list of scents & phero samples once I get back home..
Hoping for some help with how to scent the Pheromones, amount/ratios/time etc..
Thanks in advance.. Smile

I'm sure people with more experience will chime in but this is what LPMP sent me in an email when I was trying to decide on scented vs already scented vs scenting my own.

"The ratio Mara uses for Phero enhanced Fragrances is 2/3 perfume oil and 1/3 Pheromones. But if you are doing a Spray you have to add alcohol for it to actually come out as a spray. Oil alone will not spray out without the alcohol. You can really do whatever ratio you prefer when you are making your own sprays or roll ons. It really just depends on how strong you want the Fragrance and how strong you want the Phero."

Hope this helps.
05-21-2018 5:04 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-22-2018 11:28 AM

(05-21-2018 5:04 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  I'm sure people with more experience will chime in but this is what LPMP sent me in an email when I was trying to decide on scented vs already scented vs scenting my own.

"The ratio Mara uses for Phero enhanced Fragrances is 2/3 perfume oil and 1/3 Pheromones. But if you are doing a Spray you have to add alcohol for it to actually come out as a spray. Oil alone will not spray out without the alcohol. You can really do whatever ratio you prefer when you are making your own sprays or roll ons. It really just depends on how strong you want the Fragrance and how strong you want the Phero."

Hope this helps.

I've always had problems understanding LPMP's approach to pheromones. They sell you a pheromone "infused" cologne which is only at 30% strength.

You can buy a scented Product X which will be at 97% strength (maybe 3% is scent ingredients).

But for me I couldn't get Wanted Man to work. I purchased Voracious which smells fantastic to me but Wanted Man was a real bust. I tested it all the way up to 6 doses.

I imagine M3X with the Voracious scent would be wicked. Unfortunately, the Voracious scent is not sold separately. It is only available with the Wanted Man mix.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-22-2018 11:28 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-22-2018 11:35 AM

(05-22-2018 11:28 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I've always had problems understanding LPMP's approach to pheromones. They sell you a pheromone "infused" cologne which is only at 30% strength.

You can buy a scented Product X which will be at 97% strength (maybe 3% is scent ingredients).

But for me I couldn't get Wanted Man to work. I purchased Voracious which smells fantastic to me but Wanted Man was a real bust. I tested it all the way up to 6 doses.

I imagine M3X with the Voracious scent would be wicked. Unfortunately, the Voracious scent is not sold separately. It is only available with the Wanted Man mix.

I'm going to mix m3x with a little voracious. I dont get self effects from voracious but it does get the ladies close and wanting to smell me lol. This is really all you need because if you dont have social skills pheromones eont work anyway.

My next order will me wanted man unscented tp test it out for my own body chemistry.

I say I dont get self effects but I sprayed on it and after awhile I felt my chest feel extended out like I was poking it out lol. I dont know i usually dont have a stuck out chest. Not like I'm big cheated or anything. This is really all I've felt.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2018 1:06 PM by Saiyanprince.)
05-22-2018 11:35 AM

Share This Thread