Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

WTF? Ok i found this super weird.....
Strawberry_Milk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

WTF? Ok i found this super weird.....
10-16-2011 12:00 AM

Notice that the guy has joined about a month ago and has hardly posted much to become a reporting user. I've heard you need to post for a year or so with quality posts to become one but this dude hasn't really posted much at all. WTF, seems super fishy to me man!!!
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2011 12:03 AM by Strawberry_Milk.)
10-16-2011 12:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: WTF? Ok i found this super weird.....
10-17-2011 12:04 AM

(10-16-2011 12:00 AM)Strawberry_Milk Wrote:  

Notice that the guy has joined about a month ago and has hardly posted much to become a reporting user. I've heard you need to post for a year or so with quality posts to become one but this dude hasn't really posted much at all. WTF, seems super fishy to me man!!!

Does it matter?

It doesn't affect you so why even care?

Yes AD, super shady, buncha idiots, scam artists. Stop beating a dead horse already.
10-17-2011 12:04 AM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

10-17-2011 12:28 AM

beat the dead horse more so people wont recognise it as a dead horse any more Big Grin

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
10-17-2011 12:28 AM
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-17-2011 1:04 AM

(10-17-2011 12:28 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  beat the dead horse more so people wont recognise it as a dead horse any more Big Grin

You're the definition of a hater. Stop worrying about what is going on and get off your bandwagon. Some people here actually have been here a while know how stupid you look every time you do it.

Grow up dude.
10-17-2011 1:04 AM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-17-2011 1:36 AM

do u guys think there are fake accounts out there made just for reporting purposes to elevate a product when in need? have an account with posts that provide old information but make oneself be known as a insightful fella. Experiment with P's that will interest some members and get sales?
10-17-2011 1:36 AM

ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

10-17-2011 1:52 AM

(10-17-2011 1:04 AM)Mustang Wrote:  You're the definition of a hater. Stop worrying about what is going on and get off your bandwagon. Some people here actually have been here a while know how stupid you look every time you do it.

Grow up dude.

Get a life (srs). Keep hating on "AD haters", not a single shit given. I dont consider myself be one, so why go around and pick on people, little boy ? Cant do that in real life, hence this message?

You definitely need some help there. And also, how "stupid" i look ? NOT A SINGLE SHIT GIVEN.Party2Party2Party2

Strawberry_Milk did not "hate" AD either. He was just simply asking about that "incident".

[Image: you_mad.jpg]

MY JOURNAL
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2011 1:55 AM by ohhmygod.)
10-17-2011 1:52 AM
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-17-2011 2:08 AM

(10-17-2011 1:52 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  Get a life (srs). Keep hating on "AD haters", not a single shit given. I dont consider myself be one, so why go around and pick on people, little boy ? Cant do that in real life, hence this message?

You definitely need some help there. And also, how "stupid" i look ? NOT A SINGLE SHIT GIVEN.Party2Party2Party2

Strawberry_Milk did not "hate" AD either. He was just simply asking about that "incident".

[Image: you_mad.jpg]

Thanks for that.

Oh and your tough attitude, your constant workings of trying to belittle people. Let me tell you dude, just cause you work out, don't mean crap. I've kept it silent because I really didn't want something back and forth, but when you're online and threatening to fight someone, you really really need to check your priorities. Your way of dealing with any adversity is to immediately go to violent tendencies rather than have an open discourse and keep an open mind. I'm just going to give you some pointers on someone who's older and actually have gone through that stuff.

You scream "validate me" whenever you open your mouth. I know, very well, cause I used to be like that. I do hope that you change your mindset, albeit this is an online forum, this typically bleeds through IRL. Mones will only help you, but until you stop being a fake alpha male, you're not going to get anywhere with your mentality. Whether or not you take the advice or not, don't care, but take it from someone who used to be like you, it aint worth it. If you're going to rebutt I really don't know who you are, your personality bleeds through your writing more than you think.

This will be the last time I comment about you personally here. I did give mark my word I wouldn't cause too much problems around here but someone here had to call you out on some of the BS you put out there.
10-17-2011 2:08 AM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

10-17-2011 2:11 AM

[Image: LOLFace.jpg]

MY JOURNAL
10-17-2011 2:11 AM
johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-17-2011 2:14 AM

Mustang, there's no need for that in this forum.

Relax.

If you don't work for AD and dont care how this thread will affect their sales or reputation, then there's no reason this thread should bother you. This is a free forum where members can speak their minds. So if you don't like a topic and don't want to add to the subject at hand, don't look at the thread. I'm sure that other members would be more than happy if you participated in a positive way.

However, there is no need to be negative or aggressive towards other members. That's how trouble/ problems begins.
10-17-2011 2:14 AM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

10-17-2011 2:18 AM

(10-17-2011 2:14 AM)johnnyj Wrote:  Mustang, there's no need for that in this forum.

Relax.

If you don't work for AD and dont care how this thread will affect their sales or reputation, then there's no reason this thread should bother you. This is a free forum where members can speak their minds. So if you don't like a topic and don't want to add to the subject at hand, don't look at the thread. I'm sure that other members would be more than happy if you participated in a positive way.

However, there is no need to be negative or aggressive towards other members. That's how trouble/ problems begins.

Thanks for putting my thoughts in kind words mate ;)

@Strawberry_Milk: about ur concerns, yes, they are fishy. Doesnt mean their products dont work. Especially A314, most AD-haters like us here at PheroTruth minus one still cant find a substitute for this Smile

MY JOURNAL
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2011 2:20 AM by ohhmygod.)
10-17-2011 2:18 AM

Share This Thread